[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I was really thinking the neck kiss is not part of the script. PMY looked tickled and tried to hide it by holding PSJ's arms with both hands. :lol:

Thanks for the Gif. It clearly shows he was inching towards her neck... He did not put his lips to her neck like a kiss, he went inch by inch lower.... It almost looked like he was testing the waters to see if he can get away with actually kissing her neck. :joy: 

And she moves her neck to make room for him :joy:

High delusional mode ON!!! ALL ships sailing!!!!! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Also, there has been something on the back of my mind and I have been studying throughout the drama. One poignant sign that the actor/actress has fallen for their costar is when you see the eyes of the actor/actress dilating whilst looking at one another. Now THIS is something that only occurs when you "like" what you see and have true emotions. Body language is telling too, if the BTS editing team is willing to show us more. But I find that the dilating of the pupils is even more telling. And I noticed that with PSJ, his pupils dilate quite often when he looks at PMY. Even in a well lit (with many spotlights) environment. For PMY its not too easy to investigate (maybe she was wearing contacts)

Ahh you observed it too. I was kind of mesmerized by his dilation size too. like how much more light you needed to let in to see her - like oh boy arent you tired being excited all the time kkkkk. It's kind of my habit to see eyes dilation  like you said when you're supposedly  'acting' to be in love but your eyes did not even dilated at all. Im not going to waste my time watching at all.  PMY said she didnt use contact lens but her eyes always dilated too. So kind of hard to interpret but for PSJ - scene with dad - his eyes didnt widen - normal size kkkkk

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

well.. .the only thing triggered something in me was that near neck kiss... not sure if he really did kiss it, but perhaps it was edited out as it was becoming too personal. not that we mind. they make lovely couple.

I noticed that his mouth was very close to her neck and was wondering, if there was no camera, for sure he would have kiss it... either for fun, or for real... again, this is the only time, they can show close and intimate skinship in this drama without being questioned - reminded me of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Book Ju as well, during the ending scene last kiss, Lee Sung Kyung definitely kissed for real with Nam Joo Hyuk, without holding back.

• Like 10

3_D141876-_FA3_E-4_E38-8974-4715_BE768_B

I slowed it down further :D if we look closely at the gif, PMY's expression changed for a split second after he pressed his lips on her neck then as he continued to press even closer, she seemed tickled but she tilted her head to make more room ;)  then quickly held his arms. She must have been surprised by the act as it was not in the script.:D

It was cut a few seconds immediately after this, the angle has changed before they were busted. :lol:

• Like 15
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Yup, I think it PMY must have laughed out loud and they re-did the scene without the neck kiss but the editors just put that in cause they thought it was cute. If u notice the scene, his lips were on her neck and in the final angle of the scene (where the co-worker sees them) his lips is on top of her shoulder... 

Looks like the neck kiss was an adlib

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

I have a feeling that in real life he probably likes nuzzling (if not kissing) his SO's neck. Must be hard given the height difference with PMY but since there are apple boxes on set might as well take advantage of the extra few inches. :tounge_xd:

Now that the last two episodes will be up in a few days, I feel sad that I won't get to see my weekly dose of romance (aka ParkPark couple) anymore. With PSJ filming in August and PMY probably filming Busted S2 in the last quarter of the year, chances of seeing them together again are slim -- unless they do date and Dispatch does a mighty good job in acquiring photos of them together (something I'm not sure I'd want for them), or PSJ guests in Busted (which I will like better kkkk).

I really look forward to seeing the day when they will confirm their relationship to the public should it really work out for them. And when it does I hope that it happens at a time when they both really want to out themselves and not because they've been forced to good because they have been outed (bec we all know how much the press hounds on high profile couples).

The reason why I have high hopes that this ship will sail because I feel like PSJ is the type of guy who can carry a relationship well, and most especially because I feel like despite the 2-year age gap, he can and will protect our dear PMY. Also because I saw how PMY is very receptive of him and how she slowly let him tear down the walls that she has built around herself after her previous bad experience.

If they are still in the early stages of courtship, I hope that PSJ does not falter, because if there's anything PMY doesn't need right now it's someone who will try to tear down her walls only to stop midway and leave her by herself yet again. If they already are in a relationship, I hope that they power through despite busy schedules and despite the nagging presence of the boon and bane of their existence, aka the media.

