[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

11 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Awwhhh PJJ so sweet... Not expecting that pic on banner:joy: she should just use wwwsk pic instead n paste her pic on her bestfriend's SJ

It would've been funnier but way too obvious :joy:

• LOL 2

oh dear PSJ, seems you miss someone, don’t worry she will be done filming in couple of days and the weather will still be nice. :blush:

• LOL 2

PMY’s stylish update on her IG story that 4 days left (D-4) for end shooting film drama IFY. mean pmy is free and someone who neighbor is free now.

Perfect time!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

It would've been funnier but way too obvious :joy:

Hahahah lol... Yeah she didn't want to get into trouble:P

Wow such a long list of praises.. She adores her unnie so much.. Just like someone adoring her since her debut

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahahah lol... Yeah she didn't want to get into trouble:P

Wow such a long list of praises.. She adores her unnie so much.. Just like someone adoring her since her debut

Such sweet poem and use of words. Having PMY as friend, she seems very giving! She really takes care of the people around her and it makes everyone love her character even more! She is pretty, fun, self aware and NICE!! :wub:  rare in this industry.

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, suie said:

Such sweet poem and use of words. Having PMY as friend, she seems very giving! She really takes care of the people around her and it makes everyone love her character even more! She is pretty, fun, self aware and NICE!! :wub:  rare in this industry.

She really is a gem. Anyone who becomes her friend seems to adore her A LOT. It only means that she is a great and very nurturing friend. I can't be prouder as a fan.

On another note, after IFY I hope she continues to pursue piano as she said before. I also hope she finds time to dance because girlie has the groove. Since travelling is a no-no now, I wish she spends time having a good rest and then learning other things. I hope she also gets to spend quality time with the people around her *ehem neighbor ehem*

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Well jinjoo sent coffee truck to Rachel, and this is her yesterday, covering whistle by BP with witty subtitle haha. Everytime she said 'Bam', she put the Chestnut icon :joy:

So great to have a bunch of funny, witty and amazing friends. 

If PSJ, PMY and PJJ gather, they need to get a special soundproof room bcos they definitely will laugh so hard:joy:

• LOL 3

They sure have a lot of time to spend due to lockdown whatsoever:lol: i mean to spend with leon n simba

Lol:joy: what's with chestnut huh? That little fairy remind me of tinkerbell hahah.. Get out from my head tinkerbell!

He just cant help it! LoL!

PSJ be like... "I miss you soo much but we have to be apart for some time first for our health's sake"  :lol:

Hang in there buddy! Quarantine feels do make the heart go fonder. Lol! 

She's almost done with her filming.. and when you guys are cleared... it will be a sweet taste of the nice weather in Cheongdam! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

She really is a gem. Anyone who becomes her friend seems to adore her A LOT. It only means that she is a great and very nurturing friend. I can't be prouder as a fan.

On another note, after IFY I hope she continues to pursue piano as she said before. I also hope she finds time to dance because girlie has the groove. Since travelling is a no-no now, I wish she spends time having a good rest and then learning other things. I hope she also gets to spend quality time with the people around her *ehem neighbor ehem*

100 percent!!! I wonder what PMY will do now, she can’t travel now and that’s one of her fav things to do when filming ends.

It’ll be interesting to see her posts after and how often she posts on SNS. Look at PSJ he is soo active :sweatingbullets::lol:

• LOL 3

I'm wishing for her vlog for so long:bawling:namoo?? Nevermind.. maybe she should ask someone else to edit for her just like she said before.. She may show us her cooking skill or just simply her everyday routine with leon.. Hope my wish come true

We want PMY Official MYlog separate from other namoo ent vids !! :lol:

Her very own official ytb channel!! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I'm wishing for her vlog for so long:bawling:namoo?? Nevermind.. maybe she should ask someone else to edit for her just like she said before.. She may show us her cooking skill or just simply her everyday routine with leon.. Hope my wish come true

I feel like editors have a hard time with her because she has the tendency to be too honest and overshare :joy:

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I feel like editors have a hard time with her because she has the tendency to be too honest and overshare :joy:

Hahahah she could blabber all day long:joy: i'm worried of her slip of tongue because she used to before

• LOL 2

Juat wanna say, its great to have the regulars here to update us on PSJ and PMY's "relationship"... if the messages from PSJ's IG wasnt subtle enough for shippers, i dont know what else is it.

Its great to see it still going strong and i hope it will remain so, especially now that pSj  is considered a A list star.... :wub:

• Like 3

sj: the weather is good

my: the weather is good

i swear to god these two are doing this on purpose now lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7