Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I saw videos from their island hopping trip. There were also shots of the group taken from afar. I do not think PSJ and PMY went island hopping with them. 

Maybe PSJ, PMY and PD Park are exploring other parts of Phuket and the staff posting can be a diversion so the fans will focus on where the staff go, when in reality, PPC went to another place. 

• Like 15

Why do I have a feeling that they’re not even staying in the same hotel with the rest of the group ? Who knows they might have gone to stay in a private high-end villa instead for privacy ;) 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I saw videos from their island hopping trip. There were also shots of the group taken from afar. I do not think PSJ and PMY went island hopping with them. 

Maybe PSJ, PMY and PD Park are exploring other parts of Phuket and the staff posting can be a diversion so the fans will focus on where the staff go, when in reality, PPC went to another place. 

#tripplepark forever :joy:

#two_park_are_filming_extended_bts_ep13

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

maybe ParkPark couple have pizza date

DhmWpmxUwAA_7Dg.jpg

or:lol:

DhmRN5tU0AAvfHO.jpg

DkeaBmVUYAAfXll.jpgDkjNQv5UcAAniZW.jpg

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? actress shares her beauty tips and more

CLEO SINGAPORE
 Kimberly Lim
 Sunday, Aug 12, 2018

parkmingyoungsg_st.jpg

On her dreams in 10 years' time

I will still be acting in the next 10 years. When I first started out, I never imagined that I'd be acting for that long. Even when I get married and have kids, I will still continue to act.

http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-actress-shares-her-beauty-tips-and-more?amp

========

"What is your biggest goal?

DkXyesdU0AIrpSO.jpg

c as tagged

• Like 20

If what was posted before was right, about 3park playing hosts. It maybe possible that they have had split up the tasks. Since it seems like PMY is quite familiar with Phuket, it seems like she has been there at least once a year, she may have been in charge of planning and coordinating the trip, maybe? Just so it would feel like it’s a bit more personal. This is just me immersing in extreme logic of course. :sweat_smile:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

If what was posted before was right, about 3park playing hosts. It maybe possible that they have had split up the tasks. Since it seems like PMY is quite familiar with Phuket, it seems like she has been there at least once a year, she may have been in charge of planning and coordinating the trip, maybe? Just so it would feel like it’s a bit more personal. This is just me immersing in extreme logic of course. :sweat_smile:

PMY arrived ahead so it is also possible. 

As to their staff, a Korean tour guide living in Thailand is guiding the group on their island hopping activity today. The guide has posted some pics.

• Like 5

Didn't Park Min Young go on this trip with his mother, his friend (Jessica), and his friend's mother?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, suspact said:

Didn't Park Min Young go on this trip with his mother, his friend (Jessica), and his friend's mother?

Yep, I think it was around 3 yrs ago? Although they didn’t post photos together (just like their Japan trip back in January), they were seen at the airport with their mothers.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

As to their staff, a Korean tour guide living in Thailand is guiding the group on their island hopping activity today. The guide has posted some pics.

It doesn't matter who posted pics. The matter is have you seen #tripplepark?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Can they bring family members in the trip? Just asking out of curiosity. :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Yep, I think it was around 3 yrs ago? Although they didn’t post photos together (just like their Japan trip back in January), they were seen at the airport with their mothers.

Really? I thought it was new. No one's with them except the Director, then?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

I hope these 2 can just get married soon so I can already retire from shipping....sorry if I sound selfish...but shipping Park Min Young is no joke....from Yoo Chun to Wookie to Woojin and now to Seo Joon .  I will be too happy to end my shipping career  here hehe.....what say you @minseojoon

Me,  too.. I adore her since I am Sam and I would be very happy if she will get married so that I can retire from shipping her to someone. HOPEFULLY PSJ WOULD BE THE LAST CAPTAIN OF Princess PMY.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, suspact said:

Really? I thought it was new. No one's with them except the Director, then?

They went to Phuket with their(PMY and J) mother’s on May 2015. Japan trip was January of this year.

director? Did you mean PPC? I don’t know, if I’ll let my delulu mind run freely then I’ll say yes. :joy:

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, saved2K said:

If this happens then we can say this is the biggest conspiracy in the history of showbiz Korea hahaha.....one for the book :blush:

since no sighting yet for our PPC and the updates and post from the stylist, manager and other staff... there is indeed a conspiracy between the crew, staff and PPC :lol:

diversionary tactic so that no one can find where are they.... :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

They went to Phuket with their(PMY and J) mother’s on May 2015. Japan trip was January of this year.

director? Did you mean PPC? I don’t know, if I’ll let my delulu mind run freely then I’ll say yes. :joy:

Yes Park PDnim. Things are getting interesting. :wub:

• Like 3

They really love playing hide and seek, right? As much as I want they to have the privacy, at least let me catch a glimpse of their faces:wub:(hair, nose, lip should be fine :phew:) just to ease my delulu mind. :joy:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, suspact said:

Yes Park PDnim. Things are getting interesting. :wub:

Guys, maybe we're on a wrong track. Maybe PMY really is the cover for the other two Parks :glasses: 

왜?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, leiron08 said:

They really love playing hide and seek, right? As much as I want they to have the privacy, at least let me catch a glimpse of their faces:wub:(hair, nose, lip should be fine :phew:) just to ease my delulu mind. :joy:

or even a groupie pic with their stylist is enough for me... 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, leiron08 said:

I just want to see them in one frame, it can't be anything, fingers, toes, hair, back lmaoo and if we are blessed enough..it would be their faces :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 1