Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Maybe some account tagged delulu between simba and leon. 

yepp..i don't understand why some acc keep tagging ppc on these kind of posts. i will not be surprised if the acc is blocked by ppc.

Spoiler

it seems that the reason pmy deleted Olaf caption is because some k-netnzs badmouth to ppc on DC now ,saying ppc are doing lovestagram these days. :angry:

but don't worry. k-netzns on DC always blame celebs for all about that. so i hope she just ignores them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

at least we got the chance to see the earlier caption:lol:

Maybe she acknowledged that Simba already called Olaf so she might try to figure out other character name in the mean time haha

45 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she deleted the Olaf caption lol~ :P

Why she deleted olaf? 

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yepp..i don't understand why some acc keep tagging ppc on these kind of posts. i will not be surprised if the acc is blocked by ppc.

I think so. We should to make a delulu by quiet. Afraid they will not to show some hints again .:tears:

51 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Why she deleted olaf? 

i dunno maybe Simba got upset becoz he wanna be Olaf?? jst kidding~~:lol:

tbh i dunno... maybe bcoz of shippers or knets (twoparkcouple posted possible reasons earlier).. 

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dunno maybe Simba got upset becoz he wanna be Olaf?? jst kidding~~:lol:

tbh i dunno... maybe bcoz of shippers or knets (twoparkcouple posted possible reasons earlier).. 

Yeah, thanks dear

Spoiler

even simba&leon bd food pics are mentioned again on dc..:expressionless:

scared that ppc will not drop the hints anymore.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Reveal hidden contents

even simba&leon bd food pics are mentioned again on dc..:expressionless:

scared that ppc will not drop the hints anymore.

Why? Are they fans of ppc or antifan? Why this started? 

12 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Why? Are they fans of ppc or antifan? Why this started? 

ketzns on dc always seek anythings in order to blame celebs. 

ppc's recent posts made them think ppc're doing lovestagram.(as you know, knetzns really dislike lovestagram..idk why..but they do.:expressionless:)

recent ppc's coincidence posts made them bring up same bd food things again.

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

The fact that she deleted the caption makes me kinda of worried and anxious... I mean, once again, if it was really a hint, she knew people would speculate and shippers would start freaking out/making posts about it, then why did she delete it once that happened? The whole situation is a mess. :cry:

@twoparkcouple Can comments on DC ever get to her? I mean, does she have to have an account to see the comments or are they being reported to her somehow? And by all the hate they're getting from their "lovestagrams", do you think knetnz still think ppc are together?

13 minutes ago, pmyftw said:

@twoparkcouple Can comments on DC ever get to her? I mean, does she have to have an account to see the comments or are they being reported to her somehow? And by all the hate they're getting from their "lovestagrams", do you think knetnz still think ppc are together?

dc is just a major site all kind of ppl talk anything about celebs. it doesn't have to make acc.

yep they think ppc is a secret couple and ppc have been doing lovestagram.

Its not really a mess.. dont think too much about what she did and the comments from DC. PMY do these things. Twoparkcouple was just sharing things... its not meant to worry anyone. Like she said.. dont pay too much attention from those comments..

One thing is clear though... fans and non fans definitely noticed. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ketzns on dc always seek anythings in order to blame celebs. 

ppc's recent posts made them think ppc're doing lovestagram.(as you know, knetzns really dislike lovestagram..idk why..but they do.:expressionless:)

recent ppc's coincidence posts made them bring up same bd food things again.

Thanks dear, I hope ppc always be happiest and nothing bad affect them,  and I wish God makes us happiest fans also. ppc and ppc fans are the bestssss.

@twoparkcoupleand my dear, the people who are talking about ppc in DC , how many are they? There are so many or not? And are all comments about ppc negative? sorry for asking too many q , andThanks in advance, a lottt.

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

@twoparkcoupleand my dear, the people who are talking about ppc in DC , how many are they? There are so many or not? And are all comments about ppc negative? sorry for asking too many q , andThanks in advance, a lottt.

기타 국내 드라마 갤러리 is a major top gallery in dc. most rumor about k-celebs cames out from there.

it's just simple that k-netzns in dc(some of them are any celebs' fans, some are antis, some are just ppl) write about celebs, rumors freely. if someone writes about any celeb's rumor, the celebs' fans reported it to dc. then dc deleted it.

it happens everyday...lol.. 

for instance,

https://m.dcinside.com/board/drama_new2/10986039 https://m.dcinside.com/board/drama_new2/10985316

those are posts about recent ppc ig post and dog bd foods uploded today in dc.

but maybe it will be deleted tomorrow. cuz psj, pmy solid fans reported it already.(so many posts about ppc was uploaded in dc today. but most posts were deleted in this way. this is the way dc is run..lol..)

dc is the war place where knetzns and celebs' fans fight each other. 

so don't think this too seriously. 

in dc, they blame and badmouth to all celeb couples...even after the couples got married.:expressionless: 

i think they don't want to see celebs so happy. yep k-netzns are sooo jealous type. ;)

(i think I shouldn't have said about that.:sweatingbullets: i just wanted to share that knetzns are paying attention to ppc again these days.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Lol! 

You guys need not to worry about what were said by others. Some people give bad comments... not evryone loves waht we love. Some find it cute, some dont. Thats just how things are. Why focus on what were said? Again.. twoparkcouple just shared what knetz noticed. 

Dont worry about random comments of random people. Its an unnecessary stress you are giving to yourself.:tounge_wink:

Just be happy on what PPC gives. 

Its ok dear @twoparkcouple... we appreciate what you share.. always.:glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@twoparkcouplethanks dear for your explanation and thank you so much for sharing news about ppc in korea, I hope this badmouthing celebs ends soon in korea. God bless ppc and all their fans.  Im always waiting for big hints of ppc:wub: Im always waiting for your good informations, youre  a gem in our fandom and I should say all ppc fans are. 

• Love 3