Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@suie Hi I am a SongSong Shipper too, yes even after all the rumors, SHK went to SJK China fanmeeting, they also arrived at Baeksang holding hands and many more. 

@leeagassi I do not know if you are really ParkPark shipper but I will answer you as a SongSong shipper, I beg to disagree with you on your comparison. KJW was only like his little sister and she is now in a relationship. Only their shippers continue to push a ship who has not sailed after all. Even if KJW was in DOTS, a lot of SSC shippers did not ship PSJ and KJW. While so many of us are now in this ship.

Just take a look at instagram, whose accounts were seen by Korean media? Those accounts are originally for SongSong. There are so many of us in this ship as we sensed the same vibes as them.

It is stressful to think about superstitions and the future we do not know so just be happy and wish for the best for ParkPark. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, leeagassi said:

A lot of couple who married with wedding ceremony in kdrama always destined not to marry in real life.

Most of the kdrama couple who end married in real life is lead cast with second cast or lead cast but don't  have wedding ceremony scene in drama. If they are married in drama, they just show wedding pict only.

It's like a curse in kdrama land. I really wish PPC become real couple and ends with wedding in real life to break the curse. 

i also can't pretend not to see how sewon couple much more like ssc than ppc after watchingall ffme bts and psj ig pict about kjw :dissapointed_relieved:

I wish their relationship not ended like SHJ and EM.

Uhmmm no offense, if you think like that, please keep such thought to yourself becuz no one sees it here. Keep in mind that this is PPC thread. If you’re not 100% convinced about this ship, I think you should not force yourself.

Moreover I dont believe in a jinx. People have their own decisions and make their own destiny. If in the future, they don’t get married as we wish, it’s ok because it’s their lives, not ours. Not every couple ends up together no matter how much love they share and how much time they spend with each other. At least they’ve fought for that chance to be together and made the most of the experience. 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@suie Hi I am a SongSong Shipper too, yes even after all the rumors, SHK went to SJK China fanmeeting, they also arrived at Baeksang holding hands and many more. 

ommmmg Yaaaay perfect. Wooow, it didn't like them affect them at all and I hope PMY/PSJ go down the same route.

I am holding out that it doesn't become awkward and reading PSJ's comments recently gives me hope that we will soon see them interacting again :relaxed:. I need another aura moment :star:

• Like 5

Just now, suie said:

ommmmg Yaaaay perfect. Wooow, it didn't like them affect them at all and I hope PMY/PSJ go down the same route.

I am holding out that it doesn't become awkward and reading PSJ's comments recently gives me hope that we will soon see them interacting again :relaxed:. I need another aura moment :star:

Too many Song Song fans are on this ship. We really sensed similar vibes in them. We just hope and pray they will end up together too.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, suie said:

yes i remember before that SHK use the #songsongcouple every SSC shipper rejoice that time

we are also hoping one day it's PPC turn to use the #parkparkcouple 

soon let's just wait in PPC perfect time... :)

• Like 8

I went back to watch the earlier BTS and that video where she is re-doing his neck tie and PMY gets real close making him flustered and he makes a NG is... :mrgreen::naughty:

Edited by suie
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

@sugohaeso my delulu twin and @parkparkloveu... you guys wrote the exact same thing that I had in my mind... @leeagassi no one in this shipper forum can prophesy anything about ppc chingu...if PSJ and KJW are meant to be they would just be. If he is destined to be with PMY then that would be the reality...nothing is certain in life and all of us here are just trying to be happy with our speculations. PSJ, PMY, KJW all of them might end with some people outside the industry so why ruin the fun thinking things like that? It's a shipper forum so keep on "delusioning" as much as you want but in your heart just keep on wishing them the best both in their reel and real lives. 

Delulu note: PPC may break any sort of superstition with their ninja love story...they may register their marriage without holding a proper ceremony like parpark said, keep on maintaining their relationship highlighting that they are just close colleagues as long as they can hide it well...my heart is prepared for anything :P

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

The way they try to stop one another from doing / saying something :D

h09yMDE.gif

uVk5Roj.gif

Spoiler

PMY face after PSJ tried to shut her up lol jHw3w60.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

@leeagassi I think if you do not know SongSong that well you should not make any comparison using them and other ship which is highly disputable by those who know SSC story well. I will elaborate more why I disagree with your comparison and why too many SongSong Shippers are on this ship. Here is only some of the similarities between SSC and PPC that I have noticed:

- Noona - Dongsaeng

- a fanboy - SJK used to be a SHK fanboy before he became an actor, same as PSJ he said he was PMY fanboy when he was in the army before becoming an actor.

- the way they were on set. Friendly but there was a sense of cautiousness. They even have same acts like covering the ladies faces from the sun which many fans put in a collage.

- their connections before the drama. Even if SHK said she only fell in love with SJK after doing drama together, fans and media are able to uncover some "evidences" that they were already dating before doing drama. 

- wrap party careful to be photographed together but went out of the venue to afterparty together in a convoy.

And a lot more. 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, yujien said:

oopppsss we have visitor... 

guys just READ, IGNORE and LAUGH  :lol:

@leeagassi good vibes are only allowed here... come and join us in our party... smile (MISO) :P

Sorry, i didn't  mean to spread bad vibes in here, @yujien :)

tbvh i didn't watch ffmy. I choose to watch 7DQ at that time and I'm  not into PSJ or KJW too. i just watch their bts 2 days ago. Since ppc dating rumor broke, i really hate S.K media after they use shipper pict collage to make their news about ppc like true (i really wish is true). I even curse them (S.K media) in my IG story (that's my first time act like that using socmed) for how they are not so profesional about PPC dating news. Since that time i always thinking what if PMY will be like SHJ when EM married to his wifey. A lot fans pity her, when i think SHJ doesn't need to be pitied.

*back to the cave*

• Like 3

No matter how much we like Park2 couple, somehow, to follow PSJ and filming him from the time he leave the aircraft until he went to his car is a bit too much isnt?  I'm also curious why he had to stop and let people take pictures of him as he walk out of his car, is it expected of him, his company? Sigh, this is why people, regardless if they are famous actors or not, they need their privacy like everyone else.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

- Noona - Dongsaeng

- a fanboy - SJK used to be a SHK fanboy before he became an actor, same as PSJ he said he was PMY fanboy when he was in the army before becoming an actor.

- the way they were on set. Friendly but there was a sense of cautiousness. They even have same acts like covering the ladies faces from the sun which many fans put in a collage.

- their connections before the drama. Even if SHK said she only fell in love with SJK after doing drama together, fans and media are able to uncover some "evidences" that they were already dating before doing drama. 

- wrap party careful to be photographed together but went out of the venue to afterparty together in a convoy.

And a lot more. 

I have seen these in ig   :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys! after days of silent lurking I'm finally out of my cave I can't take it anymore!:joy: I just want to say hi and hopefully we can get along well okay what is this idk!!:joy: A little bit of introduction I am a songsong shipper and I like both PSJ and PMY of coursee I've watched SWP, FMY and WWWSK and for PMY I've known her since healer and just when busted came out she officially become my girl crush and since then I've watched QFSD and now WWWSK. I regret a lot why didn't I come here when the drama's still on air it would have been more fun!:bawling: I enjoyed camping here I laughed a lot you guys are so creative, funny just full of positive vibes and I love it!:heart: Not to brag or anything but if you guys need some translation I would love to help! (even tho I'm not that fluent yet:D). Alright I'm going to end it here hehe Looking forward to spazzing with you guys!:wub:

*I'm so sorry if some of you are offended or anything but I've actually joined this forum for quite some time and I just want to remind you guys to not quote pictures or videos because it will take longer to load the web (when I was still a newbie I got reminded a lot so yeah don't want you to repeat the same mistake as me!:D)

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, leeagassi said:

Awww... forgive me, guys, for making you offended with my post about sewon. :sweatingbullets:

I won' forgive you, dear. So uncomly comment from you in this thread make me feel uncomfortable. :D

• LOL 2