[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

It’s not airing because she has to go into quarantine right? And to halt filming for staff safety too.

iU is also doing the same and she went to Milan also! 

PMY had a drama to promote wrong call on her management to have her go to Milan tbh!
Corona virus and flying is not a good idea in general.

I'm not sure about her got in quarantine. She did not have serious symptoms  as reported but of course, she might already went for check up and  further self quarantine will be the best option. Well it wasn't on serious alert when she went there so they probably thought it won't be that serious that time. But she wore mask..means that she always take extra precaution on her health. 

So many things can effect the drama production and the schedules. But of course, the best decision is to restrain herself from getting near anyone in the mean time. Things got worse on bad timing. She cant be blame alone bcs of her decision attending the MFW...that time, South Korea also one of the highest numbers of coronavirus effected. 

I agree she took the precautions needed. l meant that Milan is now being seen the same as Daegu and Wuhan. So any one who recently travelled from there are being asked to stay away for 14 days self isolation. It’s a shame this virus is now spreading so wide and far. It’s scary and good decision to cancel events with crowded people. 

Even at my work place, a lot of students went to Northern Italy with their families during school break and they were asked to self isolate and this was over a week ago. :unsure:

Happiest Birthday to the most beautiful sunshine that is Park Min Young! You have brought smiles and happiness to us in so many ways! We wish you good health always and a love that will always remain with you. Since you are his every moment. :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy Birthday dearest Minyoung! :love:

Please rest well at home and take care of your health always! 

I hope you are having a romantic dinner for 2, away from everyone else :wub:

Blessings of joy, peace, and LOVE!

• Like 2

Happiest Birthday, Sweetest Min Young-ssi!!! Your bright smile and infectious laughter never fail to cheer me up during my dull days. May you be always surrounded by people who love you much and good health always! :heart:

• Like 2

happiest birthday to the one and only Rachel~ i wish you love, peace and happiness in everything you do! hope your birthday today is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are! 

and i hope someone will shower you with love and lotsa gifts today~ :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy Bornday uri Park Minyoung!! :heart: stay healthy n be happy with your love ones.. Have a good rest n enjoy your birthday my queen :kiss_wink: She's already 34 but age is just a number.. She's getting younger day by day.. So jealous of you unni:relieved:

• Love 1