• Like 20
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

There were a couple of actors before who during the presscon or after the drama ends declare that they will date their co-star. I wonder if PSJ would be one of those. I of course know that he is on top of his game now and as all of his co-stars say he is very busy. I am just wish this sail will ship or they have a romcom movie next time.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

There were a couple of actors before who during the presscon or after the drama ends declare that they will date their co-star. I wonder if PSJ would be one of those. I of course know that he is on top of his game now and as all of his co-stars say he is very busy. I am just wish this sail will ship or they have a romcom movie next time.

PSJ is a very private person so I don't think that will happen. He has not confirmed any dating rumors ever and I don't think he will ever be especially now when his popularity is rising even more because of WWWSK, well, unless caught red handed or already planning to marry. 

IF ever PSJ and PMY decide to date, I think they will keep it very secret. They may even go to lengths of denying it until such time both are ready to go public. PMY's ideal age for marrying is 35 which is 2 years from now in Korean age. I just hope IF they will date, they can keep being in love until they are both ready to marry. 

If they will date, I prefer that they keep it secret to avoid media attention and so they can still work together. PD loves getting his favorite drama couples cameo in his works, so maybe we will see ParkPark cameo together in one of PD's future dramas.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

@parkparkloveu

Agree with you. Even if they are dating they will not make it public since PSJ has previously stated that he would not go public. Also PSJ has moved to a new agency so he may not want to draw too much attention to his dating life till he is more settled there. 

If dispatch catches them together, Only thing that will keep my hopes up is if ONLY THE agency denies it and the actors keep quiet about it. Usually if the actors themselves deny the rumors, there is no truth to the rumor. 

Heard that if only the agency deny it and the actors keep quiet about it, we can still hope. Coming back to the song song couple, I think both of them said nothing to news media about their status. They never outrightly denied it... I'm not too sure about this though. Please correct me if i am wrong about that. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

@parkparkloveu

Agree with you. Even if they are dating they will not make it public since PSJ has previously stated that he would not go public. Also PSJ has moved to a new agency so he may not want to draw too much attention to his dating life till he is more settled there. 

If dispatch catches them together, Only thing that will keep my hopes up is if ONLY THE agency denies it and the actors keep quiet about it. Usually if the actors themselves deny the rumors, there is no truth to the rumor. 

Heard that if only the agency deny it and the actors keep quiet about it, we can still hope. Coming back to the song song couple, I think both of them said nothing to news media about their status. They never outrightly denied it... I'm not too sure about this though. Please correct me if i am wrong about that. 

Fingerscrossed :rolleyes:  just a little hint is more than enough...  

Omo.... D-4 :( but our PMY chose to post a picture with the very first thing Kim Mi So received from VP LJ when he was so shy to tell her he likes her :phew:  does my memory serve me right? :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ is a very private person so I don't think that will happen. He has not confirmed any dating rumors ever and I don't think he will ever be especially now when his popularity is rising even more because of WWWSK, well, unless caught red handed or already planning to marry. 

IF ever PSJ and PMY decide to date, I think they will keep it very secret. They may even go to lengths of denying it until such time both are ready to go public. PMY's ideal age for marrying is 35 which is 2 years from now in Korean age. I just hope IF they will date, they can keep being in love until they are both ready to marry. 

If they will date, I prefer that they keep it secret to avoid media attention and so they can still work together. PD loves getting his favorite drama couples cameo in his works, so maybe we will see ParkPark cameo together in one of PD's future dramas.

That's why  PMY is more careful and reserved she older experienced and wiser now if he has not speak his feelings to PMY yet and now due to his popularity he has  to consider a lot I supposed in the end they might  just ended with an intimate relationship only  so we can see PMY is observing but of course it could be they are already dating and keeping at the lowest as they can and PMY is more cautious  why I mentioned that is that some actions a guy done to a lady is because she's is his lady no worries for him to offend her, he's trying to hide and control himself but still sometimes too difficult for him as he is a healthy guy ,if they are not dating I don't think they can kiss with a sound so naturally  :D

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

@parkparkloveu

Yes on your question about SongSong only their agencies denied not them directly. When SJK was asked about the dating rumors he said he understand because their chemistry is good and they are happy with it that the public likes their chemistry and SHK and him talk about it over drinks. SHK did not also directly deny. She only said in W Magazine about her views on friendship between opposite sexes that to YAI and SJK, she is just a noona who buys them food haha.

PSJ has moved to a new agency but still owned by his former manager right, so I guess his previous policies on privacy still remains. This is what I am afraid of, if he will deny outright then high chances are it is not really true. The most recent outright denial he made was with KJW. If that would be the case,  then my next hope for 2Parks to be close friends and work together again like PSJ guesting in Busted as I cannot get enough yet of their chemistry. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12