Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

:star: I also like PMY's twinkly eyes during the WWWSK wedding scene. She was soo beautiful. She looked like she was sent down from the heaven :love:. And those promises that both made before they walk on the aisle, feels so reallll :bawling:  They are perfect together :heart: The best wedding you can ever see! And I wish to see it again! For real! 

• Like 2

He definitely will be the best dad to his future kids :love:  He's already prepare to be one haha. Look at the lovely appa eyes he got. His nieces are so lucky. 

I rmb during Youn's Kitchen, all his sweet lovely gaze to kids.... kyahh

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

:star: I also like PMY's twinkly eyes during the WWWSK wedding scene. She was soo beautiful. She looked like she was sent down from the heaven.

yep pmy's eyes twinkle like stars.:love: someone also knows it definitely and always admires her beauty...:wub:

• Like 5

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

Ohhh.. no relation... just sharing. :D

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking piano some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

i thought the same thing..:lol:

44 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ppcluv IG story is PMYs comment about the proposal scene.. when PSJ was playing the piano. hmmmm... she said in her recent interview that she's taking some piano lessons and would like to buy a piano too.. :P

Ohoo then both can learn how to play piano together then :tounge_xd: she can ask him the arrangement of the proposal song..hehe 

And....he can sing while she play the piano... perrrfecto! :lol:

Yes Minyoung, "his sincere feeling was really good" ... really good... I feel the love~ Just how you got immersed to it and cried to the touching proposal, we all feel the same way ... :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The cast reacting to this season's highlights. :)

I hope they will have an official announcement for a season 3! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

we can see high school look ppc in their new dramas.:lol: 

PPC be bangin' 2020 with their hairstyle! :lol:

The love between... featuring PSJs favorite song "I'll Never Love Again" by Lady Gaga (from the movie "A Star is Born") :heart:

I love the way PSJ softly brushed his nose to PMY in this scene.. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

what the duck! i jst found out Record's Park has been hacked jst now! (i was on social media fast since sunday).. the hacker changed the name to Ninja XT24...oh the nerve!.. btw i think we all should unsubscribe for now and subscribe again later when he gets his channel back...

• Unamused 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Im sad too :bawling: all his precious memories~ Hope he can back up again all the deleted videos

Hopefully, he's got the originals.