minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

58 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

How many single heart captions is it now? :D

orange heart, purple heart and black heart :heart:

maybe his heart is full of love now..:wub::lol:

• Love 1

13 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Im rewatching What is wrong with secretary kim, now on ep8...Curious,  has the drama thread in soompi been deleted?:o

I cant seemed to find it? Hmmm

here you go :)

• Love 1

6 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Thank uuu, omg that’s a lot more money than I thought for a jumper :astonished:

13 minutes ago, suie said:

Thank uuu, omg that’s a lot more money than I thought for a jumper :astonished:

Its 550 usd.. not thousands.. just in case.. lol. The account owner is using an incorrect punctuation mark. But still.. an expensive top!

guys please remember to delete pic when u quote someone~ i saw a mod’s warning in another shipping thread~ she said the thread will be locked down if shippers continue quoting pic or vids.. :sweatingbullets:

To everyone's concerns about her recent trip to Milan for Fashion week...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386044wpp/agencies-of-park-min-young-and-han-ye-seul-reassure-fans-about-coronavirus-concerns-after-milan-trip

Also.. it was mentioned that IFY will take a break from filming this week. So.. it looks like she will have a bday vacation! 

But I hope she will also be healthy and declared completely cleared of any threat of the virus.

Keep safe everyone!

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Its 550 usd.. not thousands.. just in case.. lol. The account owner is using an incorrect punctuation mark. But still.. an expensive top!

Ahaha Defs  knew the poster meant 500$ For a jumper tho that looks like it’s from Zara aha. That’s a lot. That’s why I was curious Cos I thought I could afford it. Jokes on me. 

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

To everyone's concerns about her recent trip to Milan for Fashion week...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386044wpp/agencies-of-park-min-young-and-han-ye-seul-reassure-fans-about-coronavirus-concerns-after-milan-trip

Also.. it was mentioned that IFY will take a break from filming this week. So.. it looks like she will have a bday vacation! 

But I hope she will also be healthy and declared completely cleared of any threat of the virus.

Keep safe everyone!

What’s happening in Northern Italy is crazy. Honestly feel like anyone who has arrived back from Italy China etc should quarantine themselves during the incubation period. As the symptoms don’t show up till later.

Wahhhh IFY today episode was sooooo good..I'm even more into IFY than IC.:lol:

Very very beautiful and sensitive drama..maybe this is the reason although rating is low, reviews of IFY are great and ppl saying it's exquisite, beautiful and well made healing drama.

Good job PMY..:heart: i hope IFY will keep being great like this to the end.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

here you go :)

Kamsahamida!... it wasnt on the alphabetical order, and i thought it was impossible for it to be deleted. Thank you!

So many emotions in IFY ep 3. My mood keep changing haha. Definitely a good one. So heartbreaking haewon huhu. Its hard when you were left with such bad memories during your highschool years...

She is such a great actress. She always posted happy ig posts but we can nvr guess how her character can be so emotional. Amazing. Definitely, she's good at crying scene but still I'm impressed. *claphard 

Can't wait for tomorrow kyahh~

And here we have ... the mood maker man of the day haha:lol:

I choose both cos Suit Seojoon is just soooooooo dashing!! :love:

that moment when he took off his jacket, eventho the shirt was grey, his bulky body is really... my eyes are blessed kk

Love him as award presenter and award receiver!

Does this hint something like the next award will be at Baeksang?:lol:

• Love 3

Episode 3 won me over fully now. I like the dynamic of the cast. We are being shown the secondary characters more and it’s cute!

PMY can cry so well I nearly cried with her during this episode wow!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

IFY ep.3 ratings 2.46% :)

Thank you. Hope it will increase later and on succeeding episodes! Fighting PMY

48 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

IFY ep.3 ratings 2.46% :)

I‘m reading the NAVER comments under the video clips for IFY and all of em talking about how perfect it is and how they’re getting butterflies watching the drama! :wub:
I agree with them too the chemistry between PMY and her aunt is a pleasant surprise :lol:

• Like 4

:heart: Fighting! Your dramas are both excellent! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

oh yeahh PMY definitely will be on top 5 after today onwards :thumbsup:

Im already sad that next week there wont be IFY airing but I hope she can use this to rest well and keep a good health.

It’s not airing because she has to go into quarantine right? And to halt filming for staff safety too.

iU is also doing the same and she went to Milan also! 

PMY had a drama to promote wrong call on her management to have her go to Milan tbh!
Corona virus and flying is not a good idea in general.

I'm not sure about her got in quarantine. She did not have serious symptoms  as reported but of course, she might already went for check up and  further self quarantine will be the best option. Well it wasn't on serious alert when she went there so they probably thought it won't be that serious that time. But she wore mask..means that she always take extra precaution on her health. 

So many things can effect the drama production and the schedules. But of course, the best decision is to restrain herself from getting near anyone in the mean time. Things got worse on bad timing. She cant be blame alone bcs of her decision attending the MFW...that time, South Korea also one of the highest numbers of coronavirus effected. 

I agree she took the precautions needed. l meant that Milan is now being seen the same as Daegu and Wuhan. So any one who recently travelled from there are being asked to stay away for 14 days self isolation. It’s a shame this virus is now spreading so wide and far. It’s scary and good decision to cancel events with crowded people. 

Even at my work place, a lot of students went to Northern Italy with their families during school break and they were asked to self isolate and this was over a week ago. :unsure: