Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Actually wonder if they were in a "some" phase....Pmy saying that now is not the time but not saying no to a relationship...would be a massive green light to PSJ..

because it basically means that she likes him too....

and am not sure how many "some" couples get to have a 3rd party clarify things for them....

would have definitely put the wind in my sails if I was a man who happened to like a woman who seems very cool on the surface...and it may have been hard to ask...about whether there was a hope in the future....

.....then we get the news that PSJ has a schedule that allows him to get to Phuket..:w00t:

her fashion seems be be blue based recently...

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, JEMRIE said:

tumblr_pchu2rG8hC1qfakbgo3_400.giftumblr_pchu2rG8hC1qfakbgo7_r1_400.giftumblr_pchu2rG8hC1qfakbgo6_400.giftumblr_pchu2rG8hC1qfakbgo5_400.giftumblr_pchu2rG8hC1qfakbgo2_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

* Cautious mode ON * I heard from my PSJ-fan friend that he needs to have fighting skills training in China starting 14th Aug? Can anyone confirm this?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

* Cautious mode ON * I heard from my PSJ-fan friend that he needs to have fighting skills training in China starting 14th Aug? Can anyone confirm this?

Also possible that he may go to China first and from there travel secretly to Phuket. I do not think he will travel together with PMY. That would make Knetz bash them again. I really believe he would find a way to go to the reward trip without jeopardizing their previous denials to the media. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

maybe not..i heard he will learn fighting skill at the action school in Korea until starting shooting

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

after reading all PSJ interviews ,the most interesting thing to me is that he never called her noona in the interviews. he called her "Min young ssi" or "Park Min young ssi" or "Miso".

but, in the interview he was asked about cameo Jung yoo mi, he kept calling her "Jung yoo mi noona" and "Yoo mi noona" haha~:D  i wonder why PSJ has never called her noona. even SJK called SHK noona before wedding. hihi  

We already know what is the meaning of this:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

guys did you heard the term "TWINFLAME" 

it just came to my mind that maybe the PPC are twinflame because of so many coincidences happening to them 

"When you meet your Twin Flame, there is an instant feeling of “knowing” and connection. People might comment that you look alike or that you look “good together.” Often, the two of you will have very similar personalities and reflect the light and shadow sides of each other"

just my thought... a happy delulu thought :wub:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Good day everyone! I'm new here at this forum. I have shipped a few couples in the past but I have never entertained the idea of joing such discussion threads. 

Well my first ever ship was Nian (Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder) from the Vampire Diaries. Then, I became addicted to Korean dramas and ended up shipping SongSong then Swag couple. 

I had a few months of "slump" with regards to Korean dramas as only very few of them has managed to pique my interest lately. Not until, WWWSK came along and now I'm obsessed. I still can't move on from the drama and still rewatch my favorite scenes from time to to time. And now, I officially started posting at forums as well. This forum has been my safe haven so to speak as I am still having withdrawals.

• Like 13

Lol, PSJ go missing..... must be very busy rearranging his working schedule so that he can join the trip :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Maybe they are doing this right now *delulu mode on*

It's Face Time!:wub: :lol:

a+%25283%2529.jpg

a+%25284%2529.jpg

a+%25285%2529.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, Libi Libi said:

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/01/enter-talk-is-there-anyone-who-likes-him.html?m=1

I'm sorry if someone already mentioned this but i just knew that oh ri on (psj's role in kill me heal me) used to be called leon by knetz. Hmm interesting #delulumodeon

Uhmm...and leon was born in 2015 and that drama was also in 2015. Another coincidences among other dozen.

At this point, if they’re not fated to be together, I don’t know what it is :love:

@Fenca Someone must be missing his ‘colleague’ :) Kang ki young and hwang bo ra have been busy with the new projects and cant join the trip but that someone is still trying to squeeze the trip in his hectic schedule, humhhh :kiss_wink:

@kn527j welcome, I shipped them too in the past although sadly they broke up. Don’t forget to drop by and make some posts :)  

• Like 6

. @saved2K chingu did you mention before that PMY seldom join the groupie but now it's seems she enjoys it... 

hmmm maybe she wants to inform someone what she's up to and who's with her... delulu mode 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Also possible that he may go to China first and from there travel secretly to Phuket. I do not think he will travel together with PMY. That would make Knetz bash them again. I really believe he would find a way to go to the reward trip without jeopardizing their previous denials to the media. 

I think MY will fly directly to Phuket from SG. She has an event in SG on 10th and she has a family catch up also. PSJ will most likely be flying from Korea / China wherever he is at that time if he can make it. Poor things. Since when does dating become a crime? I don't understand Korean people and their culture some time. 

2 hours ago, yujien said:

. @saved2K chingu did you mention before that PMY seldom join the groupie but now it's seems she enjoys it... 

hmmm maybe she wants to inform someone what she's up to and who's with her... delulu mode 

Haha * delulu mode OFF * it seems like she's more on guard with IG update. This is like leaving evidence that she was there in a group :sweatingbullets: and PSJ seems to have stealth mode on at the moment

• Like 7