minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy backhugged psj in the bts of that scene. :lol: :love:

Wow would love to have sneak peek of that bts for sure :love:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy backhugged psj in the bts of that scene. :lol: :love:

yep i jst saw the scene.. she was so playful, hugging him with both hands while touching his abs.. i dunno what she was doing it looked like she was playing peekaboo over his shoulder or something.. her makeup artist or stylist was trying to fix her face with tissue but failed coz she kept moving her head lolssss.. and PSJ jst stood there smiling as he was getting his makeup/hair fixed.. :heart:

jst a friendly reminder: guys i wanna say this if u see someone post the vid please please dont share or repost it.. please respect the owner of the vid..  :smile:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep i jst saw the scene.. she was so playful, hugging him with both hands while touching his abs.. i dunno what she was doing it looked like she was playing peekaboo or something.. PSJ jst stood there smiling as he was getting his makeup/hair fixed..  and guys i wanna say this if u see someone post this please please dont share or repost it.. please respect the owner of the vid..  :smile:

I think all PPC shippers here are self-aware n responsible enough as they don’t want niether DVD owner nor our beloved PPC to face any kind of inconvenience or trouble.

:)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

STUNNING QUEEN :love: 

She look classy and gorgeous.

Ikr.. Love her dress.. Sweet in pink yet elegant :heart: And love the hairdo :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Hilomilo said:

Ikr.. Love her dress.. Sweet in pink yet elegant :heart: And love the hairdo :love:

YESSS 

The hairstyle reallyyyy brings out her ELEGANT auraaaaa...

OMGGG She looks perfect.

And I love her signature finger heart pose:wub: so cute

• Like 2
  • Love 1

FB-IMG-15698804320049803.jpg

Me: When looking to my Crush (PSJ) :wub:

VS

When he look at me :kiss_wink:

FB-IMG-15698804424797750.jpg

Good Evening Eveyone. PMY is so pretty, she always looks elegant and classy. Also she looks fresh and happy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep i jst saw the scene.. she was so playful, hugging him with both hands while touching his abs.. i dunno what she was doing it looked like she was playing peekaboo over his shoulder or something.. her makeup artist or stylist was trying to fix her face with tissue but failed coz she kept moving her head lolssss.. and PSJ jst stood there smiling as he was getting his makeup/hair fixed.. :heart:

I'm melted to see that psj was smiling when pmy kept backhugging him and playing peekaboo.:wub::love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I'm melted to see that psj was smiling when pmy kept backhugging him and playing peekaboo.:wub::love:

Keep update us with some spoilers as I'm waiting for my dvd pls:P

What time was it the gucci event actually ? She already home and now she's resting on the floor:joy: what's up unnie? 

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

I'm melted to see that psj was smiling when pmy kept backhugging him and playing peekaboo.:wub:

The moment she rested her head on his shoulder (actually not even coz she's too petite behind the man with the shoulder as broad as the Pacific Ocean :lol:), he was smiling from ear to ear. It must be real hard for him not to turn back & goof around with her, I bet with destiny lol~, that if the stylist wasnt busy fixing his hair, he wouldn't have hold back to stand still :wub: plus that backhug from her is fishy isn't it? Why a backhug from her in such situation .. hmm?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1