Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

4 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Just to add-on, do not literally copy and translate what have been delulu here and magnified out there....

Agree, totally agree. All my analysis and posts here no matter how logical it may seem,  is 100% based on my delusions made purely to make my shipper's heart happy.  

Happy to hear PMY will appear in Busted Season 2.  So looking forward to this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Let’s give them good karma!!! Positive positive everyone! la la la la! Good karma please they deserve it. Stop with the hate and drama. GOOD KARMA FOR WHAT’S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM!!! AND GOOD KARMA FOR PARK SEO JOON AND PARK MIN YOUNG!!!!!! :grin::grin:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Feels like sunshine after the rain...positive news are lining up...

PMY in Busted 2....PP couple going for their deserving reward trip...Zero romance in PSJ upcoming movie, potential cameo in Busted 2 by PSJ...what a beautiful Saturday....

It's too early for me to switch on my delulu mode..^&^

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

friends ~

I understand that this is a shippers thread, but I also think it's valid for shippers themselves to have doubts. I think having second thoughts and doubting is inherent to the nature of this shipping business, but I hope we can create a safe space that allows people to seek reassurance from others WITHOUT being attacked. Just because someone has doubts about some piece of evidence at some point in time does NOT make them a 'hater' or 'doubter' by default. I don't advocate for 'negative' vibes (if that's what we wanna call it), but I also don't think it's healthy to antagonize people for having different opinions. Everything comes in tides - the good and the bad, but we just need the patience to ride it out. If we jump on someone each time they voice something that doesn't particularly resonate with us, we're going to dwindle down in number very fast. I don't mean to call anyone out in this post, because I understand that everyone is coming from a place that is good and valid - keeping that in mind, I hope we can all move forward respectfully :) :heart:

Related image

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, thranduils said:

helllooo on a lighter note, I THINK PMY may have just confirmed that she'll be returning for the second season of Busted (according to Google Translations lmao but if someone could actually translate the article linked below, you'd be the bomb.com). Here's to wishing for a cameo from PSJ :love::naughty:

ARTICLE: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003295605

YASS!!!

i have finally had something to look forward to

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I can confirm PSJ’s stylish is in Malaysia. I saw her igs last 2days (maybe), she posted off to malaysia. I’m not sure its a work related or not tho. 

Edit: It’s her personal trip. She is PSJ’s Makeup. PSJ’s Hair & Stylish are in Korea. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002718142  

in the article, PSJ&PMY are adjusting schedule to attend a reward trip. seems like both of two go to a reward trip.   

Wowww and I naively thought one of them would go only :joy: Usually after the rumors, those involved will try to avoid each other as much as possible no matter if the rumor is true or not. Have to give them an applause for their fearlessness if this is to be confirmed.

We were all on edge because we thought the incident would drive them apart or they would try to hide even more. But we need to keep in mind that MY knew about the rumor long ago so they must’ve been prepared mentally for all of these to come (probably not at this level). 

This trip will be such a good feed to shippers’ hearts regardless of our views on the current status. If you think they’re at some stage, maybe after this trip, they can make it to the official stage. If you think they’ve been dating, isn’t it great they can go on dates freely before going into incognito mode again (although maybe they will be followed all the way to thailand, at least other casts will be the cover for them). And just in case they get photographed in the future, they may resort to some excuse like they’re still friends, they even went on trip together after the rumor so why not then. :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

Haha. .thanks for reminding us.... when he confessed to being a fan of Pmy since high kick...

It truly is a dream come true...

Not just to act with her but to.also find out how in sync she is with him...

They are attracted to each other.... that's clear to see...

But the negativity that they faced must have thrown them for a loop... they have already stated that in their interviews clearly...

And I love it that both have also said that they are leaving it open...

And leaving it to time...or no time for now

That's super honest...

Cos they have a lot of projects to do and pmy already stated in an old interview that she wants to work hard ...like an ox...lol so hardworking cow....was very apt...

In the past both of them have said straight nos for some of their costars...

So we should be celebrating that we aren't so delulu after all....

