Lawyerh

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Episode 2 - Preview 

• Like 1

Hello guys

I just watched wwwsk last year October and immediately fell in love with the park park couple, I went to download their popular series,now I love them more:wub:then I discovered soompi and I have been reading this thread since page 1(yes I have the time:))...

I am following psj itaewon class and I'm excited about pmy drama too:rolleyes:.

I just want to ask can anyone recommend any park park fanfic apart from every moment was you(I have read it twice), maybe a rated version:phew: or something else..adios

• Like 1

This scene is the cutest. He is such a dork!! 

Spoiler

He confessed he likes her earlier but he trying to deflect and ends up making a fool of himself :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hello! Quick question. Where are you guys watching PMY’s latest drama? I can’t seem to find an English subbed ep 1 anywhere! Thank you!

16 minutes ago, luffie said:

Hello! Quick question. Where are you guys watching PMY’s latest drama? I can’t seem to find an English subbed ep 1 anywhere! Thank you!

I watched it live via a JTBC stream as it was on during my break. (Time difference). It’s not available subbed yet tho.

• Insightful 1

The show is now subbed!! :wub: 

Spoiler

Dramanice

• Like 2
  • Love 1

IFY ep.1 rating is national 1.925%..

although rating is low, reviews of ep.1 is good.

i think rating will be better next week because romantic doctor ends today. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, luffie said:

watch it on Viu, they have english subtitle already. 

• Love 1

jst watched #whentheweatherisfine.. tbh the title confuses me.. i dont know which one to use lol... okayyy so far it ticked all the boxes for me.. the visuals, the pace, the shots.. it was slow moving and calming.. kinda similar to Little Forest vibes.. however, IMHO it needs a little bit of oomph to engage the audience.. coz it’s gonna be a 16 ep drama right?.. if it’s jst a 2hr movie then i think it’s fine the way it is.. im not saying i want conflicts or whatever but maybe something extra jst to make it interesting in the nxt eps.. but so far so good..good job Minyoung and the team..already looking forward to ep2! 

am i worried about ratings? yep a little bit..but not gonna dwell on that..gonna support MY and SJ in any way i can.. :wub:

• Like 2

Yes, I agree actually. The pace of the show won’t be to everyone’s liking. The first 10 mins were really slow. I’m not gonna expect high ratings for sure. However, looking forward to it hopefully picking up pace as the season continues. I like the cast. 

IC has high ratings but also the plot has everyone confused esp about the female

leads lacking. However there is enough energy to keep people engaged. I’m really enjoying it also. 

I really enjoy the BTS!! Ahn Bo Hyun fits right in ahaha!

• Love 1

On 2/25/2020 at 2:24 AM, luffie said:

Hello! I watch it on VIU Premium. 

• Love 1

IFY ep.2 rating 1.6%..

fighting  MY:heart:..reviews from viewers are so good. ify is already being called well-made drama.

rating will be increased next week. 

• Like 8

I really hope so! It’s very romantic and enjoying it more than I thought I would.

JTBC with their short BTS again :sweatingbullets:

Lee Jae Wook the mood maker 

• Like 4

Besides the Live stream  press conference, there hasn’t been much promotion for IFY. JTBC need to get on it and the amount of times Knowing brothers appears on IFY, PMY/SKJ and even LJW should all make an appearance on it to promote the drama. JTBC PR team wake up please. 

same day update :tounge_xd:

I'm imagining that snowman is this guy :joy:

Screenshot-20200227-185754.jpg

beanie guy~

but of course ... way much different since he has the abs and this snowman belly is big :lol:

• LOL 4

PSJ is probably sighing wistfully, wishing that his beloved PMY is hugging him instead of the snowman! :love:

• LOL 1

MY is really into Frozen lately:lol: is it because of the neighbour's elsa n anna? 

I've watched the first ep of IFY.. My godd i keep falling for her again n again:love: it's such a soothing n calm drama.. And some cute jokes by our clumsy mhw.. Never bothered with the ratings as it just a number.. As long as i can watch her all day long:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1