Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Oh so the forums weren't working for awhile yesterday? I thought it was really strange that this thread was inactive for 6 hours. Lol!!

Hmm... the Vlive interview is pretty funny. More so than PMY's reaction, I think ChanSung gave away a lot more with his nervous laughter, rapid eye movements and hands. Honestly, I can't quite decipher PMY's reaction though, as well as the other co-stars, except that they were all shocked because the MC's answer was really out of the blue. LDD and PMY almost had the similar response, while YWJ seemed puzzled at first. If I weren't delulu, I could say that the men were confused how the MC could come up with that reply when they were focusing on the drama and there were 3 good-looking men beside her. Lol. I actually really like that during YWJ's turn, he mentioned PMY's name instead, and from what I heard and understood in my very limited Korean, completed the sentence "Daebak, Park Min Young na wa." It was sooo cute!

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

checking his phone upon arrival at the airport :glasses:

Hahaha delulu mode on: those who are in relationship are constantly checking their phones. Who is he texting his mom? It would be around 3am in Korea by that time he arrived in London. While someone is on the same timezone as him with only the English Channel between them.  ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Talking about foreign languages, many people said that PMY is good in English and Chinese. Yesterday in IG, someone wrote that she's staying during middle school in US and back to Korea after that. Is there someone as PMY's fan in this forum can confirm it?

For PSJ, I'm amazed he's learning Spanish so fast in Youn's Kitchen. Some comments in YT said that his pronunciation is so well as the beginner. ;)

• Like 6

d4941727gy1fu22o10rbgj20tz1cgdtz.jpg

d4941727gy1fu22pidgulj20ty1m4n4i.jpg

PMY stylist updated already left Paris will reach SG around 345pm :)

Already reached SG

• Like 4

Viu has announced KJK will be arriving tomorrow afternoon and they will welcome him at the airport. I do not think PMY is there without a grand welcome too. 

She will arrrive SG Friday I think. 

312_C4_CA6-04_D8-4993-_B462-3_C0_B321_B4

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, eva21 said:

d4941727gy1fu22o10rbgj20tz1cgdtz.jpg

d4941727gy1fu22pidgulj20ty1m4n4i.jpg

PMY stylist updated already left Paris will reach SG around 345pm :)

Already reached SG

No. She back to korea without PMY. Because she wrote "my roo ah-ya (her daughter name), Mom is coming~~"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, leeagassi said:

No. She back to korea without PMY. Because she wrote "my roo ah-ya (her daughter name), Mom is coming~~"

Thanks... so where PMY I wonder lol

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Viu has announced KJK will be arriving tomorrow afternoon and they will welcome him at the airport. I do not think PMY is there without a grand welcome too. 

Maybe the stylist has travelled ahead of her who knows. :lol:

Btw, how many stylists did she bring to France? The other one hasn't updated her IG.

Why I can't find PSJ schedule anywhere???

37 minutes ago, endensia said:

Talking about foreign languages, many people said that PMY is good in English and Chinese. Yesterday in IG, someone wrote that she's staying during middle school in US and back to Korea after that. Is there someone as PMY's fan in this forum can confirm it?

For PSJ, I'm amazed he's learning Spanish so fast in Youn's Kitchen. Some comments in YT said that his pronunciation is so well as the beginner. ;)

yes, PMY studied in Pennsylvania, US when she was young

• Thanks 4

I doubt MY will stay in Paris alone and she finished her job yesterday. So can we stay delulu in hope that she'd pay a visit to London  :blush: it only takes 2.5 hours anyway, faster than travel from seoul to busan.  

• LOL 9

35 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She will arrrive SG Friday I think. 

312_C4_CA6-04_D8-4993-_B462-3_C0_B321_B4

I think she will take the 8:50pm flight tonight Paris time to get to SG around 3:45pm tomorrow (Thurs).

Sigh, don't fly Air France. Fly SIA.

26 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I doubt MY will stay in Paris alone and she finished her job in Paris yesterday. So can we stay delulu in hope that she'd pay a visit to London  :blush: it only takes 2.5 hours anyway, faster than travel from seoul to busan.  

I also want to imagine it like that :glasses: anyone that is in UK?

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Btw, how many stylists did she bring to France? The other one hasn't updated her IG.

Why I can't find PSJ schedule anywhere???

She go to France with 1 makeup artist, 1 hairstylist, 1 manager, 1 stylist  (keun mi). The rest is staff from grazia.

And who is update about her flight  last night is creative director not from PMY Staff.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I think she will take the 8:50pm flight tonight Paris time to get to SG around 3:45pm tomorrow (Thurs).

Sigh, don't fly Air France. Fly SIA.

I also want to imagine it like that :glasses: anyone that is in UK?

She won't arrive tomorrow in my opinion or else her name will be included in Viu's tweet too. 

Why would they welcome KJK only if PMY will be arriving at around the same time?

Maybe she will arrive SG Friday morning. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I doubt MY will stay in Paris alone and she finished her job yesterday. So can we stay delulu in hope that she'd pay a visit to London  :blush: it only takes 2.5 hours anyway, faster than travel from seoul to busan.  

Ok delulu mode on.... why meet in London or Paris when they can meet half way....Brussels maybe?  It will only take 2hrs from London and about 1hr 30 mins from Paris :glasses::heart:.  Everyone knows he is in London and she in Paris so they need to find another place lol

• LOL 19

no~ seeing conversation on PMY staff IG, photo shooting was finishied the day before yesterday(Aug 6). yesterday she had free time(Aug 7). the pic pmy wearing white jacket was taken on Aug 6. so i wondered why pmy didn't post pics on IG in her free time.B)
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Ok delulu mode on.... why meet in London or Paris when they can meet half way....Brussels maybe?  It will only take 2hrs from London and about 1hr 30 mins from Paris :glasses::heart:.  Everyone knows he is in London and she in Paris so they need to find another place lol

Uhhhggg I like your thinking. Please msg PMY on IG with this idea :glasses: also with these types of brilliant idea I think we really need a private group chat created now.

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
no~ seeing conversation on PMY staff IG, photo shooting was finishied the day before yesterday(Aug 6). yesterday she had free time(Aug 7). the pic pmy wearing white jacket was taken on Aug 6. so i wondered why pmy didn't post pics on IG in her free time.B)

To add in the fuel, her stylist (the last one on the list) updated photos of herself only from Aug 6  :sweat_smile: and man, I mean, there are tonnes of places to meet in Europe between London and Paris. If I were to date someone in private, I would choose a small rural town between London and Paris so I won't bump into too many Asian that can recognize me :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ain't got any free time my dear....can't you see the Vice President checking his phone upon arrival and she updating her IG at the same time?

At the speed of VP Lee....she could be as busy as a bee :blush:

• LOL 9