Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Overdose of his kuteness :wub: Seeing him wearing 2 caps with letters "P" & "S" in the show, there must be at least one more that says "J" right :lol: so that's it for his drama for a day, "Back-to-farming diary". Next we should get ready to be busted detectives ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That nose kiss is just.... :love:

Omggg seeing this, PPC look really sooooo in :heart: ! 

They are sooo into this just to make it look real... cos it feels sooooo reallllll

This is soooo sweet kyahhhh

(Owh....her hand...:lol:)

Dugeun dugeun~

• Like 4

Not sure abt this pic (looks like the mountain village to me :Pbut IC filming started super early this morning ^^

• Like 1

The shoes that PMY was wearing on Busted2 is NOT the same as what PSJ was wearing on his vlog for the photoshoot in Bali.

PSJ was wearing a JSNY Sport shoes while PMYs a Balenciaga.

IMG-20191019-153527.jpg

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

The shoes that PMY was wearing on Busted2 is NOT the same as what PSJ was wearing on his vlog for the photoshoot in Bali.

PSJ was wearing a JSNY Sport shoes while PMYs a Balenciaga.

Thank you for the confirmation dear, i was about to asking about this lol. Well, this IG account used to overclaim :sweatingbullets:

https://instagram.com/d.bee_spark?igshid=cdi677drcygk

• Like 1

Well it looks similar to me lol 

I wouldnt pay too much attention to same brand stuff they have. Since they already got into rumors bcs of those, they probably be more careful. But it is not wrong too if they have same stuff. It is their personal preferences, since PPC both fashionista ;) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ryuxuri said:

Thank you for the confirmation dear, i was about to asking about this lol. Well, this IG account used to overclaim :sweatingbullets:

https://instagram.com/d.bee_spark?igshid=cdi677drcygk

Its fine.. we all thought too.. :lol: thats why we need to make sure of this kind of stuff... otherwise its just a delusion. I dont know about others.. but PPC have  lot of facts between them anyway...

so why not make an effort to validate a suspicion?  At this rate.. most would turn out to be real. :tounge_xd:

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Its fine.. we all thought too.. :lol: thats why we need to make sure of this kind of stuff... otherwise its just a delusion. I dont know about others.. but PPC have  lot of facts between them anyway...

so why not make an effort to validate a suspicion?  At this rate.. most would turn out to be real. :tounge_xd:

And why we focus on the small details if we have the drama BTS? :D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

And why we focus on the small details if we have the drama BTS? :D

Well.. thats different. ^_^

Other facts not related to their drama are actually very interesting. :rolleyes: 

Im just saying.. lets not force anything.. especially if not true. Thats not how PPC works anyway. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Well.. thats different. ^_^

Other facts not related to their drama are actually very interesting. :rolleyes: 

Im just saying.. lets not force anything.. especially if not true. Thats not how PPC works anyway. 

I absolutely agree :D

On 10/19/2019 at 12:45 PM, quietobserver said:

(Owh....her hand...:lol:)

Dugeun dugeun~

@quietobserver  oooohhhh myyyyy!!! You are right! Her hand!!!!!  Soooo sizzling hot!!!!!:w00t:

Just love our girl PMY!!!!! She has the moves, she has the groove!!! :wub:

And PSJ’s response? He pulled her lower back into an even tighter squeeze :sweatingbullets:

pardon all the exclamation marks! Just so Super excited :blush:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

@quietobserver  oooohhhh myyyyy!!! You are right! Her hand!!!!!  Soooo sizzling hot!!!!!:w00t:

Just love our girl PMY!!!!! She has the moves, she has the groove!!! :wub:

And PSJ’s response? He pulled her lower back into an even tighter squeeze :sweatingbullets:

pardon all the exclamation marks! Just so Super excited :blush:

PSJ with great body figure and nice abs. So far PMY is the only costar that reach her hands to his abs and chest haha. Not to mention hitting his butt :P

Not being pervert haha, just stating how their so called 'colleague closeness' who's behaving very dearly toward each other. 

I'm sure most of you saw many korean and japanese bts clips shared online. I'm not worry and very much confidence with their relationship. Haha. B)

• LOL 7

Our pretty gettin' ready for Shanghai today :wub:

Edit: adding this vid ... did you the guyz in the back admiring your lady Seo Joon ssi :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Beautiful Hae Won 

Seems like they're not chopping off her long locks for her character. I missed those happy eyes :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, quietobserver said:

PSJ with great body figure and nice abs. So far PMY is the only costar that reach her hands to his abs and chest haha. Not to mention hitting his butt :P

Not being pervert haha, just stating how their so called 'colleague closeness' who's behaving very dearly toward each other. 

I'm sure most of you saw many korean and japanese bts clips shared online. I'm not worry and very much confidence with their relationship. Haha. B)

If they really were not together at that time as they said during the post-drama interview (I'm not really buying this narrative but this was what they said) then they'd be blind not to see/feel that they were so into each other and that they had an electrifying chemistry together. But since I highly-doubt the "not dating at the moment" part, I really think that they really are just so into each other that no matter how hard they try to conceal, their attraction overpowers it and reveals itself in tiny moments. 

A lot of times they have let it slip behind the scenes (ex. her hitting his abs/chest/butt, him feeling her waist, them tapping each others' shoulders, him assisting her by holding her arm, them automatically reaching out to hold each other after a scene or two). These were enough for me to say that they behave like a couple trying to subtly flirt with each other.

They seem to be into skinship both oncam and offcam, although they are more conscious about touching each other when they know that there's a BTS camera rolling (case in point: Ramen scene where they reached to hold each other -- TWICE!!! -- in between takes but realized that the camera was rolling so they: 1-played it off as her brushing his shoulder and 2-quickly moved away from each other).

These two. One can only imagine how their private and carefree moments must be like. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1