Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, pmyftw said:

Hello everyone :blush: Is there a reason why this thread lost 10+ pages? Does anyone know the reason why? 

 

As for the PSJ/KJW fan commenting here, as it was said before, we can’t prohibit anyone from coming here, it’s a public forum after all but i kinda agree that it’s odd.

It happens.. admin may have deleted some malicious comments before coz they do review the forums or some users may have deleted or edited their comments.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Let us not limit other people who wants to be part of this forum. If they adore PPC and their individual projects and wants to be in this forum. That is fine. Its not our business if they post anywhere else. This forum started with pmy fans and psj fans alike... who happened to love them together. If what they want to post about PPC stuff. They are welcome anytime.

I think you're twisting my words. I did not deny that I visited the soompi forum in December because that's when I joined. I have visited PSJs actors and actresses forum. I have commented on there. I have visited PMY forum there also. Is that bad? If I go to a thread of PMYs new movie will that be an issue to be here also? When I say I have only recently started watching  k-drama that does not mean yesterday. It means not long ago December was not long ago. But thank you for letting me know. It's good to be detailed but also give people a benefit of doubt if we are to comment here. I do not bring any harm. I saw, read and liked how dedicated and how much you ship both actors. I was hooked

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Let us not limit other people who wants to be part of this forum. If they adore PPC and their individual projects and wants to be in this forum. That is fine. Its not our business if they post anywhere else. This forum started with pmy fans and psj fans alike... who happened to love them together. If what they want to post about PPC stuff. They are welcome anytime.

:lol: this's fun conversation LOL, just want to remind others who's playing victims over there :blush: yes @zashi23 i'm agree psj and pmy fans to be ParkParkcouple Fans,  if u didn't like pmy just leave if you didn't like psj just leave:lol: love both of them than join here. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, msnova360 said:

I think you're twisting my words. I did not deny that I visited the soompi forum in December because that's when I joined. I have visited PSJs actors and actresses forum. I have commented on there. I have visited PMY forum there also. Is that bad? If I go to a thread of PMYs new movie will that be an issue to be here also? When I say I have only recently started watching  k-drama that does not mean yesterday. It means not long ago December was not long ago. But thank you for letting me know. It's good to be detailed but also give people a benefit of doubt if we are to comment here. I do not bring any harm. I saw, read and liked how dedicated and how much you ship both actors. I was hooked

I think you quoted a different user dear... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

:lol: this's fun conversation LOL, just want to remind others who's playing victims over there :blush: yes @zashi23 i'm agree psj and pmy fans to be ParkParkcouple Fans,  if u didn't like pmy just leave if you didn't like psj just leave:lol: love both of them than join here. :lol: 

Sorry.. but you started calling out other users who post here and doubt if they are pps because you checked their profile and you saw them commenting on other threads... Again.. no one said anything bad about PPC..  why use their activities against them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

It happens.. admin may have deleted some malicious comments before coz they do review the forums or some users may have deleted or edited their comments.

Thank you @zashi23 I appreciate and loved WWWSK when I watched it over the holidays. Maybe it's best if I dont comment. I do not want to upset anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, msnova360 said:

I think you're twisting my words. I did not deny that I visited the soompi forum in December because that's when I joined. I have visited PSJs actors and actresses forum. I have commented on there. I have visited PMY forum there also. Is that bad? If I go to a thread of PMYs new movie will that be an issue to be here also? When I say I have only recently started watching  k-drama that does not mean yesterday. It means not long ago December was not long ago. But thank you for letting me know. It's good to be detailed but also give people a benefit of doubt if we are to comment here. I do not bring any harm. I saw, read and liked how dedicated and how much you ship both actors. I was hooked

Let's make our thread 2000 yay,,, nothing bad if you support our man psj and our girl pmy new project :D but you write on thread psj upcoming drama and movie you want psj & kjw date :tired: it's make my heartue :heartbreak: anyway let's stop this conv take your time to make choise pmy/psj or kjw/psj :blush: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cicagw557623 said:

Let's make our thread 2000 yay,,, nothing bad if you support our man psj and our girl pmy new project :D but you write on thread psj upcoming drama and movie you want psj & kjw date :tired: it's make my heartue :heartbreak: anyway let's stop this conv 

Ok... let's be happy and my apologies. I didnt know there were rules not to post anywhere else. I do love PSJ and PMY. Nothing but love from me :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, msnova360 said:

Ok... let's be happy and my apologies. I didnt know there were rules not to post anywhere else. I do love PSJ and PMY. Nothing but love from me :wub:

there is no rules about this but, for example i will make it simple chose your favorite if psj say he is love kjw but in the same time he say love to pmy how do you feel? Did kjw trust psj? :lol:this is just for simple sample (simple is best this's young joon line when mi so angry on failed kiss :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

there is no rules about this but, for example i will make it simple chose your favorite if psj say he is love kjw but in the same time she say love to pmy how do you feel? Did kjw trust psj? :lol:this is just for simple sample (simple is best this's young joon line when mi so angry on failed kiss :D)

I didnt quite get it (understand) the example. but I like psj and pmy. I dont know about failed kiss etc :blink::D and thank you for trying to make me understand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, msnova360 said:

 

I didnt quite get it (understand) the example. but I like psj and pmy. I dont know about failed kiss etc :blink::D and thank you for trying to make me understand 

yes i understand why you didn't know that line coz only wwwsk lover know it. Ok than bye find your right place and thank you for coming and visit this thread :lol: today is not your lucky come again next year,,,,,happy new year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok those teasers for PMY drama :wub:

Also I love Lee Jae Wook he is such a happy individual so I’m excited to see how she treats him. Despite his looks he is ‘98 line :sweatingbullets:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Q2OYaJVk0

 

I really wish I knew how to embed insta post here :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

 

@suie when u paste the link, wait for it to be embedded first bfore u submit reply (u will know it's already embedded when u can see the ig post here)....if only the link appears, meaning that it's not embedded.:) 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

PSJ x Cellreturn new ads :love:

Screenshot-20200114-085954.jpg

82641485-2846784248714356-77587496015411

82882997-1082652702068618-58000333022312

*heartattack

 

 

PSJ only

full version

 

I can see his flawless skin even in dark red light. Suddenly Park Yonghu in mind :lol:

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omo PSJ is so handsomeeeeee.. LMH is handsome too but PSJ’s visual is too perfect for me lol..  :love:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

 

Couldn't agree more. Everybody, as long as they have good will, nothing's wrong to come to this thread. :wub:

 

Anw, is there any possibility that these two handsome men will be on the same stage for cellreturn promotion? :rolleyes:

 

PSJ :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know everyone here is very protective of PPC but please dont be so hard on others..shippers or not, if someone wanna post here, jst welcome them..as long as they dont say anything bad about PPC.. 

 

@suie

yes i second that.. peace no war

 

PSJ in black or in white is so yummy hehehe :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so far in January 2020, psj updated ig 4 times and pmy updated 3 times.

3 times of them were same day update.B)

 

Jan 5, psj posted first and then pmy posted.

Jan 6, psj posted first and then pmy posted.

after a pause for a week

Jan 13, pmy posted first and then psj posted.

 

i didn't get the theory of ppc same day ig update. but it's just soo happy to see that a lot of ppc coincidence is being continuing in the new years.:D

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems that the news about the Philippines has reached PSJ.

 

Filipino shippers, keep safe!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...