Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Park Seo Jun and Park Min Young updating 4 minutes apart.. Lol.

Inside my delusional mind — Oh PMY is saying hello to wooga wooga squad and then there’s PSJ and his friends teasing her of how pretty she is. :joy:

• LOL 5

honestly it’s weird! I can’t imagine always posting on the same day together and it not being more than coincidental.
If I did this within my friend circle on SNS...my friends would be suspicious too esp if we don’t follow each other  :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

they gave me another reason to be happy!!! I just luv the hint and the pattern when they update their IGs.

• Like 3

on the last caption this ig owner ask 'watching BTS live concert in Riyadh eh...?' Is it true? :D

I loveeeeee same day update. I just love pps fans made collages of their sns update :love:

23 minutes ago, sueeila said:
on the last caption this ig owner ask 'watching BTS live concert in Riyadh eh...?' Is it true? :D

If psj really had time, must be watching it from vlive:lol:

40 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If psj really had time, must be watching it from vlive:lol:

Yeah must be it :joy:

PSJ maybe almost posted the same time with PMY,but seeing her saying hi to her Beans and he posted with buddies with waving hands is just so cute. Like seeing his buddies and him also became her Beans, as if they replying her :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

22 hours ago, quietobserver said:

OMG, today's 3MealsADay is the best ep from the girl edition season. The best one ever! :lol:

Some moments (probably almost all lol!) that I like:

- Best one : why PMY's latest drama OST use in this ep? hehehe mystery~ TvN surely love PPC~:joy:

Is this a comment from netizens? 

Of course, i pick PSJ.:lol:

3 guys of the candidates for the best oppa are related with PMY. :rolleyes::D

Very proud of and envy Minyoung.:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I like only two from those options ahaha :sweatingbullets: !! The mix is interesting. I wonder why Lee min ho and Dong hae are on the list they haven’t done a show with TVN recently lool  p.s

Spoiler

Ji Changwook vlogs on YouTube are :wub:. He uploads often and he looks so great! Glad he is back 

• Like 4

Since the ending of her private life, PMY has been on so many trips that don’t seem to be all work related! No order Los Angeles  Bangkok, Bali, Guam, Mallorca, now Italy. Soo lucky she didn’t lie when she said she enjoys travelling :wub:

p.s I think she went to LA for work but ended up making it a trip and not just for work!

• Like 3