Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I can't help but feel some vibes of from the two bad-mouthed co-workers in the mop-fight scenes. There haven't been a single good evidence to prove:

- PSJ was involved in suggesting or casting PMY (and of course he couldn't be the decision maker; that lies with the production/PD)

- anytime the 2 of them were abroad together

- PMY and PSJ were together in the after-party (even if they were together celebrating, what's wrong ? the two teams naturally became close if they worked 20+ hours together for days). The only 3 credible photos were 1 of the 2 vans, 1 of PMY and her team, and 1 of PSJ going home (this photo is not even clear). 

(I ignored the shoes and hat because many many celebs in my country have these popular items)

What I've seen so far from MBC & SBS clips are purely IG collages from crazy users, which made the media in my country look like saints and made Korean media ridiculous. 3 reporters in the jtbc clip gossiping about two people they don't know personally and if you pay enough attention, what they were saying are EXACTLY like what was written in this thread. Were they pretending to be shippers here to milk some information, or was someone here tipping them off (anyone here watched Gossip Girls)? 

Even the tabloids in my country when announcing dating rumours have some real photos as evidence, yet for the past weeks there have been none. And now people are making all kinds of assumptions about their work ethics.

I give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. What I could see is both are pretty ambitious. One debuted 7 years ago therefore has worked super hard with many productions every year and got where he is today, when many in his cohorts were famous earlier (Lee Min Ho, Kim So Hyun...). One debuted 13 years ago and is now acknowledged for being versatile and having good chemistry with every onscreen partner (I agree with some of you here that PMY hasn't been credited enough in terms of awards). Do you think they actually dated for 3 years and risked being found out playing this drama together? I don't think so. Maybe they are dating post WWWSK (because they are so great together!, hence the open-ended answers in the interviews). Even with the interviews, I wasn't there so I'll take what I read with a pinch of salt.

Besides, WWWSK is a top notch production not just because of the leads, but because of supporting casts and everything else. 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/03/kang-hong-seok-talks-onscreen-partner-hwang-bo-ra-rest-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-cast/

Edited by dbailove
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

"some people" will always be criticizing them no matter what. So, let's just not be bothered by those that much and keep on wishing their constant well being :rolleyes: :wub:

I agree because no one can please everybody. What is important is they are being loved by majority. International Fans made them the Number 1 Most Loved Celebrities for the Month of July.

Korean news articles always have nega comments but if you look at Naver videos where WWWSK is among the most watched, there are a lot of ParkPark fans among Koreans too. The comments on WWWSK BTS released after the dating news were very positive. How they looked good together etc.

I really do not get it why some shippers would rather concentrate reading on haters post. Majority are supporting them yet some of their fans still took pains reading the negas. Reading nega posts can be stressful and replying nega posts can cause fanwar which may escalate as others would tend to join. 

Not just as shipper but for my real life as well, I have learned that to be truly happy, you do not need to know each and every backbite against you as long as you are confident you have not committed anything wrong.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

They should just date and wouldn't allowed  anyone telling them how to live their personal life. After all, they have a social lives as well right?:) 

tumblr_pc5bit3mHM1xstbxpo4_400.giftumblr_pc5bit3mHM1xstbxpo1_400.gif

mdHVzhi.gif

JnP5iFo.gif

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Apologies everyone but let me just say this for once :

Ok let's talk about respect....maybe none of these things could have happen if we viewers just mind our own business, seat back and just enjoy the drama. I am sorry to say this we viewers especially you knetz is the most despicable hypocritical people in the world. How dare we talk about such things as ethics. We are no more than gossippers, rumor mongers because if we are not we will not be lurking and staying in this forum. Enjoying every bit of info about them...we are no better than the paparrazzi.  

What do you think of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young ...a pair of perverts? Why would so many people be shipping them with other stars if they are not good actors. You think it's easy to act lovey dovey scenes infront of so many crew...moreso if you are in a relationship. You think they are fools to open pandoras boxes so that the world can feast about their private life.  Come on we can do better than this. 

This is delulu land .....what we want to read here are happy thoughts about our couple.  None of us here can be considered as righteous....we are merely a bunch of viewers with super active imagination.

THIS :glasses::heart: this is a shipper's forum..I am proud that some of us are delulu but rational too

• Like 10

HOLY MOLY STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE AVOCADO TOAST GUACAMOLE DIP

everyone can we just stay away from negativity and don't ruin the happy phase we've been at for the past few days? 

every one of you in this thread is entitled to your own opinions and we very much appreciate it and put a high respect to it but please refrain yourself from sprinkling salt all over the place, are you lee young joon trying to impress kim miso? eheh kidding~

for real though let the deluluness takes over! i mean that's what makes us happy right, lol 

• LOL 15

If you there is no tiny part of your brain entertaining any delulu for Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young then better stay away and do not read Shippers Thread. Go to their individual threads instead. Because Soompi Shippers Paradise is Delulu Land.

B8_D0_B1_AE-39_E2-42_C1-_BDF0-_BBB7_B6_B

• Like 17
  • LOL 4

To our dear ParkPark Couple...if you feel like dating just go ahead. Don't mind us. You should start thinking about yourselves and not about other people. It's your life....you have made so many people happy with your works....it's about time you think of your own happiness. Don't go for the temporal for this are just vanity....meaningless, meaningless...a chasing after the wind. 

