[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

It's been quite an eventful day, so below is my 2 cents as my current module is Media. There's no denial of ParkPark chemistry that started this shipping thread, but there's another thing that have driven us mad: Instagram. Where do Sports DongA / MBC and SBS get their sources? Check the below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5xv1vAW5a/?taken-by=zakia_ss

(9k followers) - photo status: NEXT TVN , KBS DAN KBS2 (after seeing PPC being on SBS)

(Their IG photos were used in Sports DongA article / MBC news)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5xv1vAW5a/?taken-by=zakia_ss

(is this one photoshopped?) some people have asked them to stop intruding PPC privacy, but it didn't seem to work on them)

As mentioned previously by another shipper, this IG user is in a group of other very active users (fikaai**_beaut* - 28k followers, hanie_**rlianto199* - 5k followers, song_park* - 3k, unk**wiam - 3k, y*o_f* - 1k) so in a way they become (bad) Key influencers. Who did they influence? Us.

On the day of wrap party, this group esp. za**_ss had a lot of frequent updates that made me wonder where they got them from. Of course they follow WWWSK actors/actresses/stylists to the point of being a stalker, and check photos that they like, who they follow. Don't they have a life/study/work/ or just go out and relax at all? There might be insider information from Korean media; they may be paid for having a lot of followers; they may be tipped by a lot of people. What have they turned the society into? They can be purely fans and wanted to prove PPC is real, but within a few days they turn two of the most talented actors/actresses in Korea into the most talked-about couple, not in a good way (see what Knetz wrote today), and about the drama (which deserves to be credited). Their IG photos are everywhere on the Internet/Youtube (and they are "proud" of that, and some of their followers "clapped" them for what they did (!)). Korean bad media took advantage of this and used it to cover an ongoing political issues. Some lazy reporters probably spotted PPC at AAA 2017 sitting in the same table and thought they can make a "nice headline", hence what we have seen on the news. 

Here is what some people mistook/some facts:

- Some Seowon fans today actually posted IG photos of the Japan/HK trips and proved MY/SJ were not there at the same time (they put the caption "Wrong information" on these widely-spread photos of MY/SJ that initially might look like they could be there together).

(Kind gesture!)

- PMY/PSJ stylists didn't comment each other "sister-in-law". The word is merely "older sister", but IG wrongly translated it

- The first like Awesome Ent boss had in MY photos was in mid-Dec 2017 (MY probably was considered for WWWSK at this time). They also liked KJW photos, other SJ's co-stars photos. 

- Initially when filming was bearable, the two stylists teams hanged out (ice cream photos). During the last few weeks of WWWSK, the two stylists team were filming for 20+ hours / days, of course they became close. 

- The "so-called" bracelet worn by them in March and May 2018 are not couple bracelet (photo below). In some other photos they may look like couple bracelet. So what you see can be not what you get. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blz7thnhtys/?taken-by=joongkinfinite

- A lot of celebs in my country wear those B hats and shoes; there was a trend.

- The interviews today are interpreted in so many different ways, there are chances that whoever post them on IG want you to think like them.

I reckon MY and SJ might have developed some feelings for each other when they started with photoshoot/filming the teasers (April) (I have my sources). That's quite understandable. Which might explain the looks/touches in the press conference. And of course if they are so compatible (both love dogs and travelling!), and shoot so many lovely scenes together, they wouldn't want to let each other go after WWWSK. 

Where does the 3-year come from? Someone in this forum mentioned the "Hi" photos in 2015. 

Who are in this thread? anyone, hopefully mainly PPC lovers (thanks and love you), crazy IG users, Paparazzi, Dispatch, other shippers, MBC, SBS... 

What did they do? Followed the analysis/investigation that you might have spent hours doing (I saw Soompi thread in some IG photos), checked PPC IG, checked other sources, photoshopped, added some more comments to drive your thoughts, posted on IG then these photos were spread like fire

Knetz/privacy intrusion can make or break a celebrity's reputation/relationship (that happened before), and MY/SJ have worked too hard and are too good to be treated like that. Forget about international fans supporting PPC, they live in Korea not China not Indonesia not Hong Kong. How can SJ protect MY in every way, they can't even go out together in daylight now. 

I don't mean to offend anyone. Even if you don't create rumours, spreading them irresponsibly is likewise bad. Peace and Thanks. 

Edited by dbailove
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@dbailove

Please. Didn't you read what we talked about yesterday to move on from IG shippers?

The KNetz are angry at PSJ because there were sightings of ParkPark before the drama. Some Koreans came out and said they saw the two but did not think much about it until the latest rumors came out. The reasons why KNetz would not believe PSJ were not limited to the shipper accounts you mentioned although that was what was selected by media because it has photos. 

The hate from KNetz is different from this recent dating rumors. They have no respect for personal lives. KNetz want Park Seo Joon to admit they are not totally opposed to ParkPark Dating. 

