Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

4 hours ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Pmy look tried and not happy.Her eyes with tears always  I think because about sister’s news. poor minyoung :tears::tears::tears:

@Eve Vii'eve What happened to PMY’s sister?

Mi Nyeong went all black again today on her way back to Korea :wub: Just as always, our girl was all smiley & super friendly towards her fans, as long as she spotted the banner from her fanclub there, she took it together with the bouquet :P Even the idols' fans had tons of compliments to spare for her :blush:

And also, just some flashback to see while we're waiting for his appearance this coming Saturday for 2019 MMA ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just want to flaunt her beauty once again. 

Different dress, different hairstyle, executed different vibe, yet she looks like princess :wub:

Pics-Art-11-27-08-38-24.jpg
Pics-Art-11-27-08-37-18.jpg

Thank you for amazing 2 days!

Congrats again for 3 awards! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

The second I saw her IGS (caption: Leon's smell), this occurs to me :P so home is where stay the love & peace isnt it? :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Her clothes and her bang hairstyle is exactly what I imagine Haewon would be :wub: kyahhh :wub::wub::wub:

Maybe her bang today goes up a bit high haha. Maybe she just woke up or walkig fast haha. But she still look soooo cuteee.

201911272141133510-1-20191127214209151.j
201911272135363510-1-20191127213704001.j

• Like 3

23 hours ago, zashi23 said:

And the fistbump they did.. :glasses: sooo cute those two! They are obviously close. PMY even gave LSG that poop emoji. :joy:

I love this friendship 100%

@quietobserver This is the Haewon aesthetic I've imagined because musicians always wear black :love:

• Like 3

Remember in an episode of Busted 2.. where PMY said that WannaOne shouldve been invited? And remember when Hwang MinHyun said in an interview in Happy Together 4 back in May (where Jinjoo also guested) that he is close friends with PSJ?

Btw, those two men has an uncanny resemblance.:D

Here is PMY a few seats apart to MinHyun in AAA2019.. :D

• Like 1

Time sure flies but still, here we are ^^ happy 1st anniversary for our wonderful Cosmo night to our Ken & Barbie :heart: lookin' back their visuals & everything else are historical & legendary here :blush:

• Like 4

Throwing back 2017 AAA noments :wub:

Who would have thought sitting together then end up working together and now maybe these two ......:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Missing these two terribly.

Let me just point out what I LOVE about this Cosmo Event --

They were a bit awkward on stage, yes. But off the stage, under dim lighting and when they think no one was watching, they would inch closer together to chitchat and share a giggle.

However, my MOST FAVORITE part was the one on the 3rd slide -- when it was time to come down the stage, our Captain PSJ gestured the way to her, WAITED for his muse, and walked BY HER SIDE as she was about to go down the stairs. And we all agree that he told her to be careful as she stepped down. All these he did while watching her from his periphery. I admire how he maintained to be a gentleman while being mindful that the world is watching them on their first public appearance together after the rumor. :heart:

I love the fact that he chose to wait for her and walk by her side, because to me it says a lot about their relationship. To me, a best partner is someone who walks with you, neither in front of you nor behind you, but BESIDE YOU, as equals. This, to me, highlights the respect that they have towards each other.  If it were up to PSJ, I think he also would've walked beside her when they exited the ballroom. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Happy midweek with our OTP on this lovely anniversary. First gettin' pretty with Sooryehan & takin' it easy coz we have the Condition Hwan here :kiss_closed:

Plz excuse my kidding, I know our SaeHae couple is workin' hard to represent jTBC now :wub:

• Like 4

wow it's been a year after Cosmo?? WOW time surely flies..do u guys remember how excited we were when PSJ was confirmed for Cosmo? hahaha everyone went wild here, and on social media too..sadly we couldnt get any photo of them together in one frame (except the ones on stage together with other celebs) ..but BAM! blurry fancam to the rescue.. they were so blurry and reddish but still we can see their closeness.. :wub:.. then BAM! again, they left the event together and it was caught on fancam/vid and we went even crazier lol :lol:

arghh what a night that night....Happy Cosmoniversary guys.. :heart:

ps. i still remember someone said her sister was there too and she promised to ask her about PPC when she gets home but we dont really hear anything from her or her sister after that lol... (uhmm sister it's been a year are you home yet lol?).. jokejoke

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

. If it were up to PSJ, I think he also would've walked beside her when they exited the ballroom.

He knows he can't.. lol! But he did wait for her as she greets adoring fans.. :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

He knows he can't.. lol! But he did wait for her as she greets adoring fans.. :D

Haha right? But if could, I'm sure he even would've walked beside her. But no matter what the situation is, he always keeps an eye on her. He even watched her steps as she walked up the stairs during AAA 2017 :heart:

• Like 2