Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

15 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

The moment she rested her head on his shoulder (actually not even coz she's too petite behind the man with the shoulder as broad as the Pacific Ocean :lol:), he was smiling from ear to ear. It must be real hard for him not to turn back & goof around with her, I bet with destiny lol~, that if the stylist wasnt busy fixing his hair, he wouldn't have hold back to stand still :wub: plus that backhug from her is fishy isn't it? Why a backhug from her in such situation .. hmm?

and the interesting thing is that...when pmy touched his abs and backhugged him, psj wasn't surprised at all and took it so naturally.:wub:

i understand why tvn&kor dvd team didnt include those bts in tvn bts and kor ver dvd. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i understand why tvn&kor dvd team didnt include those bts in tvn bts and kor ver dvd. :lol:

Haha to protect everyone from the destined wild storm of our OTP you know 

There's another BTS when our VP stopped by Miso's house to gift her the caramel box. He was standing on an apple box, she wearing a huge pair of wedges which I'm pretty sure he took it from her (coz we all know the apple box is exclusively hers :joy:) Yet he teased her small foot size again, so it's at least the 3rd time if I count it right (in the scene with CS & the group commentary also). 

As a result, his washboard abs got another hit from her. I mean he's so deserved right. You gotta be so proud of your ideal height difference   to keep showing if off huh VPnim :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I'm melted to see that psj was smiling when pmy kept backhugging him and playing peekaboo.:wub::love:

I need to see this :wub:

• Like 2

pmy ig, posted 2 hrs. ago, mpov:

is quite telling...esp. wearing the white tee? psj, loves that white t-shirt outfit.:wub:... responding with a (rachelmypark w/ a kiss sign, muah x,) and the Love pet...(LEON) ahem..after 24 hrs., of our PSJ KING declaring yes to.... " DESTINY" n' PMY's approval, SWAK (sealed w/a kiss):thumbsup:.:kiss_wink:

PMY, v subtle ig wearing her GUCCI (G-symbol stands for "GUCCI" w/ Lion earrings) the event is GUCCI ofc, (cute for leon, or our King, his "nickname")..:tounge_wink: 

MY,  purplish pink, ombre pink, blush pink, gown so gorgeous. ONE OF their fave color in WWWSK....,guys PPC is :heart:.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Yet he teased her small foot size again, so it's at least the 3rd time if I count it right (in the scene with CS & the group commentary also). 

Yep psj teased again, saying that pmy's feet were kid's size. haha :lol:

i feel that he really likes petite size pmy.:wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I need to see that backhugging scene..huhuhu,where can I possibly watch it?

19 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Cant wait. He's so reliable :lol:

yja and ysa saying SJ is good at everything and does it really fast.

thanks to psj, planting was finished earlier than they expected. so yja was worried that It ended too early. so psj said "shall we pull it and then plant it again? :lol:

• LOL 13

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yja and ysa saying SJ is good at everything and does it really fast.

thanks to psj, planting was finished earlier than they expected. so yja was worried that It ended too early. so psj said "shall we pull it and then plant it again? :lol:

And he says that he doesn’t have good sense of humour !!!!! Have some confidence in yourself baby seo joonie... good sense of humour is rare trait and you definitely have it :lol:

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

And he says that he doesn’t have good sense of humour !!!!! 

he says - "저 오늘 거침 없습니다" means "I'm going to work really hard today.":sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

PMY really stood out among the guests last night. Great job, PMY stylist team!

I've been browsing ig posts with the hashtag #whatswrongwithsecretarykim because I miss them a lot, and I chanced upon some posts from other ships of both PSJ and PMY (Yes, some people would still tag WWWSK even though their post is about other ships lol PPC power). Again these people can think or say whatever they wish as long as they do it in their own space and mind their own business (to maintain peace on earth). But no matter how they try to convince themselves or other neutral fans thru their posts, this one fact remains: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

so yja was worried that It ended too early. so psj said "shall we pull it and then plant it again? 

I was wondering if that was why they called for an emergency meeting :lol:

Fashionista workaholic in flowery farming garment, just miss Miso's bf digging clams in those baggy pants a lot :joy:

Thisssss!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canangel7019 said:

And he says that he doesn’t have good sense of humour !!!!! Have some confidence in yourself baby seo joonie... good sense of humour is rare trait and you definitely have it :lol:

He has a very good sense of humour but he doesn't realize it.. spontaneous

• Like 2

Hello dear friends, I have one question, many of us believe that psj himself chose ig pics at bench event or he knew about them but i wonder why he seemed surprised?

11 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Hello dear friends, I have one question, many of us believe that psj himself chose ig pics at bench event or he knew about them but i wonder why he seemed surprised?

We actually don’t know if he chose it by himself or the organizer chose it.. But one thing is for sure, they asked for SJ and awesome’s permission. Everything seems filtered during his “funmeet”.. Even the questions asked by fans. Its like someone already prepared for them.

• Like 4

Please be good writers.... :innocent:

PMY always deliver her best. Im certain that her pairing with SKJ will bring great output if given by great story writing.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

he says - "저 오늘 거침 없습니다" means "I'm going to work really hard today.":sweatingbullets:

He said that he doesn’t think he has good sense of humour during his recent fun meet not in 3Mad show 

• Like 1

OMG gorgeous~~~

Caption: On rainy today also, Cow Mi Nyeong :wub: (that means she's working hard today, like a cow) ^^

• Like 3