[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Happy 200th page guys.

I'm here at my office eating peanut waiting for the translation nervously although my work is piling up but I can't focus.

It seems to me that they are aware of the wedding rumor and she's pretty much on same page as SJ, not denying at all. I'm happy for now. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, anthurium_52702 said:

THIS IS WHAT MR. GOOGLE SAID:

Park Min-young has stolen tears, saying, "I am sorry for my part" with my partner, Park Seo-joon (31). "I would like to challenge the photos on the internet, but I did not have to explain. It's not true. I interviewed the actors who appeared together these days and I was sorry because I was going to go to the movie. Whenever you get married or romance (before the rumor), I will tell you.  

Yes, she didn't deny anything only said that all those instagram things are not true and feels sorry to other casts as all the reporters ask about the rumor of them dating instead talking about drama. also, she said that if later she dating or getting married she will inform anyone before the news. 

wow. never expected something like that from PMY. i thought that she's gonna denied firmly that they were only close friends.

but the article got deleted. why? 

is it because it's not the time for the news out? or... hm..

hmmm... 

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Thank you for the correction,, I'm too excited hahaha..

Yes, it has been deleted for unknown reason.. Maybe PMY agency wants to filter it first?

@eva21 Where did you read about dating rumour?

dating rumour??? What you mean sorry can't understand, if you talking about PMY's interview is the link , I google into chinese and in weibo I saw the translation too.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Mr. Google said:

[Interview] Park, Sung-joon "Park Min-young and the possibility of a feast for the future?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1638039309651415&set=pcb.2021864104730297&type=3&ifg=1

In this link also.. it says... why PMY's interview was being deleted.

What is happening now?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Lol kinda hard to translate this one

To think about it easy is they they should be open about dating each other

If they were dating the actor would have said it

They guy say the actor should say something about the relationship

11 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Guys, can somebody translate this http://sports.hankooki.com//lpage/entv/201807/sp20180731195036136720.htm, ?

I mean not google translate, but somebody who knows Hangul or ask friends who know Hangul

Well, I ask my student to translate this one, Since he is not into like us.. delulu for whatever.. he does not even know about PMY and PSJ hehe

• Like 2

I believe her that IG posts are not true they were just coincidences and we just put malice into it. Let's bring back the hype of WWWSK and not the dating rumors because it deserves more attention so that they will win awards then they will be together receiving it. For what i see they are both interested with each other specially Park Seo Joon. He thinks that fate brought them together and he also saw their similarities. 

• Like 4

Just now, lyca mena said:

I believe her that IG posts are not true they were just coincidences and we just put malice into it. Let's bring back the hype of WWWSK and not the dating rumors because it deserves more attention so that they will win awards then they will be together receiving it. For what i see they are both interested with each other specially Park Seo Joon. He thinks that fate brought them together and he also saw their similarities. 

yep!!!

they closer they can get for an award is in november, AAA (oops) but i really hope they can bring back home a trophy at baeksang which is held by next year. 

pretty dejected that tvn doesn't have its own drama awards tho.

• Like 2

I did not read anything except all of the comments and inputs here... Omooooo so many thoughts, ideas, speculations, analysis, investigations, etc.... :rolleyes:

All I know is my friends like #PPC and wish for them to be real (if not yet) and supports them all the way yeah!!! 

No comment on anything else except it's hard to wait but if I feel there is something to wait for, why not?  :phew:   But I hope they won't make it so long,  I cannot wait for long time hehehehehehehe 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Whether they are friends, some or bf gf, he cried because he won't be with PMY anymore day after day. They will be back doing separate work. :bawling:

2_CC78157-009_A-4_C84-8_C82-29_EB52_BF58

This drama is indeed very special for him :wub:

• Like 7