Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

41 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@Flowerone96.. woah! You singlehandedly beat out everyone here for the most detailed post! Lol!

Good job my dear! Maybe not all details.. but you got the very PPC proof ones! :phew:

:glasses:

Tq dear:heart:I tried to inc all the details but they're way TOO MUCH! Hahahaha:joy: I need a week without any work, TV, house chores to make it work lol

42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

He actually looked like he's used to it. Lol! He just looked at her and did not even flinch.. he just went back to what he was doing..:lol:

Totally agree:lol: Just like when he zipped on his pants in front of her.. It was so natural lol

• LOL 2

from now on if other shippers say our PPC is in ‘secret relationship’ with their bias, i will kindly show them @Flowerone96’s post from page 1196.. 

:phew::phew::phew: 

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

teams were having after wrap up party gathering.. Just them! Someone (reporter) spotted them going to their next destination together (maybe they went for karaoke too lol) 

They having 3rd time wrap up party, are they did the same with their other projects?

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

They having 3rd time wrap up party, are they did the same with their other projects?

I don't think so.. Remember hpl? She didn't even wait till the end of the party right?

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

So this is how Daddy Seojun will be. So adorable:love:

SJ-ssi just get married already n have your own kids:lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

from now on if other shippers say our PPC is in ‘secret relationship’ with their bias, i will kindly show them @Flowerone96’s post from page 1196.. 

:phew::phew::phew: 

This wiil be referred to as "PPC Forum 1196". :lol:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

i think WWWSK is the only project both had where they attended multiple after parties in one night. :glasses:

• Awesome 2

@Flowerone96 Thank you so much!!! :love:

So much love, dedication, hard work, creativity went into this project!

Your username is going to be useful to help us remember the page number

Flowerone96 = 1196 :D

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

Your username is going to be useful to help us remember the page number

Flowerone96 = 1196 :D

Hahahaha i just realized that.. What a coincidence!:joy:

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

no. both didn't do that in other dramas.B) even pmy went back to home very early even when hpl wrap up party didn't end.

but according to reporters, in wwwsk, ppc moved to a next party together and had 3 wrap up parties until 5 a.m.

so ppc heard their dating news during 3rd wrap up party because ppc dating news came out 3 a.m.:sweat_smile:

• Awesome 5

Our lovely detective MY :heart: Seems like Hwang Bora will be the guest of Busted 3! Can't wait

• Like 4

I’m surprised she has a schedule already like this but then I remembered this is a great time to film things for shows as less people are out and about! So makes sense.

psj also had a schedule for filming Yoon's kitchen season 3 in overseas just after IC. but yepp..Yoon's kitchen was delayed because they couldn't go abroad because of corona.  

• Like 3

i think SJ will be busy training and preparing for his role in Dream from now on as the filming will start in May.. MY on the other hand will be busy with Busted.. seems to me they already planned their schedules together. 

2 hours ago, ParkparkCoupleForever said:

We Parkpark shippers are still going strong ♡

Ofcourse. We are still going strong until wedding bell ringing. Even it will take 2 or 3 years again maybe :sweatingbullets: they still busy this year n maybe next year too..

• Thanks 1