Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

42 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

No matter how much we like Park2 couple, somehow, to follow PSJ and filming him from the time he leave the aircraft until he went to his car is a bit too much isnt?  I'm also curious why he had to stop and let people take pictures of him as he walk out of his car, is it expected of him, his company? Sigh, this is why people, regardless if they are famous actors or not, they need their privacy like everyone else.

Hi, @realistic2280

Those are staged and the celebrities know of it -- in fact they were dressed for it, so they knew what was coming. Staged pap walks are very common in Hollywood and I guess Korea adapted it from them.

So the next time you see your favorite celeb going in or out of a building/vehicle with cameras flashing and following them, especially when they look dressed for photos, don't feel bad. They knew of it ahead of time and their companies set it up for whatever reason -- for sponsors, for more publicity, to divert rumors, or to establish their locations at any given time.

These celebrities can go incognito when they want to. If they are seen, it is because they want to / have to be seen.

• Like 6

@realistic2280 I think it is common for all celebrities if their flight will be known by fans.  Last January when SHK and SJK arrived in Paris,  fans followed them too and took photos and videos until they were about to ride their transpo in Paris. During Something In The Rain reward vacation in Japan, fans flocked to the airport too to see SJY and JHI. 

The fact that both PMY and PSJ posed for photographs at the airport means they can expect publicity on their trips and fans waiting for them at their destinations. The clothes are sponsored. PMY's bag was clearly sponsored. She was making sure it is displayed up front. 

When they go on personal trips abroad they usually cover their faces and usually fly at the wee hours of the night flights. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, leeagassi said:

Sorry, i didn't  mean to spread bad vibes in here, @yujien :)

tbvh i didn't watch ffmy. I choose to watch 7DQ at that time and I'm  not into PSJ or KJW too. i just watch their bts 2 days ago. Since ppc dating rumor broke, i really hate S.K media after they use shipper pict collage to make their news about ppc like true (i really wish is true). I even curse them (S.K media) in my IG story (that's my first time act like that using socmed) for how they are not so profesional about PPC dating news. Since that time i always thinking what if PMY will be like SHJ when EM married to his wifey. A lot fans pity her, when i think SHJ doesn't need to be pitied.

*back to the cave*

Oh please don't pity Park Min Young.... it's my 4th ship with her.... trust me...if Park Seo Joon will not make a move somebody else will hehehe.   She is a very strong woman, smart, talented and comes from a good family too.  In short she is a good catch.

She doesn't need anybody to make a name for herself.... she is a class of her own.

Another thing regarding their rumor.... just remember... if there's a smoke chances are there is a fire.  No matter how silly S.K. media look like to us right now.... they may not be as stupid as what we perceive them to be.

• Like 19

Hi all! Have been lurking here since I started watching WWWSK, and would like to thank all from the bottom of my heart for the translations of the interviews (be it embedding vids or typing) and for feeding my delulu mind :wub:. Also, am interested in joining the private chat (please please please let me join). Am a Total newbie in chasing K stars  and hope u guys can teach me all I need to know :D. Thanks to all in advance! :sweat_smile:

• Like 5

Hi, I'm just want introduction myself. :D Actually, I always check and read this thread. Before I am silent SSC shipper too. 

Back PPC, I never see their BTS before. And then I accidentally watched their Viki interview and I feel different vibes, the way PSJ talk to PMY and how close PMY to him, those viki interview has different vibe. And then I watch some of their BTS and interview, PSJ always make joke for PMY. And when the news comes out although they're denial and with their so many coincidence, no wonder they're so close like that. Their closeness is impossible only 2-3 months, right. 

I hope they will ended like SSC. It's okay if they always denial dating news. I don't need dating news. I need married news. B)

• Like 13

How insecure can other shippers/haters be that they feel the need to come by and drop a sadistic and sarcastic comment, thinking they can disguise themselves as one of us? It’s best to just ignore such people if they ever make an appearance here. We need to ignore the provocative fans, they won’t be here in the first place if their ship is sailing well hehe.

