Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

28 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Apologies dear for editing your post.

Can you please edit your post dear.  I am sorry, but let's please stop now.  Park Min Young worked hard for the role, her sister would not post that if she is not hurt...we love her very much so please understand if we want to protect her. People have been picking up all our post and sharing this in IG

• Like 7

Seriously, after reading so many pages since the morning, I find that I totally agree with what @luvspsjpmy said to let the matter rest. No point talking about this issue and comparing even their agencies statements, instagram posts and everything. Nobody has an actual answer except the two of them. I somehow feel that the news started all because of shippers finding the coincidences and suspected they were dating long ago. Then some reporter just read all these and copied and pasted stuff to some extent.

If we really love them, give them a break for now (including the people around them). The more we try to speculate stuff and dissect irregularities out of the statements, the more we are feeding people who love to post everything and anything wrong on instagram, including the bashers (those instagram posts really irk me, sorry because they are drawing too much unnecessary attention and some even tag psj and pmy!).

If the ship is meant to sail, IT WILL SAIL regardless but getting negative comments is what we don’t want at this point in time, right? Anyway the agencies have to deny no matter dating or not, because the damage made by admitting is far too great for anyone to bear.

So let’s just let this pass first and stop speculating will be the greatest love we can have for them:blush:

• Like 18

@saved2K You have done the shipping for so many times. Talk about supporting her remind me with her office colleague who are so loyal to her. Let's learn to be a wish shipper from you. It's still their life, so let's just support their decision (PSJ and PMY):blush:

• Like 3

well...if they are truly dating and this has come out...they can just accept it if they really love each other and get married. Anyways they are adults and its their decision... we as fans should just accept their private life.

If they have found each other as love partners...i am very happy for them and hope that they settle down forever because nowadays not many find their love partners for life easily. :) 

So actually i hope that they both will admit if its true feelings if not...they should just come out and deny publicly and just end this yoyo feelings of us fans :) 

• Like 9

HI, I'm a silent reader. I would like thank PSJ & PMY for bringing us such beautiful & heart warming drama with amazing chemistry! Yes, we are happy as long as they are happy! Will always cheer for them from afar! God bless this beautiful couple! 

bhisMeRw7QPyfDsZfCECjOZ9WhEa5NADZU58TIEcpnDbx1DTxyj-WgqNhoKzee-k4npxty5aFh-JpMm_

3E2e0XsO7GYq777erM-UjewspNySkdP_WJ0sk_6i

vxF714sAU8S5i2VifBf7eX9B0mugT2s4SHsBiBnz

Credits: Owner from weibo

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, bbvvip said:

HI, I'm a silent reader. I would like thank PSJ & PMY for bringing us such beautiful drama with amazing chemistry! Yes, we are happy as long as they are happy! Will always cheer for them from afar! God bless this beautiful couple! 

bhisMeRw7QPyfDsZfCECjOZ9WhEa5NADZU58TIEcpnDbx1DTxyj-WgqNhoKzee-k4npxty5aFh-JpMm_

3E2e0XsO7GYq777erM-UjewspNySkdP_WJ0sk_6i

On behalf of everyone here, WELCOME @bbvvip !!!  and most importantly,  YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :love:  KAMSAHMANIDA !!!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, bbvvip said:

HI, I'm a silent reader. I would like thank PSJ & PMY for bringing us such beautiful drama with amazing chemistry! Yes, we are happy as long as they are happy! Will always cheer for them from afar! God bless this beautiful couple! 

Poor PD Park.... again he was cropped from the photo... :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

PMY will be in SG on august 10. I'm a new shipper of ppc and a silent reader of this thread.this is my 2nd otp after ssc which i found similarities and gut feeling about them  dating :)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

PMY will be in SG on august 10. I'm a new shipper of ppc and a silent reader of this thread.this is my 2nd otp after ssc which i found similarities and gut feeling about them :)

Thank you and Welcome also !!! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ash623 said:

I just read this article, but it will only give PSJ and PMY negative impact, esp PMY. As the next slide that this acc share, there also screenshot Knetz who commented this rumors said that........ I think this is that kind of rumors that we shouldnt share to public and m0aybe this is why MY's sister send those comment.

Just catching up on this thread and read this. OMO. Do you guys realise that this is life imitating art? Exactly like how the rumour mill started in Yumyung with them saying Miso only got the job because of her looks and her influence over LYJ.

We need the Bong Seras and Kim Ji Ahs of the shipper world to honour the truth and protect our dearest OTP! Mop PLEASE!

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

33 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Just catching up on this thread and read this. OMO. Do you guys realise that this is art imitating life? Exactly like how the rumour mill started in Yumyung with them saying Miso only got the job because of her looks and her influence over LYJ.

We need the Bong Seras and Kim Ji Ahs of the shipper world to honour the truth and protect our dearest OTP! Mop PLEASE!

Man can't help but feeling the same. We all wish to have friends/colleagues like Bong Sera, Jin Ah and the VP office workers during those hard times of raging rumours and lies. If PMY and PSJ are dating for real, I really hope that they (and I can see that they are) will get a lot of support from friends, colleagues and family coz the storm is not only limited in Yumyung land but the whole world to see irl. So as much as I am excited to read all speculations and news, their privacy should remain the top priority. When the time comes, things will reveal. 

• Like 10

Hey guys, after a very hectic 24 hours for our shipper hearts, I'm going back to simpler times. 

Was watching the Bts for wwwsk of the rain scene... And noticed when PSJ said "i can only see my arm Pit", PMY playfully hits his hand... 

I'm so surprised i never noticed it. It is very cute and adorable to see that action from PMY. 

It is very minor compared to the news we have been hearing all day tlbut thought to lighten the mood 

• Like 12