Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

#throwback

 

Big Nana update back in Dec 3  2016.

They were in HK for MAMA 2016 from Dec 3-6. PSJ also attenzed the event.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm 

What could this  photoshoot be as the hair style and costume appears  different from already released Vogue and Ceci pics .

An Endorsement or another Magazine shoot :rolleyes::wub:

Cr pmyfansindo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

#throwback

 

Big Nana update back in Dec 3  2016.

They were in HK for MAMA 2016 from Dec 3-6. PSJ also attenzed the event.

 

 

and she had updated psj and pmy pictures on her ig in the same day May 11 2016 though she deleted the post already. :DB)

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and she had updated psj and pmy pictures on her ig in the same day May 11 2016 though she deleted the post already. :DB)

 

why she delete it? really suspicious :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and she had updated psj and pmy pictures on her ig in the same day May 11 2016 though she deleted the post already. :DB)

U mean May 11 2016 not Dec 2016 

Do u remember the occasion back then?

If it is May 2016 then it's definitely suspiciousB)

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

Hmmm 

What could this  photoshoot be as the hair style and costume appears  different from already released Vogue and Ceci pics .

An Endorsement or another Magazine shoot :rolleyes::wub:

Cr pmyfansindo

 

It does look like the same hair style..

There must be plenty more photos of her...

oh she done both CeCi and Vogue photoshoot before maybe...

 

And 

September is coming...Busted is coming.. yesss

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

U mean May 11 2016 not Dec 2016 

Do u remember the occasion back then?

If it is May 2016 then it's definitely suspiciousB)

20190823-005440.jpg

 

IMG-20190822-WA0010.jpg

  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

good to see pmy ig being cleaned up. her ig is no longer a zoo.:)

Hahaha she deleted comment about zoo again? Good Rachel:D l love her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Hahaha she deleted comment about zoo again? Good Rachel:D l love her

yep she even deleted comments complaining why you keep deleting zoo comments. 

  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, platy1sri said:

U mean May 11 2016 not Dec 2016 

Do u remember the occasion back then?

If it is May 2016 then it's definitely suspiciousB)

It is really very suspiciousB).. same as what happened when last minute they deleted 77 minutes of the dcut DVD... if they didnt delete the 77 mins it wont be obvious that PSJ and PMY have something.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

good to see pmy ig being cleaned up. her ig is no longer a zoo.:)

@twoparkcouple ... the other shippers are still in denial and making up reasons that it is due to a glitch ..lol... what do they think they are SPECIAL that only their comments were “chosen” .. they still cant get what PMY is sending them....Hahahah

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

good to see pmy ig being cleaned up. her ig is no longer a zoo.:)

 

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep she even deleted comments complaining why you keep deleting zoo comments. 

Hahahah god bless PMY. LOVE US A STRONG INDEPENDENT GIRL! no wonder PSJ fell for her. 

 

 

Btw if Big Nana was the match maker, god bless her!! i need me a big nana to find me a good match lol

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Madskie said:

@twoparkcouple ... the other shippers are still in denial and making up reasons that it is due to a glitch ..lol... what do they think they are SPECIAL that only their comments were “chosen” .. they still cant get what PMY is sending them....Hahahah

Spoiler

Yeah some of them think it was deleted by instagram because its indicated as spam lol

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep she even deleted comments complaining why you keep deleting zoo comments. 

it is her right to delete anything. it's her ig. gosh those people. <_<

 

7 hours ago, Madskie said:

@twoparkcouple ... the other shippers are still in denial and making up reasons that it is due to a glitch ..lol... what do they think they are SPECIAL that only their comments were “chosen” .. they still cant get what PMY is sending them....Hahahah

 

:joy:

 

@snitchdream08 what was it about? what do you mean his biceps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

what was it about? what do you mean his biceps?

In that bts released by namoo, when psj said "i feel losing weight" and pmy answer muscle. They just focus to pmy so we wonder why she said muscle if they are didnt close :sweatingbullets: but now i know why she said that because when psj say "i feel im losing" he touch his biceps so pmy said muclscle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release (probably the re-edit just like the Korean version :P). Also ABH seems to be having new hairstyle, so looking forward to our Sae Roy's chestnut hair B)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...