[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

The worst scenerio for the near future is that they got caught by dispatch. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about. It will die down soon. As crazy as it looks at the moment, the hate of lying about dating is nothing compared to that of drunk driving, sexual assault or cheating. 

Just look at SongSong, they denied about 5 times but still got a lot of heartwarming congratulations. Positive comments will come back again once he releases new movie or joins variety show. So stay calm and enjoy the sailing ship while you can cuz maybe two weeks from now, we will have very few to zero thing to spazz about.

Yeah you're right. Since he's said possibilities it means he's not confirm or denying so there is a chance. Just wait and see what happen to them in the future.

Just wait and see When they're going to vacation. Are they gonna post their pisc together after the rumor?:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, MillyR said:

kkk it's not about the atmosphere... here more lively kkkk last thread we hangout too calm kkkk

I am  actually referring to articles being translated there. To make matter worst at that time only Minyoung gave interviews- no jam at all kkkk

Looking forward to Minyoung's interviews  tomorrow. And back read a little- someone asking about different clothes on same days -  photos are prepared in advanced by the agency too. Since it's almost like round table interviews,  reporters from various news outlets met the actor all at once.  Not one to one interview.

Oh so it's like a mini presscon or a panel interview.   All the agencies are there and everyone can just ask questions right?

• Like 1

I support PSJ if he and MY is secretly dating.

disapointed with Knetz more and more. I think I am PSJ fan now bcs he acts very well one ẻvery projects. After this drama I have watched She is pretty, FFMY and MR. He acted so wonderfully

• Like 6

Thanks to those who answered my question. All these articles and various translations are making my brain turn into mush. I don't know who to trust! Lol. :unamused:

Ok... to lighten up the mood a bit, how about we role play? B) Let's pretend you are PMY's PR/ Management company and you've read and heard how well PSJ did during the interviews. How would you advice PMY differently to answer the dating question and all the "evidences" collected, as well as bring back the attention to WWWSK? Like others have said, she is also pretty thoughtful and honest during interviews.

I'm personally hoping she doesnt completely shut the door on the future PSJ left slightly open. We've talked about what a namja he was/is to take the first shots from the firing range. I'm hoping she reciprocates it somehow so he is encouraged and they can be true partners. The Bonnie to his Clyde. :wub:

Now let me think how I'd like for her to answer...

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If ever he and PMY are secretly dating now but will leave her due to KNetz threat, then its his loss. He is not worthy of her. :P

Oh.... I don't think he's going to do that.... they are in this together.... they will just clear the air.  PSJ doesn't appear to me as someone like that... they are a strong couple.... sorry for using the term couple for I am perhaps one of the minority here who believes they are already in a stable relationship.  

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Thanks to those who answered my question. All these articles and various translations are making my brain turn into mush. I don't know who to trust! Lol. :unamused:

Ok... to lighten up the mood a bit, how about we role play? B) Let's pretend you are PMY's PR/ Management company and you've read and heard how well PSJ did during the interviews. How would you advice PMY differently to answer the dating question and all the "evidences" collected, as well as bring back the attention to WWWSK? Like others have said, she is also pretty thoughtful and honest during interviews.

I'm personally hoping she doesnt completely shut the door on the future PSJ left slightly open. We've talked about what a namja he was/is to take the first shots from the firing range. I'm hoping she reciprocates it somehow so he is encouraged and they can be true partners. The Bonnie to his Clyde. :wub:

She will definitely shut down the rumor but I don't think she will push him away....I am of the opinion that PMY is the type who will give her all for the man she loves.  I am pretty firm in my delulu that they are already in a steady relationship.

• Like 9

I think they're supposed to be interview together. But since dating rumor spread quickly they're make it separate interview.

After reading PSJ interview,i think he's brave actor. Since other actor and actress better to said yes or no and keep silent about their dating rumor. But PSJ really answer the detail and said anything and talking about the pics on his instagram too. And answer the question that always become netizen question. If he's answer the detail. Most of netizen will think he's just saying an excuse. Why don't he's just saying simply like other actor who get dating rumor too.. since it's come out from his mouth fans will trying to stop our delucional and stop the mess if he's saying no. Right? 

I must said that he's such brave actor. His answer just make netizen more curious and PPC shipper more delusional since he's neither confirm it or denied it. And i can tell there is something between them. 

Not 3 years ago, maybe after AAA moment? :D:D

I'm not their fans basically, but i really love their chemistry. Alot of drama couple have great chemistry. But after HGI and YJH couple, songsong couple,  PPC is the next one that make me crazily support them and wish them to get married in real life too.. hope so.. :D:D 

• Like 4

I have never really clearly stated this.

This is PMY's and PSJ's own private business, however observing from my own little corner, based on the evidences/coincidences/drama filming, I think that they were involved before the drama. There countless amount of things that have caused me to feel this way.

I mean i don't know anything for sure for obvious reasons, but i am pretty satisfied with what i have seen up to now that I am not really looking at anything else from them to support the ship. I just wish them the very best.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know about you guys but it’s as clear as daylight to me that they’re together and happily dating. No doubt about it at all. 

I’m so sold on the idea that had SJ denied the rumor strongly today and regardless of what MY will say tomorrow, this fact wouldn’t change for me.

