Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

They showed some photos from his IG.. this is one of them.. he said "it was a photo we took on set". :D

Screenshot-20190929-181837-Twitter.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 3

PSJ's face shows that he really never realized he has a lot of fans in the Philippines. Aww this big baby. :heart: Neighbor must be so so proud of you right now.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

url%5D

awww PSJ doesnt believe in coincidence.. he believes in destiny.. so guys lets not use ‘coincidence’ again.. lets use ‘destiny’ for now on.. all that fashion items, travel places, house location, dog breed, dog name, dog food~ all are destined to be guysss.. :ph34r::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww PSJ doesnt believe in coincidence.. he believes in destiny.. so guys lets not use ‘coincidence’ again.. lets use ‘destiny’ for now on.. all that fashion items, travel places, house location, dog breed, dog name, dog food~ all are destined to be guysss.. :ph34r::lol:

Hahaha well, him just watching her while he was in the military and ending up acting with her in a drama many years later is considered as D E S T I N Y isn't it? :tounge_xd:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Whats the question? 

So these are the photos from his personal IG that was shown..

This is how i see it: Simba is important to him.. that old age filter pic, he did with his wooga friends (he loves his friends).. sooo.. that triple Park photo? That is the only photo he has of PMY on his personal IG.... (i will let you finish my thoughts on this... ) :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Whats the question? 

not sure what’s the question.. but that’s his answer.. (based on what ppl shared on ig and twitter)

Came across this so I just wanna share ^^ a liltle bit from the live :P 

according to the brain map, so he saves a big space for his Filipino fans now (yesss ofc from what he could see with his own eyes today ^^) and life, family, friends, then Itaewon Class, and travel as much as health ^^

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Whats the question? 

Some fans got the chance to ask him one question each. A fan asked if he believes in destiny and he said that yes he believes in destiny.

I felt that he had teary eyes..he could'nt believe of the jampacked arena!! 

• Love 2

Our meat lover speaking English, looking shy~shy~shy~ :kiss_closed:

The question was if he likes sam-gyeop-sal (grilled three-ply pork belly) ^^ Korean sam-gyeop-sal is just :thumbsup: 

• Like 5

One fan got the chance to see him leaving the hotel while she was waiting for her own hotel room to get ready for checking in. She said that she forgot about PMY for 15secs :joy:

Aaand of course they had to pick the photo showing the O N L Y woman in his instagram account, eh? Proud PPC fan moment :joy: but whoever chose it must be a PPC fan, too. 

Also we have a male Filipino fanboy requesting for PMY to come in the PH for a fanmeet. :joy: This is difficult because the Filipino market is composed of (majority) female fans who stan male idols. It just makes me happy to know that PMY actually has Filipino fanboys among an estrogen-dominated PH fandom.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

but whoever chose it must be a PPC fan, too. 

I think he was asked to share some photos.. they are just making it seemed like those are randomly chosen.. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

IMG-20190929-180958.jpg

Both "the notebook" and "about time" female lead is Rachel McAdams.. 

So what's with "Rachel"? If you know what i mean B)

You watch the Rachel McAdams movies thinking that "Rachel"?? :ph34r:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think he was asked to share some photos.. they are just making it seemed like those are randomly chosen.. :tounge_xd:

If he did choose the photos then we certainly won this time :tounge_xd: Is there anyone here who went who can clarify whether the photos were personally chosen by PSJ or picked "at random" by the organizers? I'm curious to know. 

• Like 1

in a nutshell :wub:

@minmangfan even if those pics were picked by the organizers, I believe they alr checked with him in advance, letting him know & seeing if he's ok with them all. Either way, I'm on cloud nine even if it's just me by myself lol~

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

@mimi8592 I thought they would ask for clearance from his side too, per standard practice. Proudest PPC shipper moment tonight. He couldn't say much about the photo, but the fact that it was chosen and allowed to be shown among other personal photos makes my shipper heart very happy :heart:

• Like 6

PSJ is so humble :love:.. im so proud to be his fans.. someone is really lucky to be his neighbour~ hopefully one day they will be housemates for life~:phew::ph34r:

forever rooting for PPC~ :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 7