To everyone here....thank you for making me laugh and smile with your wild and beautiful imagination.  Keep on dreaming happy thoughts

Enjoy your day and God bless everyone.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

@sugohaeso off topic: you and I both have the same names :P I'm a newbie learner of Korean words, so I was a bit curious about how to spell this name of ours, is your's the actual spelling? I mean if you transliterate the Hangul notion into English does it come as Sugohaeso considering their pronunciation of it? :ph34r: 

• Like 1

Just now, sugohesso said:

@sugohaeso off topic: you and I both have the same names :P I'm a newbie learner of Korean words, so I was a bit curious about how to spell this name of ours, is your's the actual spelling? I mean if you transliterate the Hangul notion into English does it come as Sugohaeso considering their pronunciation of it? :ph34r: 

yes i think it is :D

heyyyy we're practically twins! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

It may be your conservative upbringing or culture, but some fans should accept that SOME relationships do exist especially among celebrities. It may be true that PSJ and PMY are not dating as of now. She is single as she says but if you are in a SOME, it means you are still single because in that phase, you are not making any commitments yet. 

My high school friend is a celebrity in my country and during our reunion she shared about how difficult it is to find your "the one" in showbusiness that a lot of them have to take things slowly and because hook ups do often happen in their world, they have to be extra careful in making commitments with a guy.

PSJ and PMY are obviously "special" in each others eyes. It is a waste of time and energy to argue what they really are in real life.

SERIOUSLY, IT IS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES WHATEVER THEY ARE TO EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SHIPPING THEM TOGETHER THEN YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS THREAD. 

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

:joy: I just noticed the spelling and that you two are not the same member 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, niharika111 said:

When I was watching WWWSK, I was rooting for this couple. But this whole dating rumor/scandal has turned very murky. This couple has lost some of the anticipation and respect (for no fault of theirs). Even if they end up together in future, they will never be as well regarded as the Song-Song couple. I have no issues with their love scenes in the drama....but as a viewer I find it more palatable if I know it was genuine acting. I feel really bad for them....its not a crime to love...but they did not handle it well. I feel in stead of leaving it open-ended they could have just said that they are good colleagues. Then 2 years later, if they married....people would have been fine. But in the aftermath of this dating story, them leaving it open-ended just allows people to laugh at them more. The three reporters in that video were simply mocking at PPC and their alleged relationship. I feel bad that their relationship has become a source of gossip and laughter among people. As a woman, I think its harder for PMY. The reporters quoted that the only good thing about this drama were the love scenes. That really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. PMY agrees to do these intimate scenes and then gets badly embroiled in these dating rumors which do not help her image at all! Sigh!!! :(

I think they handled it very well. The reason of them giving an open-ended answer is that they cant even be sure if they get spotted together in the near future (in case they actually date). If it’s two years later when people start to forget about the incident and the hype on this drama completely dies down, the news will probably be accepted more easily. As I said, they did what they considered the best solution for them at the moment. Had they done it the other way, knetz wouldn’t have let it go and the lastest article about MY on the airport wouldn’t have filled with the comments of them finding faults with her hair only. By denying but leaving a door slightly open, they didn't put themselves in the corner for the future possibility.

And dont focus too much on those three reporters. The clip was uncomfortable to watch with the intrusive parts but if their discussion, in any sense was insulting towards PP, I would’ve flipped the table. They are tabloid journalists after all and that’s what they basically do for their job, talking about gossips. It’s true that they made the clip to draw attention while the issue was still hot and we also dont know if their attitude really reflected what they knew and believed but imo they didn’t turn PP into laughing stocks or anything. 

About the woman’s remark, I think what she meant is the their love line, not the intimate scenes only because the whole story was mainly about them and their romance development. As I mentioned, as much as I love the drama, if it wasn’t for ParkPark, their acting talent and their amazing chemistry, it would’ve probably been a flop. My friend said it was boring and in no way it was an insult, different people just have different taste.

And finally, we all have many  different opinions in this thread about their status: some, dated pre-drama, dated post-drama, just colleagues with potential to become lovers and we can put forward our arguements if disagreeing with the others. However, any readers who is not very fond of the idea they were/are/will be together, you should refrain yourself from this thread cuz it’ll be burdensome on your part to endure with our delulu minds :) 

• Like 20

helllooo on a lighter note, I THINK PMY may have just confirmed that she'll be returning for the second season of Busted (according to Google Translations lmao but if someone could actually translate the article linked below, you'd be the bomb.com). Here's to wishing for a cameo from PSJ :love::naughty:

ARTICLE: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003295605

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

46 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

SERIOUSLY, IT IS THEIR PERSONAL LIVES WHATEVER THEY ARE TO EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SHIPPING THEM TOGETHER THEN YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS THREAD. 

Just to add-on, do not literally copy and translate what have been delulu here and magnified out there....

• Like 1

It's been quite a roller coaster so I can see why people have different emotions like that. I think most of us here hope for the best for PPC hence their concern. 

On a lighter note I rewatched 3 of my favourite scenes just now

- The drunken scenes: it's nice to see they were acting but not acting (as in letting loose :)). I hope all casts can join reward trip including PPC (just go SJ and MY ahh, and have fun with your co-stars and ignore what the tabloids may say!)

- The proposal - best kdrama proposal 

- The wedding - best kdrama wedding - I suddenly cried at this scene when I watched the finale and so much wanted to see the real PPC one at some point in the future. Fingers crossed!

• Like 12

For doubters and haters you dont belong here.

Go to their individual threads if you are a fan

Or get out of their soompi threads if you are not a fan of either of them 

:tounge_xd:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2