Spoiler

B8_E3370_F-21_C5-4462-8_F71-_C0_E009523_

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@nargyz If you would like to remove your post, just either delete the content is good enough but you would need to contact the moderators via PM and they will remove it from the thread.

@dbailove I realize your post is just simply awareness but the ladies on here are not spreading rumors that we know are completely false. The posts made prior to the revelation of information being false was made under the pretense it was true. However everyone here is informed and made efforts to be more mindful of that. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@dbailoveThe KNetz are angry at PSJ because there were sightings of ParkPark before the drama. Some Koreans came out and said they saw the two but did not think much about it until they latest rumors came out. The reasons why KNetz would not believe PSJ were not limited to the shipper accounts you mentioned although that was what was selected by media because it has photos. 

Let's not make this even an issue or a big deal. Obviously, that's NOT TRUE! 

I mean how many people actually saw the 2Park sighting together prior to the drama. Where's the prove? Nobody actually believe this. We need photo! This is purely based on someone wanting to bring our OTP down. 

• Like 3

Hahahaha. I stand firm on my delusion that these 2 are in a stable relationship....I don't need to read these articles of endless denials. Media, fans and Knetz....Don't threaten him for he is not someone whom you can manipulate. 

If KJW and PSJ are indeed an item shouldn't media be focusing on these 2 ...why waste their resources on ParkPark simply put no one is buying these.

My fearless forecast....2019  news....or maybe Dispatch's New Year's couple lol

1. PSJ and PMY admitted to having a relationship....reason because of the tremendous pressure this dating scandal has brought upon them they started communicating more to each other which eventually led to their romance 

2. They are seriously considering marriage within the year or early 2020

Good morning everyone from my part of the world

P.S. stop arguing about this and that....if some Korean fans claimed such things and do not think they are an item then why force them to admit now when you yourselves are not convinced at the time of sightings lol.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, sakisuki said:

Let's not make this even an issue or a big deal. Obviously, that's NOT TRUE! 

I mean how many people actually saw the 2Park sighting together prior to the drama. Where's the prove? Nobody actually believe this. We need photo! This is purely based on someone wanting to bring our OTP down. 

If you are familiar with Koreans, if you have other ships or idols, you would know that they rarely take photos of celebrity sightings except very few bravesouls and of course if they work for Dispatch.

There was that comment on Naver of January 6, 2018 about PSJ dating PMY, so random because the article was about PSJ's dating or non dating life because all denials and it was before WWWSK casting.

Having seen such random comment before the Drama, it would again be COINCIDENCE that these rumors came out. 

All these reasons made KNetz bash PSJ.

I think later, PMY will firmly deny to support him. She must have read hate comments on PSJ 

• Like 6

Pickup some clues from WWWSK....and ask yourself why PSJ wanted so much to do this with PMY and not with anyone else.  I don't think I am delusional.....just a keen observer...

I tell you guys....this is a calculated move....PSJ can never make PMY say yes to this project if she doesn't trust him this much.  WWWSK is minsetting for everyone....they are preparing for major things in life....He already anticipated they will have a scandal but not this early and not the 3 years thingy.

So let's just give them some space....they deserve to be happy.  I have so much love and respect for this 2.....it's not easy but there is no turning back

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

KNetz are convinced by talks about ParkPark without photos because that is how they really are - afraid to take stolen shots. In fact the first rumors for SongSong had no photos. SJK Visited SHK photoshoot January 2016 and Spotted in NYC Feb 2016. We were even laughing before why their agencies were so adamant to deny dating rumors by then when there was no photo that came out. It instead confirmed SSC met in NYC which was debated upon by fans before if true or not. :lol:

@dbailove  @sakisuki if you are really ParkPark shippers you guys would know this is a DELULU THREAD. Shipping Paradise threads are full of delulus. We know what we are spazzing about may not be actually true but we want to discuss about it anyway. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

This is their personal life...what they want to openly share with the public is their call. I hope that people will leave them alone and respect their decision.  If there are indeed numerous sightings of them being together and no dispatch photos then maybe dispatch likewise has same reason as in the case of why they did not reveal SSC at that time.  Dispatch has better class than Knetz it seems

• Like 11

I agree fully that we should not create false rumors that might bring harm to both SJ & MY, and that some people on IG are over the top with their posts.

But instead of just blaming people on the forum and IG, why isn't anyone blaming the media for their LOW ETHICS and BAD JOURNALISM? Since when did Soompi and Instagram become the primary source of evidence on Korean entertainment news? It's a complete joke that major TV stations are even trying to get information here. It's just downright UNPROFESSIONAL.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Are Allkpop and Soompi reliable sources of PSJ's interview translations?

Soompi is more credible compared to allkpop. AllKpop even had an issue abt them spreading malicious nude photos of artists.. stan twitter even call them allkpoop 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3