[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Romance films looks more romantic when you are in love.. :blush:

And Rachel....Rachel....such a lovely name... hihi :yum: 

Hope Manila had fun with him today~ thank you everyone for sharing~

Keep on sharing~ :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Romance films looks more romantic when you are in love.. :blush:

Just a friendly reminder for him that his neighbor's new drama is also full of healing romance too lol~ 

So happy to see his bright Miso (smiles) today, must have had a blast ^^ The caption was on point, it's definitely worth.the.wait :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

really amazing.. thanks guys for all the sharing.. even though i'm not there, i feel like i'm there :wub:

• Like 1

IMG-20190929-190026.jpg

The FUN MEET is so AMAZING and AWESOME. The atmosphere is so Hype everyone is so excited waiting for him until he came in and Fans are screaming. I really feel the energy and how fans are really crazy for him. He ask questions. What in his mind. Travel, family, friends, itaewon class, Life, and FILIPINO FANS. He so charming and handsome. Filipino fans screams when he smile like when he ask question and when about to answer his face is in the screen he smile and fans scream and he laughed. Later I will share more hahaha

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's true..I felt his presence tru videos and live streams..thanx for sharing...btw..he believes in destiny..I remember one reporter saying that  bcoz of the coincidences..PPC are destined together!!!

• Like 1

The translation is wrong.

Psj said "운명도 믿고 인연도 믿어요."= "I believe in destiny and 인연 too."

Idk how i translate 인연 into English.  that means..he believes that there is the one and only person who is predestined for him. :heart:

when ppl meet a true lover, they said "we're 인연"="We're a match made in heaven"

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

It's so funny how fans asking him "WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" Hahaha Also there's a fan wearing wedding gown she cried and she ask "will you marry me park seo joon?". For me it feel so unreal I think I was dreaming seeing him.

"I think will have good night too" - VC Lee

Even though almost a lot of question we know the answer but still it's so enjoying and very memorable to us Filipino fans and to Park Seo joon

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Psj said- "운명도 믿고 인연도 믿어요."= "I believe in destiny and 인연 too."

Idk how i translate 인연 into English.  that means..he believes that there is the one and only person who is predestined for him. :heart:

when ppl meet a true lover, they said "we're 인연"="We're a match made in heaven"

I have this belief that people who believe strongly in "one true love" have actually already met their match, because you can only really believe in it once your gut tells you that you have already found yours. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

The FUN MEET is so AMAZING and AWESOME. The atmosphere is so Hype everyone is so excited waiting for him until he came in and Fans are screaming. I really feel the energy and how fans are really crazy for him. He ask questions. What in his mind. Travel, family, friends, itaewon class, Life, and FILIPINO FANS. He so charming and handsome. Filipino fans screams when he smile like when he ask question and when about to answer his face is in the screen he smile and fans scream and he laughed. Later I will share more hahaha

So happy for you! :heart:

• Like 1

The Filipino Fans were awesome!!!

They gave PSJ such a warm welcome, so enthusiastic and energetic!

He must have felt really felt your love for him.

He’ll be back!

• Love 2

Thankful we have both English & Korean for everyone to enjoy. Here you can check out today's amazing show (there're 3 parts in total) :P 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

At the end part of the event.. he threw tshirts to the fans! Hi again to his cute "behind"! :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

I have this belief that people who believe strongly in "one true love" have actually already met their match, because you can only really believe in it once your gut tells you that you have already found yours. 

yes true.. and i already found mine :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

url%5D

can someone tell me what this person is talking about? who’s the guy in the red pic? lee min ho? cr twitter

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

cr twitter

Can you post the twitter link? :D

• Like 1

The "yes or no" game is so funnyyy :lol: When he already knows simba is the answer and there's still much time left, he acts like he's so relax and being playful.. This boy is so cuteeee :love: I smile from ear to ear throughout the video.. Love him even more :heart: You guys filipino fans who attended the fun meet are sooo lucky 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1