Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

17 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

Hi Everyone

Rachel has started following pmyfansindo IG :kiss_wink:

Lucky fan of her

Looks like she is having free time and checking her Insta 

Hope for  accidental likes and following of her other fans accounts too:tounge_xd:

Lol seems they are online today. On the other side, psj unfollow some accounts including jillstuart (?). someone shared here before that seems he'll no longer be the ambassador of jillstuart (?) 

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

24 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Lol seems they are online today. On the other side, psj unfollow some accounts including jillstuart (?). someone shared here before that seems he'll no longer be the ambassador of jillstuart (?) 

Wow I just realized that his numbers of following in ig has decreased after seeing this.. Beside jillstuart what else could it be?? :ph34r: the last time i saw his following, it's still about 72 accs if i'm not mistaken, now its only 64

1 hour ago, platy1sri said:

Hi Everyone

Rachel has started following pmyfansindo IG :kiss_wink:

Lucky fan of her

Looks like she is having free time and checking her Insta 

Hope for  accidental likes and following of her other fans accounts too:tounge_xd:

she already unfollowed. :lol: cute 

33 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Did you heard about psj get injury while shooting Itaewon class? News is released but now deleted. worried him :tears:

yep article saying psj was injured his ankle while filming IC. hopefully it's not serious injury, so filming of Itaewon class will start again after the Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day. Sep 12~14).

but the article was deleted. so K-fans think it's wrong info news.

if the news is true, i hope he gets well soon...:tears:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Maybe because they are the last group to be added (?)

hmm nahh they might already been discuss about it for long time. If the boss cant make it, maybe other representative can present for him such as someone from awesome ent board director...

But foremost,

Just happy that PSJ is the face when they introduced Awesome Ent:heart:

I'm so proud for him and his awesome boss for their company success as it takes only one year and half(?) to grow and go up high as trustable ent company. 

• Like 4