Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

3 hours ago, Yeng Bumanglag said:

Wishing. Hoping. Praying for wwwsk season 2

Same... I'm glad someone wrote about it although I noticed the video clips added were the ones translated by a certain IG fan account.. they should have acknowledged it... But they wrote the article great ... short and exciting

• Like 1

I haven't really been active since soompi made changes to their forums especially when they prohibited ig posts. But i am glad we have a lot of new shippers aboard.:D

PJJ Was really happy when PMY sent her the truck. I read somewhere that there are only 2 known times when she sent a food truck for support. PJJ this year and another artist when she was still in culture depot, i forgot the name.

hello all!

I'm maybe late to join how W3SK chemistry is amazing since I just watched them in my idle months from the forum but then when the badge event came, it was having fun to submit the slow burning romance badge for "premium quality starring contest with huge chemistry" with the icon of ParkPark Couple:relaxed: that look like this:

kslowburninglove-v3-rez.png&key=cca481be

if you're interested on this to complete your profile badge, now the badge is on member shop & can be accessed/buy on this link:

https://forums.soompi.com/membersshop/view/133-premium-quality-season-1/

thank you before to allow me here. Cheers & good day to ParkPark lovers:heart:

• Like 8

Hey y'all PPC loves! Been really busy these days.. but let me just drop this here..

On her office and terrace vlog, PMY said that she doesnt want to get too tanned thats why she got some covers on her terrace.

On his guest appearance on Summer Vacation... PSJ is so tan! Where are you hanging out PSJ??

:tounge_xd:

(Btw, i know that he got tanned coz of shooting Dream on a football field... or at least most of it he got there. Lol.  But you really think he hasnt been up there? Shhhhh.. :ph34r:)

IMG-20200722-025738.jpg

Will be back for more when things get less busy.. you all take care! Welcome to our newbies! You are in for a lot of fun and love ride on this PPC loveboat! :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 7/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, Emjay28 said:

I’ve been away for far too long. I hope they would bring back the white theme as the dark background makes me dizzy with my poor vision.

I’ve been posting less for this reason! I can’t cope with the dark version! It’s soo hard to read and organise my vision in this format! 

I really miss how this forum used to be but idek how to continue under this format. 

Yay! Forum is back!  and with the white background! Please admins, let it stay this way.

:glee:

And here's PPC who waited for the forum to be back online.. :P

Be-Funky-collage.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

Omg I feel like I new person ahaha. It’s no longer frustrating to come on here ahaha! Light mode to the rescue!! 

Kept checking to see if our forum was back online! Yay! :highonflowers:

Help needed here! The panel for reading our posts seem to have shrunk to 1/3 it’s size compared to before all the aesthetic changes. How do I view Our posts  in full screen? 

11 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

Help needed here! The panel for reading our posts seem to have shrunk to 1/3 it’s size compared to before all the aesthetic changes. How do I view Our posts  in full screen? 

Are you using your phone? It could be your settings. You may be on desktop site.. try changing it. 

Mine just looks normal.

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, cheyleeting said:

new vlog is up but still no english sub 

It has eng subs.. they don't put it though at the beginning... and they only mostly sub what PSJ says. sigh.. kind of the downside of Record Parks.. you can't fully understand everything.

Good thing JPMY is very precise with the eng subs.. especiallly she talks a lot! lol

Untitled.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

It has eng subs.. they don't put it though at the beginning... and they only mostly sub what PSJ says. sigh.. kind of the downside of Record Parks.. you can't fully understand everything.

Good thing JPMY is very precise with the eng subs.. especiallly she talks a lot! lol

Thanks. :smile: earlier when I tried watching the entire video has no english sub yet I guess I was early to watch it the moment he put it up. :Megalol:

new forummmmmm for park park couplee kjadhjkhf will see how it works there!!

On 7/27/2020 at 12:22 PM, zashi23 said:

Are you using your phone? It could be your settings. You may be on desktop site.. try changing it. 

Mine just looks normal.

Thanks so much @ zashi23 :heartxoxo:

So cute!! :love:

videotogif-2020-07-28-23-27-42.gif

I'm glad ppc soompi forum came back alive (so glad!) and with this new look. I might cry out so bad if we lost all the great memories here. I like this better! 

Kudos to admins and dev team! :Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Theme of PPC is sometimes green (nature) and sometimes blue (sky) but everything in their environment on PPS point of view is :fullofhearts: