Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

PmY on her way to China

(Full vid)

I looooove her outfit! I looove that happy glow on her face... soo good to see it again. :love: Stay happy!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

case in point: Ramen scene where they reached to hold each other -- TWICE!!! -- in between takes but realized that the camera was rolling so they: 1-played it off as her brushing his shoulder and 2-quickly moved away from each other).

Is this the part where she stood up after accidentally landing on top f him scene? 

And the bts of this whole scene... She's just like hanging out on top of him.. lol! She just stayed on him casually, even after calling cut... and of course.. PSJ just dont mind at all.. He even holds on to her waist.. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

Thank God she gained some weight and she’s glowing. I really love her outfit today with her long black hair, she look so elegant and happy. Its like Kim Mi So/Park Min Young going on a business trip.:wub:

• Like 2

It'll be a private event (the venue looks like Cosmo night with dark tone) today so we need to follow DPC's IG to watch it live ^^ and according to the host (?) there will also a live talk around 7pm (SH time) tonight :P

PS: everyone surely can't get over our Miso yet. The original post in wb said "Sec. Kim PMY is coming!!"

Update: arrival upon good mood & bright smile :heart:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, parklovepark said:

Thank God she gained some weight and she’s glowing. I really love her outfit today with her long black hair, she look so elegant and happy. Its like Kim Mi So/Park Min Young going on a business trip.:wub:

It’s the glow of LOVE :wub::P

• Like 2

Just saw "Parasite." PSJ's cameo is well-done, and he looks great!  Choi Woo-Shik is amazing! The Uga Uga brotherhood has much to celebrate and be proud of.

• Awesome 2

@twoparkcouple that photos from Newsen are my fav! 

Today she made that airport path as her runaway. So classy yet simple style! The way she walk....omg so beautiful! She look amazingly beautiful on that high waist slack and that handbag color fit well. Now it became my fav airport look of her! :wub:

Awww she still receiving love as Secretary Kim. Ohh my Secretary Kim have her own beauty event to attend and reveal her secret to her beauty that makes VP fall for her :lol::P

Looking forward to see her in DPC live!

• Like 3

Here's is our elegant Barbie princess :wub: Sr to say this but I miss our Cosmo night so much :heart:

and this one is just so kuteeeee :wub:

Updated: here comes the HD :P

• Like 4

lol~ just in time Seo Joon ssi, for his food show in Philippines lol~ the bodyguards "here" is now in Shanghai for DPC event FYI (with KSH kkk) :joy:

- He called MontBlanc' GA "Hugh Jackman hyung-nim" :joy:
- Our man knows the kids too well to play around with them. So Simba got to be Olaf to side along with his nieces as Elsa & Anna, omg this is just tooooo kute :heart:
- When he craves for some sweets, there'll be a "longing for sugar (?)" song lol~ Seeing him enjoying the food, I can see how earnest & serious for such a sweet tooth like him to exercise & keep such great figure, real man of determination & discipline :thumbsup:

• Like 3

The moment she showed up with that gown, i thought i was seeing a royal princess who was going to balcony to greet people.. She looked radiant :wub: 

Her beauty is no joke :bawling: 

• Like 1

She is so gorgeous in that gown :love:

This gown looks like it was made especially for her haha. Her figure stands out perfectly and she's glowing so beautifully :wub:

I cannot imagine what will be her next gowns for other awards. Kyahhh 

You are so gorgeous today, Rachel!

And this date also was her 1st ever fan meeting in her acting career. I'm so happy as your fan. Always love you! :kiss_wink:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Part when he mentioned about his nieces is cute. He knows their favs  which looks like he likes to spend time to play with them. I dont even know Kongsuni :joy:

• Like 2

That mall is known as a mall where members of the upper middle class and upper class stroll and shop. It's a stone's throw away from the hotel where he stayed in but of course they had to take him via car. I wonder what day and time they went. 

On another note, anybody thought of PSJ/LYJ when she did this pose as well?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Omooo she's totally gorgeous in that dress!! Like a barbie doll:wub: That dress remind me of the one she wore during the kakao iv:P

Lol simba as olaf hahaha:joy: well he's as white as olaf tho.. The girls must've high level of imagination.. If simba is olaf then leon is...? :tounge_xd: i wonder if the girls've met already their most beautiful aunt (u know what i mean:phew:

I love the way PSJ talked about his nieces.. He loves them so much that he always thought of buying presents for them wherever he go.. He'll definitely be a good dad and husband:wub:

• Like 5

If this counts then today both Awesome & Namoo updated about out OTP, both with their brand endorsing event abroad lol~ (plz excuse me coz it's been a while since Namoo updated about MY as she hasn't been in any filming project to be promoted) :P 

To be honest, I thought maybe they'd update their IG today, him with his new vlog track & her with the splendid event look to show off. But it's ok if they BOTH don't wanna update today, I'll wait in happiness anyway :lol:

PS: lol~ the caption. Do you think you'll be fine with DPC staffs like this Seo Joon ssi :joy:

• LOL 4

First thing I thought of too when I saw PSJ chomping on that scone.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7