Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@parkpark_couple_luv current insta story! Is that really in the behind the scenes like really? the closeness I’m dead.  :astonished::open_mouth::wub:

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

Yes it’s really heart fluttering ... this user earlier had uploaded even hotter bts which was awesome :relaxed:

I died she is laughing cutely and they’re in between takes ......yet having an embrace soo close with his arms around her waist and he looks so into her it’s a joke and goes into her face wtf ahaha. 

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this now it’s too much :bawling:

• Love 2

6 hours ago, suie said:

@parkpark_couple_luv current insta story!

I was about to ask bout it here...they're so close and comfortable w/ each other! 

5 hours ago, suie said:

I died she is laughing cutely and they’re in between takes ......yet having an embrace soo close with his arms around her waist and he looks so into her it’s a joke and goes into her face wtf ahaha. 

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this now it’s too much 

I felt they were about to kiss for real and sadly the video ended :astonished:

i meed full bts for this pls pls :bawling:upload for us   Not so privileged users ( without DVD ) to settle our pps hearts ♥️ 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, suie said:

I can’t believe I’m only seeing this now it’s too much :bawling:

Is this on the DVD's bts? 

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Is this on the DVD's bts? 

Yes, it’s from the DVD bts not sure which version. I only saw the story aha :sweatingbullets:

34 minutes ago, suie said:

Yes, it’s from the DVD bts not sure which version. I only saw the story aha :sweatingbullets:

Its from korean version

7 hours ago, suie said:

I died

dont die.. but yeah u will die again and literally float to shipper’s paradise once u see the complete wall kiss and bedscene bts.. they are so good..:D 

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

dont die.. but yeah u will die again and literally float to shipper’s paradise once u see the complete wall kiss and bedscene bts.. they are so good..:D 

Omggg I’m ready to be  banished to shipper paradise so send them clips my way! :relieved: Aha jk no but really :wub:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Where are they available for anyone who cannot buy the DVDs? They don't seem to be available for purchase in my area. 

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its from korean version

None of the versions seem to be available in my area. I don't know how and where I can buy them. :tears:

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

None of the versions seem to be available in my area. I don't know how and where I can buy them. :tears:

I think thru Amazon? Did you check? Some of the people i know got their Japan dvd thru Amazon..

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think thru Amazon? Did you check? Some of the people i know got their Japan dvd thru Amazon..

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yes, I did check Amazon. The DVD sets that are sold on Amazon are from a Chinese seller, and do not have any bts clips. They're definitely not the Director's Cut special series sold in Korea. 

32 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Yes, I did check Amazon. The DVD sets that are sold on Amazon are from a Chinese seller, and do not have any bts clips. They're definitely not the Director's Cut special series sold in Korea. 

not sure where you can get the korean version Director's cut DVD now (my sis preordered it for me from yes24), but if u want to buy japanese version, u can try Amazon.co.jp.. 

@tali58

You can buy Kor ver blulay/dvd director's cut on yes24.

dvd- http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/62651842 blulay- http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/62492657

but you can't be given disk13(containing the bts of wall kiss scene & bed scene). coz disk13 was a gift only for pre-orderers. 

and you can buy JP ver blulay/dvd set1,2(not director's cut) on Amazon japan.

• Like 2

ohh~according to the articles, through wwwsk, director Park Jun Hwa became the one who are paid the 4th highest salary(about 1.15 million dollars) in tvN.
(1st-Na pd, 2nd- shin won ho(director of the drama reply series), 3rd-kim won seok(director of the drama signal)).   

i like wwwsk director very much. hope that ppc&director park will reunite someday. :kiss_wink:
  • Like 8
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:
I like wwwsk director very much. hope that ppc&director park will reunite someday. :kiss_wink:

Wow :smiley: :thumbsup:  amazing Got Junhwa pdnim!

I hope he gets to work with PPC again. Like he wish, cameo-ing them as married couple :tounge_xd:

Anything would be fine cos PPC really are amazing. But definitely pdnim want them to be a couple again haha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@tali58

You can buy Kor ver blulay/dvd director's cut on yes24.

dvd- http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/62651842 blulay- http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/62492657

but you can't be given disk13(containing the bts of wall kiss scene & bed scene). coz disk13 was a gift only for pre-orderers. 

and you can buy JP ver blulay/dvd set1,2(not director's cut) on Amazon japan.

It means to say that even if we go to korea or japan to buy these DVD's we won't get those CDs with wall kiss and bed scene BTS? :tears:

• Like 1