Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Hi guys, for those who watch busted 2, is there a scene where park min young says I dont have a boyfriend?! I saw an account says that, is that true? An if that is, how is pmy reaction? I wanna see it

43 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Hi guys, for those who watch busted 2, is there a scene where park min young says I dont have a boyfriend?! 

No, she didn’t. 

8 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

No, she didn’t. 

Thanks dear, so that shipper account lied or so delusional, oh God. I just wanted to make sure. I Miss great news of ppc, when we had so much to talk about, i as always pray for the bests.

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

omg nosebleed :joy:

Woahhh! Hey there! Lol! Someone is working out. :glasses:

I miss their dorky moments too! Of cos in dvd, they always have fun teasing, smiling, hitting and all.:wub: I feel happy seeing them happy. Good happy vibes. 

I love this song...

"wanna be your girlfriend yeah~" hihi:D

• Like 2

23 hours ago, quietobserver said:

How does it feels like being so close to psj's neck? Kyahhh 

Yeah neck probably is a thing for them already haha. Holding neck, sniffing neck, neck with moles, neck tie, brushing neck... 

after watching kor and jp ver dvd, i felt ppc thought that "my body is yours and your body is mine." :joy: you know what i mean..:rolleyes: their skinship is tooo natural...ppc do not care where they touch each other's body..not surprised at all and just accept it naturally..even ppc staff also were not surprised at all.

and what ppl who watched bts in dvd say in common is that.."before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj

this is so true..

btw do u know when will we be allowed to share DVD content?? :phew:~ asking for a friend 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

this is so true..

btw do u know when will we be allowed to share DVD content?? :phew:~ asking for a friend 

actually dvd contents are not allowed to be shared forever.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

actually dvd contents are not allowed to be shared forever.:sweatingbullets:

yepp but some ppl say we can share them after a few months or maybe a year despite of copyright thing?? so that's not true?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

"before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

Yeah I think so. Pmy so close than I think. All action is the best definition of ParkPark that 1000000% ppc is real. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

after watching kor and jp ver dvd, i felt ppc thought that "my body is yours and your body is mine." :joy: you know what i mean..:rolleyes: their skinship is tooo natural...ppc do not care where they touch each other's body..not surprised at all and just accept it naturally..even ppc staff also were not surprised at all.

and what ppl who watched bts in dvd say in common is that.."before watching dvd, i thought psj was more into pmy. but after watching dvd, i felt pmy was more into psj." ..:sweat_smile::lol: I think ones who watched dvd can understand what i mean....:D

I can feel you dear:rolleyes: Especially during the ramen scene & bed scene bts (of course:P).. She even hit his butt lol:joy:How can you hit a guy's butt just like that;) it shows how close they are that they acted like nothing.. Besides, he did zip his trousers in front of her hahaha:joy: if only we could see the 77 mins deleted bts hmmm.. 

Anyway,  I'm still trying to find time to catch on Busted 2 but seems like i've to wait till weekend:sleepy: 

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yepp but some ppl say we can share them after a few months or maybe a year despite of copyright thing?? so that's not true?

not true. all k-dramas' dvd is not allowed to be shared forever. but that seems to be common that fans share contents a few months after dvd released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

So true :D oh gosh their skinship...It just not normal if it's just work colleagues, right? And PPC knew that there will be dvd to be release, and they kinda admit their bed scene was too hot and might be include in the dvd, and still they are behaving so sweet to each other till filming ended....

Dont need to desribe more what else than favoring each others' necks :lol: like you said haha. Naturally... yes 'natural' is the right word to describe their comfort. What naturally two people liking each other do.

I dont care what others wanna think abt what Im saying, they might think Im lying or I made up story  cos PPC are freaking into each other !! For real!!:lol::lol:

I'm totally agree that I see pmy more into psj haha. And of cos I can see the sparkling love gaze between PPC;)

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I'm totally agree that I see pmy more into psj haha. And of cos I can see the sparkling love gaze between PPC;)

I think so.. PSJ being more reserved and cautious(?) but at the same time he really care for her.. Honestly,  I think that's how they're in real life too:joy: A girl tend to be more affectionate than man right.. But PSJ had once said in his iv that he would do everything for his love one.. You know things like couple dog, moving to nearer house, jersey number, fly over from korea to LA:Pwhat else?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

That 77 mins must be a legendary mindblowing footage that we can nvr see :joy:

Even with the released dvd, I'm already shook with their closeness.... I might get heart attack if I see that 77mins footage LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I think so.. PSJ being more reserved and cautious(?) but at the same time he really care for her.. Honestly,  I think that's how they're in real life too:joy: A girl tend to be more affectionate than man right.. But PSJ had once said in his iv that he would do everything for his love one.. You know things like couple dog, moving to nearer house, jersey number, fly over from korea to LA:Pwhat else?

Buy her Nike Jordan sneakers like his sneakers..:D:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1