• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

On 9/6/2020 at 9:43 AM, Yeng Bumanglag said:

When TRUE LOVE Waits...physical features appears to have similarities 

They really do are starting to look so alike. I've been noticing it on their recent updates especially on PMY's recent vlog. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I don't know how but random people on twitter always bring up wwwsk eps 13 bts and pmy slapped psj compilation video like every month? Both videos got many attention again this week. :phew: And I like to read many comments from random people for that videos. "How to be pmy? How to be psj? Lovely couple. I love their chemistry. They're dating, right? How can they not catch feeling?" LOL

I don't know is there any other drama clip/vid that get the same attention like wwwsk years after the airing?

And pmy looks so beautiful, hot, yet cute on compagna recent video. :heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Sparksfly said:

They really do are starting to look so alike. I've been noticing it on their recent updates especially on PMY's recent vlog. 

Hi... may i know what kind of similarities?? I try to watch again and again, but still i can get what's the similarities between them :joy::joy: 

6 hours ago, Sparksfly said:

Hi @Proudshipper :blush: may I know what shipping group are you from? 

Lol. Aww cmon.. @Proudshipper is new... but yeah. Those type of similarities and feels that.we talked about here are not really something we can explain.. its just when you see PPC stuff all over.. you just know theres something more. And we just happen to agree with each other. If you noticed.. when @Sparksfly mentioned "they are starting to look alike" no one asked about what those are. Actually thats already a late observation (sorry @Sparksfly.lol) coz PPC have been like that since.

But anyways.. @Proudshipper, give your senses a chance.. youll see it and youll feel it.. even without others pointing out what those are... that is of course.. if you do truly believe in PPC.

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Those type of similarities and feels that.we talked about here are not really something we can explain.. its just when you see PPC stuff all over.. you just know theres something more. And we just happen to agree with each other. If you noticed.. when @Sparksfly mentioned "they are starting to look alike" no one asked about what those are. Actually thats already a late observation (sorry @Sparksfly.lol) coz PPC have been like that since.

No worries @zashi23  hehe.

I also noticed @Proudshipper to be a newbie too like me (based from her previous comment reading pages 1 to 1275). I was waiting for her answer before I can proceed but yes I agree when you said "it's something we can't explain".

Cheers @Proudshipper happy shipping and investigating too :glasses: apologies if I seem offensive. Anyways, I'm pretty sure after you reading the whole forum, it surely has given you a hint or more what and where to look and watch out for. 

Do share if you noticed. Cheers!

12 hours ago, Proudshipper said:

I try to watch again and again, but still i can get what's the similarities between them

By the way, may I know what exactly did you watch again and again? So I know where you're coming from? (Your basis I mean)

Is it weird if i ask smthng like that? I'm asking bcz i really don't know. I'm sorry if my question's bothering everybody in here :joy:. Then its better if i just reading something new in this forum without asking anything if i don't know what it means :D

Maybe bcz i'm newbie here so i don't have any detective skills, i'm just happy reading about them..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Proudshipper said:

Is it weird if i ask smthng like that? I'm asking bcz i really don't know. I'm sorry if my question's bothering everybody in here. Then its better if i just reading something new in this forum without asking anything if i don't know what it means.

Maybe bcz i'm newbie here so i don't have any detective skills, i'm just happy reading about them..

No worries @Proudshipper. Im a newbie too (as in pretty pretty new)... Maybe my response was a bit offensive. After all there have been attacks. It's impressive though you've read the whole forum (I only read some juicy pages). But you reading the whole thing, that's being a detective :lol: since reading this forum is a sort of reading resources collated through investigations. Plus the fact that you're curious as to what were the similarities means you're investigating...

By the way may I know what made you think your question was weird?  You never know maybe my response was the weird one. I'm pretty sure you've passed by some accounts attacking this forum pretending to be fans.. I hope you understand where Im coming from too. 

Anyway speaking of curiosity, what did you repeatedly watch? You can send me a private message instead since this will surely go on if we don't stop here... 

• Like 1

When TRUE LOVE arises, no matter what the circumstances, it reflects on the outcome. WWWSK was a story of a true love from unsolicited relationship (in which the film didn't ask to be as such :relaxed:). When PPC had that presscon, they told the viewers to watch it for life, because it's a happy story which they enjoyed a lot filming it (blues clues from what is real :scream:. EP13 was a proof and still counting up to 200M+ viewers. :loveu::heart1:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
20 hours ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

When PPC had that presscon, they told the viewers to watch it for life, because it's a happy story which they enjoyed a lot filming it (blues clues from what is real .

That presscon and their interview made it obvious. I wasn't still a fan then and I just watched it but that was a pretty giveaway. 

Oh by the way I saw someone commenting on the YT video of EP13 that it's okay if we don't get season 2 or a reunion drama/movie once they're married. :joy:

This whole waiting has made me wondered more on the differences of our cultures.

• Like 4

soon, it will be in one photo... :tounge_xd:

119260171-319277969170401-19851129399896

"Just... <3"

119460056-804324830339621-34515042969626

PMY Ig updates today, were throwback pictures from ealy this year.

May not be recent pics but at least, she let everyoen know she still can access her account. LOL!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

We will be "generous' with them and call these photos "a coincidence"..

I rewatched the V-Live video about them... :joy: those words and their reaction are stuck in my head...

Now back to rest... happy Sunday everyone! Enjoy the "coincidences"

• Like 1