Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

url%5D

url%5D

if u look closely she has two different cooking stoves. one is induction cooker and the other is jst regular gas hob.. i think she has both dry and wet kitchen in her house. maybe the wet one wasnt shown entirely and we only saw the dry kitchen. but it’s hard to tell jst from watching this video. hopefully she will do a house tour in her YT channel one day and show us her entire kitchen.. fingers crossed. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2041

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

when my husband proposed to me he wasnt as smooth as VP and i can tell he was very nervous lol :sweatingbullets:. we both laughed so hard after i said yes coz the ring didnt fit and he had to put it on my middle finger. though it’s nothing fancy like WWWSK proposal it was so romantic and perfect to me :P. i wonder how PSJ is gonna propose one day lol. can he beat Lee Young Joon’s epic proposal? :D

  • Love 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

this also, not pmy own kitchen, her aunt's too 

This is good! I initially thought that maybe its her parent's house. 

But yeah, she wouldnt be using a stranger's place and it still has that Cheongdam vibe. 

Thank you for this one! :star:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

think she has both dry and wet kitchen in her house. m

Yeah.. the top pic is the one showing in that video with Jinjoo.

Pretty sure too she has both wet and dry. Coz cooking can be messy! Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

@suie pmy in the background from WTWIF?

 

Can't wait for her next drama. Hope it will do good in the ratings. Her last 2 dramas, the ratings weren't that good, not her fault or her castmates fault, i think the writing and production could have been better. I hope that won't affect her being casted in future dramas. But then again, she really chooses carefully the characters she plays more than the popularity.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

@suie pmy in the background from WTWIF?

 

Can't wait for her next drama. Hope it will do good in the ratings. Her last 2 dramas, the ratings weren't that good, not her fault or her castmates fault, i think the writing and production could have been better. I hope that won't affect her being casted in future dramas. But then again, she really chooses carefully the characters she plays more than the popularity.


Yes, I agree on this too. She chooses roles where she can play different characters and less on how well she thinks it will do.

 

I hope it doesn’t affect her either Cos up till now all her other dramas was hits, the last two dramas not so much. I would prefer her next role to be more active. I think she can play it well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, suie said:


Yes, I agree on this too. She chooses roles where she can play different characters and less on how well she thinks it will do.

 

I hope it doesn’t affect her either Cos up till now all her other dramas was hits, the last two dramas not so much. I would prefer her next role to be more active. I think she can play it well. 

I hope she will do action dramas again, I think action drama fits on her really well too just like her characters Chae Young shin and Kim Na na. :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

What are her last 2 kdrama? I hope she chooses a role that suitable fits her (I prefer her with action/thriller). I watched healer and for me it is the one of the best kdramas she has been plus her chemistry with ji chang wook is lit. 
 

i think the lead actress role in The Eternal Monarch king will fit her. But well, it is with Lee Min Ho.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think wtwif is a failure tho, maybe in terms of rating but still it's steady. Wtwif is great, the writing, the cinematography, her chara development is great but maybe bcos the first two eps are really slow it didn't attract viewers. I've read lots of tweet that liking it after watching several episodes and fall in love with the story and all the characters.

For me, aesthetically, wtwif is her best drama and qf7d is her best acting

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

What are her last 2 kdrama? I hope she chooses a role that suitable fits her (I prefer her with action/thriller). I watched healer and for me it is the one of the best kdramas she has been plus her chemistry with ji chang wook is lit. 
 

i think the lead actress role in The Eternal Monarch king will fit her. But well, it is with Lee Min Ho.

don't discuss other couples and other dramas not related to ppc please.

Link to post
Share on other sites

W

7 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

don't discuss other couples and other dramas not related to ppc please.

Is there also a rule about this? This is also about Park Min Young right? 
 

what is wrong about saying that that role fits her and to begin with healer is PMY kdrama.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@suie if her next drama is an action drama she needs to gain some weight haha. That's just my opinion though

 

@Emjay28 her last 2 dramas were her private life and when the weather is fine. For me, I agree with @Asami Sato, i think this drama is underrated. I personally liked it. The production of the first two episodes could have been better (this is just my opinion) because that's where the audience usually determine if they will continue watching or not. Plus i read somewhere monday and tuesday is not a good timeslot for a drama (if someone can verify this i forgot where i read it). Also i think the initial drama promotion had no audience because of the covid outbreak. All promotions were done online. Also it's ok please don't hesitate to post, as long as your post is respectful and is not bashing others outside ppc, i personally am ok with it. I don't think you were out of topic coz we were discussing what characters would fit pmy and you just gave an example. :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

i think the lead actress role in The Eternal Monarch king will fit her. But well, it is with Lee Min Ho.


Hmmm Lee Min Ho aside the plot for that drama isn’t strong imo nor is the acting so I wouldn’t like to see her do those kinds of dramas. Woo do wan is carrying the entire drama tbh.


I agree with healer tho. It’s the first PMY drama I watched. I think she suits well rounded roles like this. Healer had everything 

 

17 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

 

@suie if her next drama is an action drama she needs to gain some weight haha. That's just my opinion though

 

 

Ahaha she can defs firm up and she wouldn’t have to gain that much weight. 
 

I would love to see her have a Crash Landing type role. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emjay28 said:

Is there also a rule about this? This is also about Park Min Young right?

As long as its related to PMY its ok.. your post is ok.. but maybe not discuss further her past. :)

Talking about what kind of roles from other dramas can suit PPC is fine. Its no big deal. It will be a good discussion. People in this forum do that.  What we are avoiding is comparing their recent partners to each other. And ask if it affects PPC.. coz really, it doesnt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..