Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2035

  • quietobserver

    1655

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

1 minute ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pics of lips from the actors/actresses in the drama. She was deliberately acting apprehensive, but at the end she guessed the right one. 

 

Me: After so many close up and kisses, how can you NOT guess it right? ;)

Queen of acting!

give the oscar she deserves please! 

*rolls out the red carpet*

  • Like 4
  • LOL 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much, @superfangermany_stv!

 

That week of the reward trip is one of my dreaded weeks at work but I look forward to it now knowing that they will be able to spend some time together even though I'm sure we will hardly ever see photos. I will just have to lurk and see the cat and mouse hiding game during that time :tounge_xd: 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't keep my hopes too much up yet maybe they both will go to Phuket but maybe one of them will only stay for a day or 2 :lol:

 

but who knows, I think they have decided not to let the rumors affect them too much or else she would not have mentioned PSJ's character ;) 

 

@nanaman1410 Ji Ah is not in a position to confirm of course by now she heard ParkPark denial. And she is also not very best friends with any two of them. Do not dwell too much on other people are merely their co worker.   Just like in the drama of them unaware of LYJ and KMS dating, they may not be aware of ParkPark status behind the scene. And even if she knows, she is afraid to say anything or else PSJ and PMY will be angry at her. They are bigger stars she could not risk sunbaes angry at her. 

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nanaman1410 said:

So many great news!!! So happy to hear. I saw in IG about JiAh's interview bout PSJ and PMY. She said they are not dating. Huhu. Very straight answer. Huhu

i think it's pretty reasonable for these people to say "they don't know anything about the so-called relationship" as it's safer that way. since it will contradict to what the agencies had said and i think it's gonna be presumptuous of them if they are confirming about the issue, i don't think it's their place to say such things. thus everything has to be meticulously thought out. 

that's only my opinion. 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I won't keep my hopes too much up yet maybe they both will go to Phuket but maybe one of them will only stay for a day or 2 :lol:

 

but who knows, I think they have decided not to let the rumors affect them too much or else she would not have mentioned PSJ's character ;) 

 

@nanaman1410 Ji Ah is not in a position to confirm of course by now she heard ParkPark denial. And she is also not very best friends with any two of them. Do not dwell too much on other people are merely their co worker.   Just like in the drama of them unaware of LYJ and KMS dating, they may not be aware of ParkPark status behind the scene. 

Whaaat is that for real lmao how can she easily say that when she knows nothing, all of us know nothing LOL maybe yes bc of the denial. They are not in the position to answer bc they are merely co-workers who only spent time during the filming days..

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere in ig that MY said during weibo live that she will has photoshoot in France for grazia.. Is it correct? So it's going to be busy month for her,, france- SG- then phuket.. Wonder if VP Lee will join her for photoshoot hehehehe

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO the way I read their costars' statements very diplomatic - They were implying - the atmosphere while filming didn't show that they were dating or showing 'lovey dovey cant take my hands of you'  couple on set . Both maintained their professional attitudes.

So don't even question about their working attitude and professionalism on set. Whether they are dating or not - none of my business kind of attitude.

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Parkpark are REALLY private people, both psj and pmy have really clean image, have no scandal since their debut, and more introverted/ homebody people. I'm sure for these 3 years they were super careful about their relationship, they want to protect each other. Probably only meet when they are travelling or when they have overseas schedules. I find it amazing eventhough they probably rarely meet but they keep their relationship for 3 years. .

 

 

I beg to differ on this part only. I think celebs have their own way to go incognito during their dates. they never got caught in three years doesn't mean they rarely meet. I know that they're both very busy but I still think they manage to secure some time to meet up, although not frequently like normal couples, either at their houses or in public. They live in a complex where many other celebs also reside so even if they pay a visit to each other's house, it's likely that no one may notice. Couples like songsong usually have very late night dates in public, there was a time they got spotted in a restaurant at 2am. IMO PP, just like other celeb couples love travelling abroad together becuz they don't have to pay extra care on hiding their identities with  scarf, hat, mask or shades. Basically it doesn't make sense to me if they don't meet just for the sake of not getting caught. 

