Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

It seems that some int ppl(?)<_< misunderstood(or by intent?) namoo's announcement.  the words sexual harassment on namoo's announcement meant to warn to the knetzs who keep posting pic&gif enlarged pmy's breast and leaving the comments causing sexual humiliation on naver, daum and dc again and again.

I heard other shippers(?) said posting wwwsk bed scene is sexual harassment. i don't understand why they say that. the bed scene aired on wwwsk officially. and the scene is the one that shows YJ&MS's sincere love. and PSJ&PMY did it so beautifully, professionally and sexy.

Don't ruin their beautiful bed scene with your dirty mouth.

Don't use their sincere bed scene to attack other ship. :angry:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

It seems that some int ppl(?)<_< misunderstood(or by intent?) namoo's announcement.  the words sexual harassment on namoo's announcement meant to warn to the knetzs who keep posting pic&gif enlarged only pmy's breast and leaving the comments causing sexual humiliation on naver, daum and dc again and again.

I heard someone said posting wwwsk bed scene is sexual harassment. i don't understand why they say that. the bed scene aired on wwwsk officially. and the scene is the one that shows YJ&MS's sincere love. and PSJ&PMY did it so beautifully, professionally and sexy.

Don't use their sincere bed scene to attack other ppl. :angry:

I think good fans shouldn't post dvd bts bed scene in public.

• Like 2

On 12/21/2019 at 1:47 AM, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

I think good fans shouldn't post dvd bts bed scene in public

Edited by pmyftw

52 minutes ago, pmyftw said:

Why? They're both just acting. I get that it's illegal to post things from the dvd but the only people I've seen who posted it only uploaded for a short period of time and deleted it afterwards which I'm very grateful for. I'm a huge fan from Europe and currently there's no website who ships the dvd to my country (plus shipping is insanely expensive) so I'm probably never gonna get my hands on it so I really am thankful for the people who share some of the scenes/bts.

You already know the answer

why suddenly the issue of dvd?:sweatingbullets: Of course the bts bed scene it is nothing compare to US series whatsoever...like @twoparkcouple said..

11 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Don't use their sincere bed scene to attack other ship. :angry:

this probably happen that people hope no release of the bts bed scene. Keep wtv thoughts to yourselves if you saw the clip already. Even the wall kiss scene gone crazy in weibo .. lol 

No worries . PPC level of #nospace is beyond haha. thats all matters to us,right? :P

Keep up the fun vibe here:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yeah... if you see things out there.. just enjoy it while you can still see it. If its gone.. then its gone. 

Unfortunately we cant control everyone. So if you think.. someone is way out of line.. report it. Dont repost it and gloat.. pfft.. you're musch worst whe you do that. <_<

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/21/2019 at 3:12 AM, Kimmiso_Minyoung said:

You already know the answer

Edited by pmyftw

OMG! It amaze me all the buzz caused here about the bed scenes and how some members think it's a matter of intimacy :blink: 

People, those whom share the scenes from the DVD are just guilty of breaking the law in terms of copyright. It's crazy to think that they are violating PSJ and PMY intimacy. Think about it: if the scenes would be soooo private the company whom realesed the DVD wouldn't include those scene in it. 

Something else, I think everybody in here are 18+ so why some of you have to ask not to talk about those scenes? PMY and PSJ did it knowing it would go public some day and they are not complaining about it so, why are some you? :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

okay guys lets not be questionable about dvd anymore. Whoever own it, it is their right what to do with it, their happiness. Those who dont, God thankful there are kind people willing to share happy moments of wwwsk. Be thankful. Dont question it. This is about wwwsk, we all here are fans of that amazing blockbuster drama and blockbuster couple. Yes everybody here are adult enough to think about the dvd contents. Everyone who came to this forum also read about the dvd contents. we all share about dvd, regardless which platform used. Maybe some here mad becos some use it like their own(when the real owner said No Repost). Maybe some here just mad there are over sexual description abt the scene(which is not..to be honest). gosh, PPC both have other bed scene in their other dramas too and their fans have their own wild imaginations of it too lol. PPC dont bother. But keep in mind, woman hurts more than man. As PMY said in dvd, there are other more fun to see than just bed scene. 

The whole wwwsk dvds are freaking fun and adorable #nospace #happy #flirting #ppclooksreal #laughable collections. PMY and PSJ are happy too.

okay everyone. I hope my last post will be the end of dvd discussion okay. Hate it, tell their agency. Love it, keep it yourselves. Or ... we can discuss the fun here ^^ just discuss. Only good fun vibe here.:heart:

(thats why so many times I told you guys to buy one~ see? you miss the whole fun! but still can buy the japanese dvd..well I can say it cos I own one lol)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Beautiful wedding moment :tears:

So beautiful PMY...even dir was shocked to see her beauty...And all the guys will feel the same way~ like PSJ said. 

And I do listen to this LYJ version sooo many time. It's a lovely lullaby hehe 

Aww her touched look :love: 

ahh too bad they skipped his singing part in dvd commentary. PMY was surprised, ready to compliment his singing more but they skipped..hehe 

Oh well overall she loves the proposal scene:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes. The wwwsk dvd is pure good vibes! It doesnt harm PPC at all. Others just keep making unncessary issues out of it. Every scene they made depicts the feeling of love. They are.. and will always be obviously proud of their work in the drama. They all developed relationships and good friendship among the cast. There were no "harassment" in any way to either PMY or PSJ. 

Believe us...if you have seen everything. Youd love them too.:)

I guess not everyone is pleased. But as we've said.. we are not forcing anyone to believe. We are not gonna prove to you why we are all here... PPC stuff have long been around even before this forum was born. It just so happened hat things came to light when this forum was opened... and still going. :wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Have a funday Sunday from our man :blush:

Update: another #samedayupdate from our OTP  :wub:

This also counts as a ParkPark date right, Park Jinjoo & her "oppa" :lol: Jinjoo said Mi Nyeongie is just so pretty that Jinjoo can't let her live anymore (?) lol~

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Awwhhh jinjoo n her 'oppa'...  Can someone translete their conversation on PMY latest post? 

The triple parks are all in bangs :lol: So cutee:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

will she update also today?:relaxed:

my wish!

yeahh...She never fail to make us happy:lol:

and i love another triple park's(PSJ, PMY, PJJ) friendship.:lol::heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Awwhhh jinjoo n her 'oppa'...  Can someone translete their conversation on PMY latest post? 

PJJ- what i respect her: leadership, responsibility, passion for work, straightforward personality, she buys me delicious food often, she is pretty, she takes good care of others.

PMY- what is this.

I think you would rather write me a handwritten letter.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PJJ- what i respect her: leadership, responsibility, passion for work, straightforward personality, she buys me delicious food often, she is pretty, she takes good care of others.

PMY- what is this.

I think you would rather write me a handwritten letter.

:lol:

Thank u dear! Hahaha PJJ's fangirling over her unnie:lol: she must've come over MY's house looking at how close they are.. MY loves to invite her friends to her mini cafe.. Maybe with 'someone' we know :P delulu~~

• Love 1