Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

It's fireday Friday~~~ while we're waiting for 3MAD ^^ looking forward to her presence here :wub:

• Like 1

Young & fresh at #1 (taking up to 51% voting) when it comes to acting as high school student at 30s without being awkward B)

Sae Roy started as an high school student in IC, those are short but impactful life-changing moments for him, so I'm looking forward to his acting right there too (coz I don't think they'd have an substitute actor just bcoz of his real age, he can definitely pull it off coolly ^^)

• Love 2

Finally~~~

I thought everyone is alr so scared of Min Hyuk oppa's gift by now lol~ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Top search again (earlier "PSJ's military services" & "PSJ's age" were there too ^^) - our 만능 일꾼 (almighty/ omnipotent workman) B)

"Park Seo Joon was being Park Seo Joon", point!!!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

I hope we'll have sub soon for his eps, coz it's duper super funny. They were making some deals to earn extra $$$ and he "blatantly lied" abt his barely jumping rope lol~ 

As PD Na knew too well how athletic he is (not to mention his drama/ movie characters who were sportsmen also), PD wanted to apply a high standard for him.

In Joonie's first attempt, he got 16 passes with ease in one go, so the Director wanna make his challenge at 30 but Joonie insisted he's never reached that point his whole life.

PD Na: so to what extent can you?

Joonie: about 10~

PD Na: but you just got 16 like right now

Joonie: I was not in my right mind/ got weird guts just then :lol:

At the very beginning, he expressed his worry as of which role he'd take in the show, and what kind of stuffs he'd have to do, to which he agreed to PD Na's comment that our man is an urban/ city guyz who hasnt experienced much of the countryside life. But many viewers found themselves in awe  at how considerate he is (when packing along extra food - hardly can a man pay attention to such details) & the hardworking/ positive vibe he brought :wub:

And here's for another sip of variety show :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

PSJ is filming today.. looks like he has some kind of injury on his upper calf?? it seems bandaged or wrapped to me..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

anyone here knows this? what’s the title talking about? (기생충)

As I said, his age was among the top search yesterday. The title is "Parasite's PSJ's age? Reunion with Park So Dam, "dating proof with PMY found by the netizens"". I guess some ppl just randomly brought up the rm news again, not an official news & the authenticity isnt that much for us to pay attention ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
looks like he has some kind of injury on his upper calf?? it seems bandaged or wrapped to me..

Credit to this account owner to have been so kind & shared with us some records. She just posted more upon request, and since he was filmed with the bandage on, it's probably a makeup for the scene, which is such a relief :P 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Gosh! he was sooo handsome and cute when he greeted the ladies.. bowing and smiling.. he just looks soo happy.. everytime i watch this.. i just go.... :love:

(Lucky Rachel! :blush:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

anyone here knows this? what’s the title talking about? (기생충)

It's a common way that reporters use in order to increase in hits of their articles. putting the name of one who has dating rumor..  

the reporters just put pmy name and ppc dating rumor on the title and contents of the article to increase hits. because they know ppl are really interested in celebs' dating rumor. 

• Like 4