[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Awwhhh jinjoo n her 'oppa'...  Can someone translete their conversation on PMY latest post? 

PJJ- what i respect her: leadership, responsibility, passion for work, straightforward personality, she buys me delicious food often, she is pretty, she takes good care of others.

PMY- what is this.

I think you would rather write me a handwritten letter.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PJJ- what i respect her: leadership, responsibility, passion for work, straightforward personality, she buys me delicious food often, she is pretty, she takes good care of others.

PMY- what is this.

I think you would rather write me a handwritten letter.

:lol:

Thank u dear! Hahaha PJJ's fangirling over her unnie:lol: she must've come over MY's house looking at how close they are.. MY loves to invite her friends to her mini cafe.. Maybe with 'someone' we know :P delulu~~

• Love 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

and i love another triple park's(PSJ, PMY, PJJ) friendship.:lol::heart:

unnie, hyung, and maknae? :joy: 

I wouldnt be surprised if both girls had conversation about 'unnie' ... :tounge_xd:

anw love to see the girls having fun relax time and short reunion in the middle of filming period... or maybe they will have short break for Christmas..who knows...

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Birthday card from PSJ's niece Jiyoo

Jiyoo- I will buy you this later.

Big father♡(the elder brother of father's is called 큰아빠(big father) in Korea) Happy birthday. Don't be sick, Do well.

PSJ cation- thank you Jiyoo. but it won't be easy(that you will buy me Kaws figure later)

:love::heart:

• Love 6

2 hours ago, martian said:

Can someone tell me how to send a gift to Park Seo Jun? I went to Awesome Enterntainment Website but the address is in Korean.

Please help. Thank you.

address- awesome ent 2F, 12-8, Seoulsup 4-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea / zip code- 04768

• Like 2