Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy were nominated baeksang? Which drama?

In Sungkyunkwan Scandal for best actress in television

• Thanks 1

I hope PSJ wins and in his speech he mentions PMY (I am just dreaming :wub: haha, I know it will not happen). PSJ is currently on top of his career and is understandable that he prioritizes it. I am happy for him. :thumbsup:

I feel like.... There's secret behind the 'Free Pass' line...maybe there was a joke that only both know about it :lol:

Their reaction is just different haha

Anw, I still loveee this interview. So much eyes and body interactions. :wub:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like.... There's secret behind the 'Free Pass' line...

Yes i think so, sometimes i think that "free pass" line have different meaning for PPC,maybe free pass for kiss his co star freely :lol:, no need to worry his co star feel uncomfortable:wub: always Grab her waist during kissing scenes and hold tight her neck :P Kiss her with smooth and deep. Even if pmy did not tie her hair psj always hold her neck,,all of you know what i mean :lol: he is not cover her neck with hair that's so sweet and sensual :P Mature couple.

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like.... There's secret behind the 'Free Pass' line...maybe there was a joke that only both know about it :lol:

Their reaction is just different haha

Anw, I still loveee this interview. So much eyes and body interactions. :wub:

What is this video and their looks all about?

I have noticed as well that ziozia and compagna post at the same time and even the theme. Who own these two cloth line? Thank u

47 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

I have noticed as well that ziozia and compagna post at the same time and even the theme. Who own these two cloth line? Thank u

This is from their viki interview in 2018, when they were promoting WWWSK. you can easily find the interview on youtube (it is actually even linked in the instagram post already...) PSJ was asked about the most memorable line in WWSK (but note this was when filming was still going on)

58 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

A little reminder not to quote videos and pictures again. An admin will eventually post here to warn this group about this if this keeps happening.

32 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

A little reminder not to quote videos and pictures again. An admin will eventually post here to warn this group about this if this keeps happening.

Oh, sorry about that. I haven’t thought that I quote the whole thing. I was meant to copy the statement about the secret “free pass” but the whole thing is copied. Thanks for the reminder though.

48 minutes ago, everymomentwasyou said:

PSJ was asked about the most memorable line in WWSK (but note this was when filming was still going on)

What is his memorable line? Is it about the “free pass“ you mentioned ? I could not find it in youtube. Anyway, missing PSJ, but we’ll definitely see him soon at the Baeksang Award :love:

Illegal honestly to look like this!! 

:o

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, Emjay28 said:

What is his memorable line? Is it about the “free pass“ you mentioned ? I could not find it in youtube. Anyway, missing PSJ, but we’ll definitely see him soon at the Baeksang Award :love:

here is the video where he said “Free pass”. You can see their other VIKI interview too up next 

• Love 2

9 minutes ago, suie said:

Illegal honestly to look like this!! 

Its a crime against my womanhood! lol! 

Beautiful woman... beautiful house. You can somehow tell the type of person she is... that house is soo organized, very classy and very neat! Even the floor is spotless! :D

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Beautiful woman... beautiful house. You can somehow tell the type of person she is... that house is soo organized, very classy and very neat! Even the floor is spotless! :D

I’m in awe of how pristine it is. Like that house doesn’t look lived in. The marble floors. She said I’m richer and cleaner than you in 10 different languages 

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, suie said:

She said I’m richer and cleaner than you in 10 different languages

LOL on this! :lol:

Right now... my face has more dirt than her entire house! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

Drooling at Rachel’s latest IG update :P It’d be interesting to watch her taking up the role of a sexy seductive lady B) Then she could be too hot to handle for her neighbor :sweatingbullets:

She used the cherry  emoji.  Rachel is known to use emojis to describe her posts. If you look at her previous posts you will know what I mean. It could be she used cherry as the same color of her lips and what she is wearing. But I was not satisfied so I also researched the meaning of the emoji and it also could mean "beautiful". Then I read that snapchat, the meaning of the emoji are those who are in a happy relationship hihi. Ok too much overthinking for me, good night :D

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

here is the video where he said “Free pass”. You can see their other VIKI interview too up next 

I love watching their interviews in Viki. Just look at how comfortable and close they are. PMY leaning on to PSJ, and I really like her dress there. Shows some cleavage but not too revealing like the one in AAA 2017.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

:joy:

Feel the same

Well I think she never really put too much care on the meaning of emoticons. She simply choose an emoticon following her color clothes, or her lips or her current feelings in the photo. 

I personally loveee this :D

My edge lips please lift down! :lol:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

My edge lips please lift down! :lol:

just like he said... :phew:

psj.png