Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

We got our wish of him being MIA. Maybe he heard the fans wondering where he was?  By now, I think he is out of F's to give and posted something similar to PMY! He is the biggest captain of our ship and such a media troll. Also, a big fat 'ha ha to' the face of those IGers who use their IG to put things together as evidences......Now he's like, you want something to troll, I'll give you  more "coincidences".  PSJ---you are DA man! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

the meaning of his caption "여기가 거긴가 요단강"is that he is very hard because of wearing winter clothes in hot weather. in Korea, when people feel like 'I'm going to die', they say "crossing the Jordan river". so he's just joking and  thìs is why fans are saying on his ig "don't cross the Jordan river".

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 9

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the meaning of his caption "여기가 거긴가 요단강"is that he is very hard because of wearing winter clothes in hot weather. in Korea, when people feel like 'I'm going to die', they say "crossing the Jordan river". so he's just joking and  thìs is why fans are saying on his ig "don't cross the Jordan river".

Ah now I understand. How come the translation became 'This is where you go'?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

What does he mean with 'This is where you go'? What is he trolling about? Did he change his caption? I read somewhere people said sth about Jordan river, but IG trans showed me 'this is where it's going to'. 

PMY also posted a photo with cap 'good night' on IG then later she changed the cap to 'good night. see you tomorrow at powerwiththestars'. And she posted the original photo with the caption 'good night' a bit later than PSJ (about an hour I think). Maybe she thought that 'good night' could bring up another storm so she added 'see you tomorrow at powerwiththestars'. I'm so speechless with these two love birds :joy:  

Lmaoo I didn't even notice that she has changed her caption. PMY being herself cautious & careful girl while PSJ is ready to fight the world :joy:  I think at this point she will have hard time to control him and his feelings lol

I feel like watching secretary Kim part 2 :joy:

Edited by Inetz
  • Like 5
  • LOL 11

10 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Lmaoo I didn't even notice that she has changed her caption. PMY being herself cautious & careful girl while PSJ is ready to fight the world :joy:  I think at this point she will have hard time to control him and his feelings lol

I feel like watching secretary Kim part 2 :joy:

Yeah why do I feel like this situation is like Ep 13 and 14 of WWWSK when LYJ can't wait to announce their relationship but KMS is so hesitate? Hmmm PSJ needs to control his speed, otherwise...* filtered * * private chat only * :sweat_smile: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

kky saying  psj&pmy used honorifics in the beginning of filming.  but seeing bts of ep 1~2, psj&pmy didn't use honorifics. they just used banmal each other.  i'm curious why he lied. haha~ :D

Is it something related to the big party (~150 staff) to watch Ep1? PSJ bribed everyone already :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Jordan River comes out in translators which literally translate Korean word for word not the context of of the whole message. There is no Jordan river in his message. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Jordan River comes out in translators which literally translate Korean word for word not the context of of the whole message. There is no Jordan river in his message. 

요단강 is Jordan river. the whole Koean word of Jordan river is 요르단강. but usually called 요단강 in short.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

It is very hard to study Korean because per character and word translation becomes different when used with other characters. Translation should be per sentence. 

A friend of mine who is starting her formal studies in Korean language says google and other translators are translating word for word which meaning maybe different from the real message. 

I have a Korean co worker but I am a bit shy to ask her to translate PSJ post. I will try later. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

you don't need to ask a Korean co worker:). because i'm Korean, even if i live abroad now to study. sorry that i couldn't translate all articles and videos.but i'm not good in English enough to translate all.

No worries, your English is very good. It's really nice to have you here with us.:blush: Thank you

• Like 3

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

kky saying  psj&pmy used honorifics in the beginning of filming.  but seeing bts of ep 1~2, psj&pmy didn't use honorifics. they just used banmal each other.  i'm curious why he lied. haha~ :D

i know right?!?!

even in the teaser shooting i didn't see him talking with honorifics either, in this case "yo" that should've been put in ending of each sentence.

but maybe, just maybe, the honorifics he used was for calling her name, like "pmy-sshi" instead of "pmy-noona". i mean, regardless of your casual speeches to each other, you'll still have to call someone older using honorifics, amirite?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

On future plans of dating PMY "Park Seo Joon: I am keeping my options open"

If he was willing to go out for a public romance, he said, "You have to look at the situation. Public relationships seem to have more disadvantages. It's not just me. It's not something I can decide randomly. If it is right, I will say yes what shall I do, I cannot say no.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=461681

Thanks for sharing this!

In this article he said...

When asked about his ideal type, he said, " I used to think that appearance was important. But these days, conversation is the most important and I like someone who can shake everything off.

and in his previous interview he said this about PMY

Talking about the process of how the two became friendly with each other, he said, “Because we had the thoughts of wanting to do this project well, it wasn’t just us two, but everyone who had that goal. When we talked about the show, we were able to have discussions without any hesitation..

... I thought this could be very convincing. We had more moments of having conversations than filming in the first half. We also talked a lot with the director and writer.”

Lol, the poor boy. The more he tries to explain himself, the more obvious he is.

PMY also get a lot of hate for her PS so why do i get the feeling that him saying that 'appearance is not important' is him assuring her that it does not matter to him that she got some work done?

I don't get what he mean by 'someone who can shake everything off' though? Any thoughts?

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

@strymeek

My opinion it means having someone who he can talk about anything and everything.

That is the only hate people can have against MY though. She is very honest she had double eyelid surgery (which is very common in Korea) unlike most Korean celebrities female or male who lie about it even if obvious. And PMY had an accident that made her nose crooked so she had it repaired back to normal she always have good nose shape as a kid. She is from a rich family they can afford. On her eyes, even if we will photoshop her old eyes to now she still look good. She was chubby as a teen and haters capitalize on it as if we dont all go thru awkward puberty stage.

Her personality shines out that is why top Oppas are attracted to her. She is like a ray of sunshine. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

Thanks for sharing this!

In this article he said...

When asked about his ideal type, he said, " I used to think that appearance was important. But these days, conversation is the most important and I like someone who can shake everything off.

and in his previous interview he said this about PMY

Talking about the process of how the two became friendly with each other, he said, “Because we had the thoughts of wanting to do this project well, it wasn’t just us two, but everyone who had that goal. When we talked about the show, we were able to have discussions without any hesitation..

... I thought this could be very convincing. We had more moments of having conversations than filming in the first half. We also talked a lot with the director and writer.”

Lol, the poor boy. The more he tries to explain himself, the more obvious he is.

PMY also get a lot of hate for her PS so why do i get the feeling that him saying that 'appearance is not important' is him assuring her that it does not matter to him that she got some work done?

I don't get what he mean by 'someone who can shake everything off' though? Any thoughts?

Maybe he means someone who is tough and strong enough to go through difficulties with him in terms of bashing and negative reactions from Knetz. Park Min Young mentioned during their Viki interview that her asset is her being positive. She doesn't give up too quickly.

A lot of KCelebrity couples separate because of heavy bashings and criticisms.  Park Min Young has gone through a lot of these and she briefly touched this issues in MEC.  

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Maybe he means someone who is tough and strong enough to go through difficulties with him in terms of bashing and negative reactions from Knetz. Park Min Young mentioned during their Viki interview that her asset is her being positive. She doesn't give up too quickly.

A lot of KCelebrity couples separate because of heavy bashings and criticisms.  Park Min Young has gone through a lot of these and she briefly touched this isdues in MEC.  

How I wish the viki interview had eng sub! They sure seemed to have talked about many interesting things. The more I get to know about PSJ, the more I like him. He has great attitude and that sets him apart. He seems humble and sincere. If indeed they end up together, it would be like two amazing people finding each other amidst all the chaos that the entertainment world can be! 

• Like 9

Reading all of our discussions here, I don't know if anyone notice PMY's hand during the slicing of the cake on their wrap up party. She was unconsciously trying to hold PSJ's hand instead of PDNIM. It was as if an automatic response from her. Then boom, she snapped and realize it was PSJ's hand that she was trying to hold and she immediately hold PDNIM's hand instead. As we all shippers here say, their action/reaction towards each other is like from a couple.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6