Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

27 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Whats going on dear?

It was actually the hug and neck scene. hehe, for me its the answer of all the questions I had in mind...they're real!!! Am just so happy 2day!!

Still wondering how peeps got to see the bum slap :sweatingbullets:? Is it cos it’s from the Japan dvd so you bought and saw it or is there a clip floating around that someone could kindly share :bawling:

• Like 1

I love episode 8 bts kiss scenes....

So many moments in there...:wub:

So much happiness, closeness, touches, kisses... hehe

Pics-Art-10-08-03-58-33.jpg

Just like them anticipated the sweet kiss..:P

I think JPN dvds are worth to buy people. It is not too late. There's a lot more .... way more sweet moments than korean dvds. :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I love episode 8 bts kiss scenes...

i love the wedding scene BTS~ it truly looked and felt like a real wedding :wub:

failed kiss, sleepover scene, tripping hug scene, ramen scene, company trip scene, bedscene, first kiss scene, punishment kiss scene etc etc~~ arghh i loveeee all BTS in both kor and jp DVD~

PPC thank you for making me happy :heart:

• Like 8

Seems like PSJ and PMY team are together now based on PMY’s stylist instagram story. I really love the closeness of these groups.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i love the wedding scene BTS~ it truly looked and felt like a real wedding :wub:

omgggggg

WEDDING~

THE BEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING EVER!!! :love:

It did looked like a REAL wedding. omg. That group photos together, looks like guests who really came to PPC's wedding.  And PPC is just so so so beautiful together :bawling: Im so touched

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

That group photos together, looks like guests who really came to PPC's wedding. 

not only the group photos but the whole ambiance screamed real wedding to me~ even when they entered the hall everybody was cheering and clapping for them. and PSJ was like a real groom, caring for her, holding her hand, fix and held her long dress~ and they looked so happy, chatting and joking with staffs between takes... arghh i cant with the wedding BTS.. it’s so precious :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ILovePPC said:

Seem like ppc sytlists meet up again :D i love their friendship :wub:

That’s why i know they are real !!! :love:

Which teams of Stylists are going to meet up more than a year after the k-drama is finished ...unless their team leaders are in VERY CLOSE CONTACT! :heart:

• Like 6

wahhh...ppc team are together again.. seeing ppc team ig story, they now have a dinner together and a birthday party for psj stylist.

how can they be so close even more than a year after wwwsk.. Dream team:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

omg not only they hang out together, they are singing wwwsk ost in karaoke room now... so sweeetttttt .... i love this teamm :lol:

ps i think PMY is in Milan now.. someone jst posted a selfie with her~  

• Like 7

@RParkSJ totally agree with you :wub: 

Let's have a party too :D 

Look at their singing wwwsk ost make me miss wwwsk drama and our ppc so much :bawling:

• Like 1

I dont know why i'm so happy they're singing wwwsk ost :bawling: it seems those wwwsk ost are like their "national anthem" whenever they hang out and go to noraebang together :joy:

By the way, who is yeonghouse? Zeenseoi? jj._.sol? Whose stylist? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

:lol: look at pmy stylist(keunminnn417) ig story. ppc team singing together wwwsk ost.:lol: 

Are they still PSJ's stylists until now? (yeonghouse and kmk0213)

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

:lol: look at pmy stylist(keunminnn417) ig story. ppc team singing together wwwsk ost.:lol: 

They seem never move on from wwwsk just like us! :joy: ohh I love this team:heart: it would be more complete if ppc could join the party.. But u know papparazis are everywhere.. Thanks ppc teams! You guys made my day:D

Btw, my JPN dvd just arrived today.. I were so excited to watch the whole things tonight but guess what.. The whole dvd are crashed:bawling: i wonder whether my dvd player was the problem one but when i played the Kor dvd it worked.. So there must be something with the jpn dvd.. Oh gosh will have to wait for another 2 weeks for replacement..so dissapointed.. Pray for my replacement dvd:unsure:

• Sad 7

10 minutes ago, Hilomilo said:

I dont know why i'm so happy they're singing wwwsk ost :bawling: it seems those wwwsk ost are like their "national anthem" whenever they hang out and go to noraebang together :joy:

By the way, who is yeonghouse? Zeenseoi? jj._.sol? Whose stylist? 

Psj stylist - yeonghouse

Pmy stylist - jj._.sol

Pmy manager - zeensoi

Another one psj stylist - kmk0213

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1