I cant predict her answers at all, not like SJ becuz she’s always the one who is more reserved and cautious about things to show to the public. Keep in mind that SJ is the blue chip in the industry right now so if it’s what needs to be done for his sake, a strong denial from her to shut it down completely is possible. Just prepare yourselves if you have a fragile heart for what to come LOL

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I think they're supposed to be interview together. But since dating rumor spread quickly they're make it separate interview.

After reading PSJ interview,i think he's brave actor. Since other actor and actress better to said yes or no and keep silent about their dating rumor. But PSJ really answer the detail and said anything and talking about the pics on his instagram too. And answer the question that always become netizen question. If he's answer the detail. Most of netizen will think he's just saying an excuse. Why don't he's just saying simply like other actor who get dating rumor too.. since it's come out from his mouth fans will trying to stop our delucional and stop the mess if he's saying no. Right? 

I must said that he's such brave actor. His answer just make netizen more curious and PPC shipper more delusional since he's neither confirm it or denied it. And i can tell there is something between them. 

I'm not their fans basically, but i really love their chemistry. Alot of drama couple have great chemistry. But after HGI and YJH couple, songsong couple,  PPC is the next one that make me crazily support them and wish them to get married in real life too.. hope so.. :D:D 

I think PSJ is making a stand in this situation not just for himself but for the other actors as well as started by SJK....their life is their own...and no way can Knetz manipulate this man.  Prior to the airing of WWWSK.... Knetz were already threatening not to watch it if PMY will take the role of MIso .....everything is history now.  He knows what he is doing.... like what he said when Knetz were criticizing him that he is not handsome enough for the role of LYJ but he said there's nothing you can do,  we have already started filming something to that effect..... I was a bit shocked when I heard that.... first time I heard an actor this brave lol.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Ohmygod PR is my fav subject as a marketing major but I must say the hardest maybe bc of my professor. PR is honestly broad like there are so many aspects and theories needed to be considered and I wish to enter this industry someday. 

I think the PR team will just ride on whatever PSJ has said... sashay it away then talk about the drama. There are no any other means I guess... I mean all what PSJ told in the interview are just so.... right if they don't want to come out as a couple yet. Still, PMY has the main say.

• Like 2

Hey guys, today is not a day to feel melo... We got amazing news from PSJ. We were all worried he would directly deny the rumor but he did not. He gave the most vague answer ever!! Its time we all start our delusions. He has actually made it safer for us to delude cause he shut down those nasty Instagram posts which were annoying all of us. :)

We can all continue to wonder about their relationship :)

As for the knetz... They are vicious, crazy but also have a short memory. As long as it is not a sex scandal or assault scandal, fans won't completely leave an actor... No matter what they say. Ppc just need to wait it out. 

Eg: jung Kyung ho and his current gf got a lot of hate when they confirmed their relationship, cause the denied it First but got caught. But they did not bother and have been together for 5 years now. Both their careers are fine. 

My delusions: i really feel that they have been dating a long time. way before AAA. Only then would their behaviour at the event make sense. They were obviously avoiding looking at each other. But he waited till the end to leave with her. One of the fan cam videos shows us that he and she knew they were fancas pointed at their direction. In some places, both of them look directly at he fancam. 

As for Dispatch finding them, I don't think they will find anything unless they want to b found. They are both very smart people so am Just going to patiently wait for the announcement.. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

I have never really clearly stated this.

This is PMY's and PSJ's own private business, however observing from my own little corner, based on the evidences/coincidences/drama filming, I think that they were involved before the drama. There countless amount of things that have caused me to feel this way.

I mean i don't know anything for sure for obvious reasons, but i am pretty satisfied with what i have seen up to now that I am not really looking at anything else from them to support the ship. I just wish them the very best.

Wow happy to know that I am not the only one here who believes....and I stand firm on the long term relationship.... I have my own reasons for believing.  I wish them the best too.

• Like 7

To be honest I was at first disappointed that he answered each and every evidences presented except the dogs. 

But then I remembered our issue here with other shippers in ig yesterday stemmed from Section TV video. I am sure PSJ knows about it what they said about keeping an eye on them and he is aware of how Section TV employed all means to get scoop about Songsong in Bali last year. So of course he does not want them doing that to him and PMY.

He had tried his best to discredit all evidences used by Section TV so the reporters as well as nosy fans will stop invading privacy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Back here after watching their bts and some of fave episodes and my spirit is lifted! Sorry for sharing the netizenbuzz comments guys and if it brought the mood down. As i said i am new to this shipping thing and didn't know then but thanks to you guys i now know how toxic those comments and site can be and should focus only on the positive.

Rewatching WWWSK reminds me again how great the casts are and how much love and laughter they brought to screen. Miss them to bits! Also, i think most of the stuff that was published could be lost in translation and could be written harsher than it was spoken or even written out of context. Like what you guys said, what's important is there is no outright denial.

I now look forward to PMY's interview tomorrow and trust her to make the right statement for the best of of both their careers and personal lives.

28 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

As for the knetz... They are vicious, crazy but also have a short memory. As long as it is not a sex scandal or assault scandal, fans won't completely leave an actor... No matter what they say. Ppc just need to wait it out. 

Eg: jung Kyung ho and his current gf got a lot of hate when they confirmed their relationship, cause the denied it First but got caught. But they did not bother and have been together for 5 years now. Both their careers are fine. 

Just read up about them, OMG - harsh!! Happy that they are still together though; such a sweet couple!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Sorry, I beg to disagree.... that level of trust and commitment  IMHO is something that is not built over a few months of dating. 

• Like 3