 

@nanaman1410  she has to deny becuz both of their company released the denial statement. Obviously she couldnt say yes and if she said something ambiguous like she's not sure, people will immediately raise more questions. But then again, why could she be so certain about their relationship status, right? Many people didn't know about songsong while they were filming. I think she just does what needs to be done. 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

So many great news!!! So happy to hear. I saw in IG about JiAh's interview bout PSJ and PMY. She said they are not dating. Huhu. Very straight answer. Huhu

Offcourse how can she's answer they're dating directly when i think in the same industry they're just pretending to doesnt know anything. I just learn this when songsong couple have dating rumor and then shinee onew nd Kim Ji Won get interview too and they're both said there is no relationship between songsong couple etc until they're get the news on television. How can they're doesnt know anything while they're on the set right?

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what they were doing in real life so do not bother yourselves with statements from their co workers.  :lol: They are able to hide their relationship for 3 years. I even doubt if their BFFs celebrities know about it. I think only their close family members know about their relationship.

 

AE62_B989-1820-4_F8_A-9860-5897_CF908_D4

  • Like 5
  • LOL 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

On the positive side.. I just read Chan Sung's interview'

 

When asked about the filming for the drama, he responded, “It was really fun. The atmosphere on set was really great,” and added, “Although the filming schedule was really busy towards the end, all the staff and actors filmed with smiles.”

He continued, “I think it will remain in my memory for a long time because I got to do a great drama with really good people. It was so fun that our wrap-up dinner was basically a party. Whenever there was a scene with physical affection, it felt like the restaurant was going to blow up.”

 

 

I knew it. All cast & crew are shippers too. LOL

  • Like 2
  • LOL 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MillyR said:

IMO the way I read their costars' statements very diplomatic - They were implying - the atmosphere while filming didn't show that they were dating or showing 'lovey dovey cant take my hands of you'  couple on set . Both maintained their professional attitudes.

So don't even question about their working attitude and professionalism on set.

Exactly my thoughts.... It is the most appropriate answer to give.  Any cast member who would say otherwise could be accused of spreading rumor since both PSJ and PMY already denied it.  

 

I am glad that the cast's answers are all in sync.   I find such question unethical too considering that relationship of 2 people outside of the work place is supposed to be private and non of the business of anyone in the cast.  But then again this is showbiz Korea where dating among actors are a big deal lol.  Grow up Korea....

 

 

 

 

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites

@nanaman1410 during DOTS the cast were also asked that about SongSong rumors, they all said no we are all co workers. Use logic when reading things, shipping is  difficult for your heart if you do not know how to distinguish reliable vs unreliable source of information. 

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

 

I beg to differ on this part only. I think celebs have their own way to go incognito during their dates. they never got caught in three years doesn't mean they rarely meet. I know that they're both very busy but I still think they manage to secure some time to meet up, although not frequently like normal couples, either at their houses or in public. They live in a complex where many other celebs also reside so even if they pay a visit to each other's house, it's likely that no one may notice. Couples like songsong usually have very late night dates in public, there was a time they got spotted in a restaurant at 2am. IMO PP, just like other celeb couples love travelling abroad together becuz they don't have to pay extra care on hiding their identities with  scarf, hat, mask or shades. Basically it doesn't make sense to me if they don't meet just for the sake of not getting caught. 

 

I agree but I think it's also depend on the couple themselves.

 

PMY already got caught before with LMH, she said it clearly that she doesnt want to get caught again, she said she prefer not dating at all instead of getting caught by media. I'm sure her dating news with LMH really make her hurt and she didnt want to get caught again. I find it really amazing she can keep her hidden relationship with psj for 3 years. it could possible that parkpark rarely meet in korea because of that and prefer overseas date

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...