Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Even the Food Team is workin' hard for IC filming also, lookin' forward to more relishable food display ^^ jTBC go~ go~ go, can you set up a meeting for our Saeroy & our Haewon plz kkk

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Park will play Yoon Hong-dae, a football player-turned-coach, in the movie tentatively titled "Dream." Yoon "accidently" takes the helm of the national football team of 11 homeless people, which wishes to become a champion in the "Homeless World Cup,"

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=276575&fbclid=IwAR3SndEB0JbyXQZ31-PasYvlTAl72mKHjcsstTEZinSWDPpSJdPfgvgxJ50

• Love 1
  • Awesome 5

jTBC go~ go~ go, can you set up a meeting for our Saeroy & our Haewon plz kkk.

Ameeen

49 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Ameeen

just a friendly reminder that the pic shouldn't be quoted according to the quotation rule here ^^ you just need to quote whichever part you want in the text dear ^^

These NG cuts are so kute to watch, they save a lot of :heart: for the girls ^^ and our man just stopped by a steak house (prob. some time ago coz they usually post late for the sake of the celebs who visited there). Who like steak :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Happy 13th debut anniversary to PMY! 

PSJ 1st saw you in High Kick.. thats where you caught his eye... and eventually his heart. :wub:

You will always be our happy pill! Your smile alone makes everyone awake with happiness... better than your favorite coffee! :D

Wishing you more success and stay in love forever! 

:heart:

• Love 9

Happy 13th debut anniversary our beautiful Cow Mi Nyeongie ^^ even as a highschooler in HK, she was a cool girl with charisma :wub: all the best to you & no matter what or who you choose in the future, we'll be always be your support system ^^ 

here's the characters of our homegirl, one of whom we may have fallen for during our way to this ship :blush: HK was not her first thing that I watched, but definitely remains one of my all-time fav (and one of the rare works) that I enjoy watching with my family :heart:

and here is her Prince from the IC script reading ^^

• Like 5

Let's see what happen when Deok Mi's best friend meet our Park Sae Roy;) Maybe they can be best friend too

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

wow yes he will be in the drama:wub:! Curious about their interaction. I hope it’s not awkward cos how they’ll react with each other will be telling.  And of course PMY will be discussed when they meet and introduced each other...probably already happened haha

Spoiler

ABH: hello I’m Ahn Bohyun. Please take care of me. I worked with both PMY and PJJ in my last project.
PSJ: B) oh yes, I heard ...I mean I saw ...ah yeah I know PJJ enjoyed it so much :sweatingbullets: 

Ahaha :P

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Let's see what happen when Deok Mi's best friend meet our Park Sae Roy;) Maybe they can be best friend too

yep..even psj and abh are the same age. and abh already followed psj's ig acc.:D they will be good friends.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I loooove everything about this! :lol:

Even her chemistry with her younger costars is on fire! :D

"Se-Se siblings" reallly adore their noona! :kiss_wink:

Cant waiiit to see more! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep..even psj and abh are the same age. and abh already followed psj's ig acc.:D they will be good friends.:lol:

Im still wondering if ABH knew PSJ before... coz during HPL... ABH was already following PSJ.. hmmm

..maybe one of their gym trainings? Lol.

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Im still wondering if ABH knew PSJ before... coz during HPL... ABH was already following PSJ.. hmmm

..maybe one of their gym trainings? Lol.

He follows quite  a lot of celebs so I guess maybe just pure interest/ admiration at first. He also follows some other actors/ actresses from WWWSK so I bet he already saw the drama (let's see if he'll say anything abt it later coz he costarred with our main couple there lol~)

One thing for sure is that tho he plays the antagonist in IC, they both shares the mutual hobby & interest in sports. I hope they'll get together some time for maybe a football game. Who knows they may pick up a new sports from each other right :P

And here's some little present for our Mi Nyeongie's debut anniversary, absolutely gorgeous & lovely :wub:

PS: Her fans from Indonesia (?) already started their bday project for her, which is donating books to the underprivileged children as I learned. Such hearts of gold, and they say "like idol like fans"  :heart: His fans will also have some charitable presents for his bday too I believe :heart:

jTBC already rocks it for the IC, the caption screams "Here comes the most HIP! & HOT! drama of  2020". If so will "Find You" be the warmest (for healing) or the coldest (for being a winter drama)? :lol:

UPDATE: he finally updates his IG, but a promotion post for his buddy's new song :lol: the 2nd post was cheating coz the YHY's Sketchbook episode that the Wooga gang attended to cheer for Peakboy won't be broadcasted till this Friday lol~

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

lol~ our pretty deleted then reposted this so quick, the hashtag said "travel" & "oldpic" is added after the 3rd (?) try :wub:
Caption: Let's meet again on a fine day/ when the weather is nice

and here's the link for those waiting for the Live Premiere & Press conf. of Busted 2, set your alarm & tune in tmr afternoon ^^ https://www.vlive.tv/video/158740

Waiting in excitement ^^

• Like 3