Let’s just enjoy our ship and ignore the haters !sUuiJkH.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

37 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

Hi guys! after days of silent lurking I'm finally out of my cave I can't take it anymore!:joy: I just want to say hi and hopefully we can get along well okay what is this idk!!:joy: A little bit of introduction I am a songsong shipper and I like both PSJ and PMY of coursee I've watched SWP, FMY and WWWSK and for PMY I've known her since healer and just when busted came out she officially become my girl crush and since then I've watched QFSD and now WWWSK. I regret a lot why didn't I come here when the drama's still on air it would have been more fun!:bawling: I enjoyed camping here I laughed a lot you guys are so creative, funny just full of positive vibes and I love it!:heart: Not to brag or anything but if you guys need some translation I would love to help! (even tho I'm not that fluent yet:D). Alright I'm going to end it here hehe Looking forward to spazzing with you guys!:wub:

*I'm so sorry if some of you are offended or anything but I've actually joined this forum for quite some time and I just want to remind you guys to not quote pictures or videos because it will take longer to load the web (when I was still a newbie I got reminded a lot so yeah don't want you to repeat the same mistake as me!:D)

Hello there :) Another SSC shipper on this ship. So many of us here. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@realistic2280 these fans were still very polite, they only took pictures until he left the airport and they didn’t cross any boundaries like trying to grab him, blocking his way or following him all the way to the hotel. You have to see ‘sasaeng’ fans of korean idols and recognize what the true meaning of ‘crazy’ :)) 

I think SJ was being nice waving at them and letting them take the photos becuz like it or not, artists need to treat their fans nicely as long as they maintain their distance and behave properly. at the end of the day, they’re the ones who bring money. 

@sns25129 welcome. It’s frustrating for me sometimes to be unable to understand a word in korean so really appreciate your offer.

btw suddenly so many SSC shippers came out and joined the thread so thanks for a sudden irrelevant comment that other ship is more similar to SSC. Every couple is different but PPC is the most similar to SSC than any other couple I’ve ever shipped. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, leeagassi said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

No worries....hahahaha.  Just relax, don't take things too seriously..... their life is their own....let us enjoy everything while it lasts.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

How insecure can other shippers/haters be that they feel the need to come by and drop a sadistic and sarcastic comment, thinking they can disguise themselves as one of us? It’s best to just ignore such people if they ever make an appearance here. We need to ignore the provocative fans, they won’t be here in the first place if their ship is sailing well hehe.

Let’s just enjoy our ship and ignore the haters !

Owww... dear @psjpmylbn I'm  not other couple or hater. You can check all my comment in soompi forum. I back to soompi after long hiatus after my first ship sink. 

You can check my ig too (@ ocuzwina24) its my real me. Not like my account in here, where i use fake accout name.

Thanks for you who quote my post with some enlightenment  for me. Sometime being a shipper, i have some worries  and want to share it to get enlightenment. But seem i choose wrong place to share my worries.

Sawwwrrryyyyy ... *leon eyes*

Edited by leeagassi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi @minmangfan, @Cheryl295 and @BINGO_O

Thanks for the comments... yes, its good to know to know the sponsors... but I think obligatory photos outside and not really inside until fans ran together until he boarded the aircraft, and after arrival, towards immigration? Perhaps it should only be in Incheon and not in London or Paris for that matter.

I was very surprised that PMY eyes could stand the flashes of cameras at airport, without blinking!  - staring straight at them - amazing. Perhaps that is why PSJ used sunglass to cover his eyes.

Anyways, we hope for the Thailand happy trip :)

• Like 2

Re-watching the drama. My first time doing this for any K-drama. ahaha

And on the 1st ep....noticed how the first episode  starts as the last episodes did... with the line '김비서가 왜 그럴까.."  didn't pick up on this on airing :kiss_closed:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

finally, psj staff posted something though it's not psj pic. seems like they had a lunch at Chelsea Common restaurant in Chelsea, London.

Oh they're in the Fancy part of town. I wonder where the photoshoot will take place.

• Like 1