So let's just appreciate the love that is emanating from them...

Give psj strength to weather this...

Pmy...my girl crush ...seems to be holding up well and remaining calm..

Loved her translated IVs

:wub:

Also for a younger man who keeps saying he is the same or similar age....he is trying to get the other party to "see" him ...as a man....as a potential....this is my delulu deduction..

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

after reading all PSJ interviews ,the most interesting thing to me is that he never called her noona in the interviews. he called her "Min young ssi" or "Park Min young ssi" or "Miso".

but, in the interview he was asked about cameo Jung yoo mi, he kept calling her "Jung yoo mi noona" and "Yoo mi noona" haha~:D  i wonder why PSJ has never called her noona. even SJK called SHK noona before wedding. hihi  

Lol Maybe he is also shipping himself with Park Min Young having waited for such a long time for a chance to act with her:blush: calling her noona will such be a downer

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

after reading all PSJ interviews ,the most interesting thing to me is that he never called her noona in the interviews. he called her "Min young ssi" or "Park Min young ssi" or "Miso".

but, in the interview he was asked about cameo Jung yoo mi, he kept calling her "Jung yoo mi noona" and "Yoo mi noona" haha~:D  i wonder why PSJ has never called her noona. even SJK called SHK noona before wedding. hihi  

because they are the same age and he sees no importance of calling her by noona lalalalalala same age my as* pfffffttttt 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

I love Park Seo Joon.... he is such a giveaway....no need to crack your brain nor do CSI work.....just listen to him talk about her,  look at him when he is with Park Min Young...observe his body language and you know he is a goner hahahaha.  :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 20
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry I probably late for this (I was so busy these days) but according to a news report, parkpark plan on getting married soon. .

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/08/01/k-ent-news-program-reports-that-park-seo-joon-and-park-min-young-plan-on-getting-married-soon/

This is interesting because on that report 'it was well known in the industry that parkpark couple are dating'

Just like what I said earlier its all about the timing. The fact that the industry already know parpark are dating but waiting till right moment to announce it (after the drama end).

I'm so happy. Both want to get marry asap, they finally will achieve it. we probably dont need to wait for a long time for their marriage news!

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thranduils said:

friends ~

I understand that this is a shippers thread, but I also think it's valid for shippers themselves to have doubts. I think having second thoughts and doubting is inherent to the nature of this shipping business, but I hope we can create a safe space that allows people to seek reassurance from others WITHOUT being attacked. Just because someone has doubts about some piece of evidence at some point in time does NOT make them a 'hater' or 'doubter' by default. I don't advocate for 'negative' vibes (if that's what we wanna call it), but I also don't think it's healthy to antagonize people for having different opinions. Everything comes in tides - the good and the bad, but we just need the patience to ride it out. If we jump on someone each time they voice something that doesn't particularly resonate with us, we're going to dwindle down in number very fast. I don't mean to call anyone out in this post, because I understand that everyone is coming from a place that is good and valid - keeping that in mind, I hope we can all move forward respectfully :) :heart:

Thank For This...2018new_good_thumb.png

Let's all be open-minded respectful shippers and accept each other's opinion whether it's different from ours or not. Please keep this thread happy and healthy.

Thank you 2018new_ye_thumb.png

• Like 5

Viu just uploaded the the BTS for ep 12-14 with english subs. Watching it with and without made such a difference for me as it now explained some of the cute reactions/expressions!

Episode 12 the bed scene where LYJ had to sing a lullaby to Kim Mi So: She was combing her hair and looked so aloof when she said this so I originally thought she was complaining something to Seo Joon but she was actually telling him that he has a sweet singing voice!  And i love all the shippery captions.

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2018_08_04_at_11_03_59_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_08_04_at_11_00_57_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_08_04_at_11_00_13_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_08_04_at_10_59_37_AM.pn

I love how unabashedly cool and sexy PMY is. Here she's telling PSJ to relax.

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2018_08_04_at_10_56_53_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018_08_04_at_10_57_45_AM.pn

• Like 3
  • Thanks 14