[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

20 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

When I watched wwwsk couple of times I felt they should have more hugging scenes than they were. Anyone with DVD do they have unaired hugging shots? 

One particular scene was ep14 when KMS tells LYJ she wants to continue being his secretary. That was such touching scene filmed and acted upon with true emotions I guess .... it should have ended with a loving hug from couple. What do u feel PPC shippers ?

Hi there, I see you are a newcomer to this thread, over the course of the drama, there were quite a number of hugging scenes, and in every scene it was likely reshot with several takes. 

Nevertheless, it is still rather impressive how they are able to portray it in a professional manner without making it too obvious.

Another benefit was the obvious attraction that PSJ has towards PMY which in turn made the acting into something more real which me as a guy am able to sense when I watch the drama at several parts when they interact in close proximity.

To any other new fans that I have missed out, welcome to the thread and if you happen to be a guy who wants to remain anonymous, feel free to drop me a personal DM here, we can talk about it if you are shy about commenting. Happy weekend everyone!

• Like 5