Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

On 8/20/2020 at 11:50 PM, psjpmy99 said:

pmy is so quiet this month, I miss her!

Bcs she was too busy gaming? :joy:

Screenshot-20200821-231653.jpg

Some things that she mentioned in her vlog today :

- Almost 90% of her pretty photos taken by her mom

- she feel depress as she couldn't travel overseas, so she started doing other thing :gaming! 

- she also workout and looking for next project

- she likes to roam around, bought car since young age since she debut early and live with her family (need time alone, I guess) 

- MYfm soon after corona end~

(can't wait for that day Rachel!) 

- been listened to YJS's unit (Ssak3) song

Other than that, let's enjoy her singing and enjoying music while driving:wub:

I'm just too lazy to translate all so just few points mentioned 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

I wonder what mobile game she is playing on her phone .... She also mentioned she is looking into the next drama she'll be in. I hope a good drama offer comes her way soon. Becase I miss her. We miss her! Thank God she has a YT channel

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

After wwwsk ,I never see pmy's interview said that 'her co-star is the best actor she has ever act with.'  So probably, Psj Will always be the best for her 

Spoiler

As I remember, she also gave the same "best costar" for hpl male lead on press conference but yeah not on the iv because there was no post-drama iv question about her costar. And we also made conclusion in a funny way during hpl airing that pmy will give the same answer for all her costars so we didn't count it as special treatment to psj. I can't remember on which pages though. 

Please correct me if Im wrong.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
38 minutes ago, endensia said:

Reveal hidden contents

As I remember, she also gave the same "best costar" for hpl male lead on press conference but yeah not on the iv because there was no post-drama iv question about her costar. And we also made conclusion in a funny way during hpl airing that pmy will give the same answer for all her costars so we didn't count it as special treatment to psj. I can't remember on which pages though. 

Please correct me if Im wrong.

Thank u for your correction. I should re read again this forum. Kekeke

• Like 1

She have always acknowledged her costars one way or the other. May be sooner or later but she always does.

But let's not get into deep about post interviews anymore.  :smile:

We have A LOT MORE than those anyway.. :yum:

I am sooo fond of this Wedding theme coincidence. LOL!

Be-Funky-collage.jpg

• Like 5

Gracias.

A mi me gusta mucho que PSJ nunca haya negado a PMJ. 

Creo que cuando le preguntaron por citas este año, él dijo que estaba ocupado filmando.

PMJ en el intento de que no se la molestara sobre el tema, este año a primeros dijo que no estaban saliendo (pero si tomamos la respuesta literal se puede traducir como en esos días concretos no salían)

• Like 1

It is so good to see an update from Park Min Young. She looks great! She mentioned she likes to swim in her latest vlog and it looks like she may have been doing just that. She has a great tan to go with that very pretty dress she is wearing. She also mentioned, as you know, that she has been thinking how you shouldn't put off important matters because you never know what can happen. My mind went on a different track than fan meeting, which is wonderful too but hearing the wedding bells ringing would be nice :fullofhearts: When you see pictures of PPC they are both looking very healthy and beautiful.  Wouldn't it be heart fluttering to actually see a picture of them together right now?? Seo Joon with his arm draped across her shoulder. Min Young with her head leaning twords his strong chest and holding hands...:heart2beat:

Would that be to much to ask????   One can only dream....

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
On 8/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, Katrina U said:

She also mentioned, as you know, that she has been thinking how you shouldn't put off important matters because you never know what can happen. My mind went on a different track than fan meeting, which is wonderful too but hearing the wedding bells ringing would be nice  When you see pictures of PPC they are both looking very healthy and beautiful.  Wouldn't it be heart fluttering to actually see a picture of them together right now?? Seo Joon with his arm draped across her shoulder. Min Young with her head leaning twords his strong chest and holding hands...

Would that be to much to ask????   One can only dream....

I feel you... The wedding bells was also the first thing that popped in my mind but I stopped myself from thinking that since "only time can tell". There's wisdom in what she said but we can't help but wonder as well as to when that 'i do" will happen. It's okay for me if they just surprise us like BAM! WE'RE MARRIED sort of stuff...

Gosh, we're sharing these thoughts yet we might find ourselves surprised one day if these suddenly came true... Hahahaha

"Wouldn't it be one of those thingd only time can tell?" 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1