Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

although the voice sounds similar with pmy's, i think the voice is not hers. because if it was really pmy's, the phone call part was deleted and not aired.:rolleyes:

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

although the voice sounds similar with pmy's, i think the voice is not hers. because if it was really pmy's, the phone call part was deleted and not aired.:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same...or maybe that's why ABH had to say that PSJ lives with his parents when everyone knows he lives alone? Wild wild wild delulu 

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I think the same too. How can they not be careful if that voice is really hers lol (but who knows?). Thank God PPS just take it as easy and fun as part of delulu. :D

• LOL 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Hmmm... i have another reason for that. But we'll just let this rest.. :yum: I still believe my guts though. :innocent:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

The way ParkParkShippers are always keeping ourselves in check and sometimes even doubting our own theories has got to be the cutest fandom quirk ever :joy:

PPC: *does something suspicious*

PPS: Maybe it is??? Hmm maybe not??? Maybe yes though but maybe it's a delusion???

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

I Will call it as accident. I meant the voice didn't talk to abh directly. Even Team of broadcasting maybe didn't notice about the voice. So i choose 75% that's pmy. Kekek...

• Like 2

I kept believing 70% is her voice:rolleyes: psj maybe doesnt realized that her voice was heard or recorded

This is just one very intimate message.

Dont think its from any of her fanbase. Coz if it is.. it will be posted by them publicly with much gratefulness and pride.

It would be weird coming from her own circle of friends.

One thing is im pretty sure of.. the sender is a longtime fan and someone close to her.... like maybe by 80m? :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Sailin' to share the(ir) love and spread it to everyone! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@zashi23 Thank you.  

In one snippet, did PMY smack PSJ’s bottom? :lol:

they are so comfortable with each other :love:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

PSJ is a very special man. He’s a HUGE star, yet, he goes out of his way to befriend and nurture others. 

Heard this interview of Chris Lyon aka Kim Tony in IC.

@ 26:20: Chris Lyon spoke about how he met PSJ 2 years ago, exchanged contact details and meet up every once in a while until PSJ got soooo busy. PSJ would also give tips on how he perepared for his characters and his scripts. 

@ 15.10 This kindness of PSJ in spite of how busy and tired he must have been.

• Like 3

She did smack his :lol: I'm surprise by the closeness even when they claimed they r just friend in their rumor iv lol. 

PSJ himself looked surprised when she did that lmao

• LOL 2

Goodbye ParkSaeroy:bawling:

Screenshot-20200406-173606.jpg

Screenshot-20200406-173549.jpg
Screenshot-20200406-173523.jpg

Screenshot-20200406-173459.jpg

Screenshot-20200406-173449.jpg

I'm glad to see that IC encourage and giving big influences to most people who watched it. :D

You did great Park Seo Jun for the past 7 months. Rest well and be safe! :heart:

Pics-Art-04-06-11-52-11.jpg

• Like 5

Thank u @Flowerone96.  This is the ship that i stay longer than my previous ship for pmy. Sometimes i worry about their relationship, maybe they can break up, but time by time they still give us hint that make me belive ,they are on deep relationship.:)

• Love 2

@Flowerone96.. woah! You singlehandedly beat out everyone here for the most detailed post! Lol!

Good job my dear! Maybe not all details.. but you got the very PPC proof ones! :phew:

:glasses:

• Love 1

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She did smack his :lol: I'm surprise by the closeness even when they claimed they r just friend in their rumor iv lol. 

PSJ himself looked surprised when she did that lmao

He actually looked like he's used to it. Lol! He just looked at her and did not even flinch.. he just went back to what he was doing..:lol:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Omg @Flowerone96 You did it! You are amazing! :kiss_wink:

Im gonna keep this page number on my mind:lol:

Tq dear:heart:Hahahah i wish we could have bookmark function here:lol: