Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Seriously guys I'm just gonna buy this one too (jp ver):tounge_xd: eventhough the price is quite hmm.. 

Sorry to ask but where did you guys saw the vid actually? 

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Seriously guys I'm just gonna buy this one too (jp ver):tounge_xd: eventhough the price is quite hmm.. 

Sorry to ask but where did you guys saw the vid actually? 

Some of us already bought it... :relaxed:

3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Some of us already bought it... :relaxed:

I thought some jp fans were so kind hearted to share some vid:sweatingbullets:Lucky you guys;) I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

16 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I thought some jp fans were so kind hearted to share some vid:sweatingbullets:Lucky you guys;) I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

17 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Can someone help with link to buy Japanese version.

For the coming Chuseok (Mid-Autumn), Mi Nyeong has gifted her staffs with Klug products, which totally makes sense coz she's an endorser right now. So the question is, why Mont Blanc & Shinsegae gift card earlier :tounge_xd:I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

I've been thinking to buy one before but the price got me think twice.. 

I heard there's Japanese subtitle, I guess it'll be more worthwhile adding up to your enjoyment if you understand it right :P it's just released so maybe everyone didn't get to see it yet, if you're still hesitant then you can wait a lil bit coz responses will come out sooner or later ^^

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

To those who had bought it, Is it worth to buy it anyway? 

i havent buy it yet but a japanese PPS said it’s defo worth it.. the price is quite expensive for half of content but on amazon u can get 25% discount~ so i think im gonna buy it.. 

15 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Can someone help with link to buy Japanese version.

amazon.co.jp ~ change the language to english and type secretary kim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

For the coming Chuseok (Mid-Autumn), Mi Nyeong has gifted her staffs with Klug products, which totally makes sense coz she's an endorser right now. So the question is, why Mont Blanc & Shinsegae gift card earlier :tounge_xd:

I heard endorsers often can receive extra from brands, so the endorsers could give those as gifts? So...:wub::rolleyes:

:bawling:Twoparkcouple_mysj user 

Has updated its IG status that PSJ has blocked his/her account on IG. Does it ring alarm bells of disappointment for PPC shippers ? He mentioned he has given up on PPS

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Has updated its IG status that PSJ has blocked his/her account on IG. Does it ring alarm bells of disappointment for PPC shippers ? He mentioned he has given up on PPS

maybe we should wait for further infos on this... we dont know the exact problem there...it is very sad to hear such news but lets wait and not jump to any bad conclusion. Lets keep the PPC heart guys...;)

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, canangel7019 said:

Check her account again... she knows what she did.. she evn apologized..

i follow many shipping accounts and this is the 1st time i heard PSJ blocked PPS ~ i looked around and i think nobody else has this problem~ maybe this user did something that annoys him (like excessive tagging)??  i dunno~ :sweatingbullets: ~ i like this acc.. hope she will be okayy~ 

• Insightful 1

so sad for the acc but pmy recently blocked so many hpl shippers acc and this time, psj blocked one pps acc..why i feel ppc discussing it together..:D ppc never did it before.B)

• Like 4

But why? I feel sad... but i wish for the bests, may God makes everything sooo good, God is great, lets give everything to God hands. Love you all and pmy and psj

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Check her account again... she knows what she did.. she evn apologized..

Omg i was so shocked at first, but then I checked other pps accounts in the list of followers pretty much still there so seems like PSJ only blocked that account.. So sorry for him/her..

PPC shipper, we are together in this. We are here for each other.I'm sure he doesn't mean anything bad. He always think the best for his fans. We are always here to support PPC and our fellow shippers:D himnae! cheer up twoparkcouple_mysj. Thanks for always updating on PPC!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, duopark said:

Omg i was so shocked at first, but then I checked other pps accounts in the list of followers pretty much still there so seems like PSJ only blocked that account.. So sorry for him/her..

What the heck did that account do for him to block their account? Is the question.....:huh:

For PSJ or even his team to personally go out of his way to block that account speaks volumes more on them than PPC....