Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

20 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

When I watched wwwsk couple of times I felt they should have more hugging scenes than they were. Anyone with DVD do they have unaired hugging shots? 

One particular scene was ep14 when KMS tells LYJ she wants to continue being his secretary. That was such touching scene filmed and acted upon with true emotions I guess .... it should have ended with a loving hug from couple. What do u feel PPC shippers ?

Hi there, I see you are a newcomer to this thread, over the course of the drama, there were quite a number of hugging scenes, and in every scene it was likely reshot with several takes. 

Nevertheless, it is still rather impressive how they are able to portray it in a professional manner without making it too obvious.

Another benefit was the obvious attraction that PSJ has towards PMY which in turn made the acting into something more real which me as a guy am able to sense when I watch the drama at several parts when they interact in close proximity.

To any other new fans that I have missed out, welcome to the thread and if you happen to be a guy who wants to remain anonymous, feel free to drop me a personal DM here, we can talk about it if you are shy about commenting. Happy weekend everyone!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

Relaxing on weekends to start afresh for new week :D

maybe the neighbors share and exchange food and comfortably watching movie together. :) (wishful thinking)

BTS... but not from dvd.. lol! 

This is a fancam when they were shooting in Daegu.. still holding each others hands and whispering to each other. cameras are not rolling and theyre just waiting to shoot again.. :blush:

• Like 2

In her 1st FM in Korea.. Fans picked this as their favorite.. 

They looked really cute in the drama right?? I wish all of us could see more of this.. coz this whole thing is just.. 

:heart::blush::heart:

• Love 4

Always keep that smile and aura! 

Happiness and love looks soooo good on you! :kiss_wink:

(One of my favorite pic of her :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

People who truly loves and admires you will always be more than those who takes advantage of your kind heart, good nature and great personality.. :heart:

5million and counting!

Screenshot-20190902-001015-Instagram.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, brownsugar said:

Pmy will attend Valentino event on 5 Sept based on Namoo schedule. Finally, cant wait to see her after a while:)

wow wow looking forward to see her off screen after long time!:love: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

Pmy will attend Valentino event on 5 Sept based on Namoo schedule. Finally, cant wait to see her after a while:)

YAY! where is the event?