[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY was on weibo too. I bet she is stalking netizens comments :joy:

If she understands I bet she faints cos there most of them there already feels they are an item the way he backhugs her , MY confident teasing SJ during the rehearsal all are analysing  them:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2

@parkparkloveu She can speak Chinese right? Then it is possible that she can read it *finger-crossed*.

Btw, regarding the Weibo thingie, just wondering if there are any new info or BTS tidbits that have been shared? The shared info about him taking care of her on set still makes me swooned :)) TIA

• Like 6

Regarding their vacation trip date that conflict to PSJ sched, there's a saying that "if there's a will there's a way" 

let's have faith... pray hard that our OTP will join in the vacation trip  

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, mooyongie said:

@parkparkloveu She can speak Chinese right? Then it is possible that she can read it *finger-crossed*.

Btw, regarding the Weibo thingie, just wondering if there are any new info or BTS tidbits that have been shared? The shared info about him taking care of her on set still makes me swooned :)) TIA

What info about him taking care of her? Can u share here?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, samkay said:

What info about him taking care of her? Can u share here?

You can find it on page 78-80, basically some crew member shared that he massaged her shoulders, brought her food during filming and helped her with a costume error during the faint scene (can't remember which ep lol).

30 minutes ago, zuraida191 said:

Hey bud, it seems like the link is broken. Do you mind sharing it again :) ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2018 at 9:07 PM, ppinlove0606 said:

@Cheryl295 yes, perhaps Parkpark gave similar vibes like SSC? I couldn’t bring myself to watch PSJ & KJW after 1 episode of the show so no shipping there. It just wasn’t for me.

@luvsjcwpmy @saved2K sure. I will find time later or tomorrow to do the translation. Some are very long articles. Let’s see if I have some time later while waiting for my flight. If you can read Chinese, here is the link https://m.weibo.cn/3472910782/4261904845191590 and you can also check out part 2 written by the same author.

By the way, one weibo user (apparently one of the crew) posted previously that during the filming, PSY gave PMY shoulder massages and also brought food for her. During the fainting scene shooting, before the start of scene cue given by the director, the director noticed that there was something stucked to the outside of PMY’s blouse when she was lying on the floor and he asked what was it, only to know that it was a label flipped out. PSJ immediately ran towards PMY and flipped the label inwards. He also commented ‘What would you do without me?’ :sweat_smile: (I don’t know if he was trying to act coy or something) and it made the whole crew burst out in laughter.

@mooyongie @parkparkloveu Thank I can find it here

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just read on weibo.....We are going to see a major wedding proposal in Ep. 15!!!!! It's going to be another romantic and sweet episode chingus!!! :wub:

I also saw a comparison video that was so well done. But I thought it may not be a good idea to post it here as it may cause a shipping war. :confounded:

For chingus here who can read Chinese, you can go to weibo and have a look

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Just read on weibo.....We are going to see a major wedding proposal in Ep. 15!!!!! It's going to be another romantic and sweet episode chingus!!! :wub:

I also saw a comparison video that was so well done. But I thought it may not be a good idea to post it here as it may cause a shipping war. :confounded:

Just post it after the drama. I want to see the comparison video. Hehehe. Excited and at the same time super sad that our favorite drama will end. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

@superfangermany_stv

Ohh is it gonna be another blockbuster? I'm excited and anxious. I have mixed feelings about this week tbh. I don't want this to end because of my love for seeing PSJ and PMY together but I know it has to as the story arch has no more room to extend.

Do you mind sending the comparison video to me via private message? I'm curious. Thank you in advance!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@superfangermany_stv

Ohh is it gonna be another blockbuster? I'm excited and anxious. I have mixed feelings about this week tbh. I don't want this to end because of my love for seeing PSJ and PMY together but I know it has to as the story arch has no more room to extend.

Do you mind sending the comparison video to me via private message? I'm curious. Thank you in advance!

I also want too or you can give some more clue to search it bcs I dont use weibo. @superfangermany_stv

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Can you PM me too please? And thanks for the big info. I can't read Chinese so any shared info is much appreciated :)

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Me too! Me too! Can you pls PM me the video. Thank you in advance :)

Am sooo curious :) 

• Like 3

Actually there are many analysis posts on weibo. So many that it is almost impossible to translate everything. It is kind of like a daily increment in the people who feel the extraordinary vibes between Parkpark. I read till I am a bit lost to which article I have read and which I haven’t :bawling: but it is still very enjoyable to read.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6