Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I love when they shoot wall kiss scene, i dont know if its rehearsal or they were ready for shooting but when they stop kissing, they laugh but their body still glued and psj's hand still hold pmy's waist:phew:

• Love 5

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys im back! :D

honeymoon expectation~ stay in bed making love all day (as VP intended)

honeymoon reality~ eadrink, eat, drink, swim, eat, drink, eat, drink~ :phew:

ROFL!!!

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyway finally im gonna see TDF today~ some ppl said it didnt get good reviews/rating in korea :(~  but i saw many good reviews from international fans/reviewers so im happy for the team :wub:.. hopefully it wont be too scary :sweatingbullets:

I went with 2 other girls. One of them said it was so good she’ll watch it again with her Boyfriend. 

Go with your Husband! Really no time for cuddling when you watch the movie. But he can put his arm around you in protective mode :wub:

42 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

Go with your Husband!

yes i will use him as human shield and scratching post today :phew:~

i really dont like scary movies but i wanna support PSJ.. :) plus everybody is talking about how hot and macho PSJ is in TDF so i need to see it for myself :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

In this case, may I ask abt their conversation when they wrapped up the wall-kiss filming with him bending down to collect his jacket & her bag? did he say "the feelings are different now" coz I keep hearing"느낌" but I can't figure out their conversation tho ... :tears:

too difficult..:bawling: 

because ppc spoke indirectly and vaguely at this moment in bts, there are no words to express ppc's saying exactly. so i write it in Korean too.

Spoiler

psj-뭔가 당한 느낌인데 지금      

now, i feel i was swooped.

pmy-약간 만싱창이 느낌이지 지금?

Do you feel that we have become a wreck?

psj-허물을 다 벗은 느낌?  I feel like shedding my skin?(I feel naked)

뭔가 주섬주섬 챙기니까      

picking up..one by one..

(he picked up her bag on the floor and gave her.)

pmy- 약간 지금 다들 빠져나가고 우리만 남으니까 좀

everyone has gone and left only us..

psj- 되게 처참하다        

so weird..

pmy- 뭔가 좀 그렇지 느낌이?

Doesn't that feel...(weird)?

psj- 오늘 되게 처참한대 지금

it feels so weird..now..

pmy- 뭔가 진짜 좀 그런데 오늘은

today, i feel....

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

sounds like they do feel like just the two of them there... and the atmosphere.. :joy:  these two even can make fun of the weird intimate situation.. haha. And I just love how they have calm and close conversation with no banmal, like they are the same age...

@Matilda_Anne I remember you mention your bf, now you're married~ congratulation~ oww pretty sad you cant make the honeymoon feels like lyj's world haha. Have a beautiful married life:heart:

• Love 1

anybody know if the WWWSK JPN BD is limited edition? and does it make a difference if you preorder or buy it after it has been released? (I know for Korean BD, there are preorder goodies, just wondering if its the same for Japan)

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

honeymoon reality~ eat, drink, eat, drink, swim, eat, drink, eat, drink~ :phew:

Congratulatuons dear! :heart:

... but you managed to get out of the hotel right? Lol! 

Welcome back!! 

• Love 1

I think knetz dont feel like watching something dark and spooky these days... There is also a new movie Exit, which is fun action movie so most of knetz go and watch that instead. It is something fun like Midnight Runner. But most of people said the TDF action scenes are great. I haven't got the chance to see it too so gonna go watch it first then...

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

too difficult..:bawling: 

because ppc spoke indirectly and vaguely at this moment in bts, there are no words to express ppc's saying exactly. so i write it in Korean too.

Hide contents

Omggggg thank you so so much dear :heart: even you think it's "indirectly & vaguely" then I feel relieved not being able to hear it. But I believe I can totally feel it, esp. with your detailed translation which I forever appreciate :wub: luv you as much as I luv Korean language ㅋㅋㅋ

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

honeymoon reality~ eat, drink, eat, drink, swim, eat, drink, eat, drink~ :phew:

anyway finally im gonna see TDF today~ some ppl said it didnt get good reviews/rating in korea :(~  but i saw many good reviews from international fans/reviewers so im happy for the team :wub:.. hopefully it wont be too scary :sweatingbullets:

Nice to have you back dear, and congratz again on your honeymoon :wub: It was real productive, wasn't it, coz you got to enjoy good food & quality time healthily haha ~~~ Wish your marriage would always be merry honey so you guyz can def have the VP-style honeymoon on another occasion :wub:

And have a great date with both your husband & our Seo Joonie dear :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Hide contents

pmy- 뭔가 진짜 좀 그런데 오늘은

today, i feel....

Spoiler

It sounds like 뭔가 진짜 좀 불렀네 오늘은? (I feel a little full today ??) cuz she touched her belly while speaking, so it makes me think in this way:no_mouth: not so sure though:sweatingbullets::joy:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Hide contents

It sounds like 뭔가 진짜 좀 불렀네 오늘은? (I feel a little full today ??) cuz she touched her belly while speaking, so it makes me think in this way:no_mouth: not so sure though:sweatingbullets::joy:

she said "뭔가 좀 그런데 오늘은"

it means "i feel a bit weird(strange) today"

• Thanks 1

Seems like psj did this adlib unconsciously (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) a natural gentleman <3

• Like 4
  • Love 4