Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

female staff: please interlock your(ppc) fingers and put them back on the wall.:D

Lol! What was their reaction?? Coz i dont think they did it on the scene.. or did they on the bts??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Don't come near" - you're sure VPnim :joy:

a lil sneak peek from the Japanese ver., look how she's holding onto him at 1:13 :P

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

"Don't come near" - you're sure VPnim :joy:

a lil sneak peek from the Japanese ver., look how she's holding onto him at 1:13 :P

 

I went through the BTS of Korean version and cant find this. Even the small portion of this scene that TVN showed can't be found. I only found a short BTS clip in the Making 1. Does anyone know where the longer version of this BTS is in korean version?

 

I thought it was so cute because in the TVN short clip towards the end, it looked like PMY nudged PSJ and then they got caught by the BTS camera so I wanted to find the longer version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Lol! What was their reaction?? Coz i dont think they did it on the scene.. or did they on the bts??

ppc didn't follow the direction.:lol:

ppc laughed out and said to the staff "when did you watch the movie?"(means the direction is old-fashioned.)

 

24 minutes ago, MYMeowMeow said:

I went through the BTS of Korean version and cant find this. Even the small portion of this scene that TVN showed can't be found. I only found a short BTS clip in the Making 1. Does anyone know where the longer version of this BTS is in korean version?

 

there is no this bts in Korean ver. usually bts in Japanese ver is different from Korean ver.  this is why i'm looking forward to Japanese ver dvd too.:rolleyes:

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there is no this bts in Korean ver. usually bts in Japanese ver is different from Korean ver.  this is why i'm looking forward to Japanese ver dvd too.:rolleyes:

I thought only the press conf. (which we alr knew) & the interview part are different from the Korean version. Do you happen to know if there're a lot of more different points there?

 

Japanese PPS, anyone here may I ask .. we need you!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there is no this bts in Korean ver. usually bts in Japanese ver is different from Korean ver.  this is why i'm looking forward to Japanese ver dvd too.:rolleyes:

Are you going to buy the Japanese version too? I am sooo tempted to buy one too! Lol! But this one is more expensive than the Korean version..:sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg seriously?? so the Japanese one will be different than the Korean vers.?  Tell me this is true than I will find my way to grab the Japanese vers too pleaseeee :w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zashi23

yep i'm going to buy Japanese ver too.:)  although Japanese ver doesn't have commentary, add scenes, re-edited scenes and much bts compared to Kor ver(because Japanese ver is not Director-cut), it's twice more expensive than Kor ver..why?...:sweat:

 

@quietobserver   yep, bts and interview in Japanese ver are usually different from Kor ver.

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@zashi23

yep i'm going to buy Japanese ver too.:)  although Japanese ver doesn't have commentary, add scenes, re-edited scenes and much bts compared to Kor ver(because Japanese ver is not Director-cut), it's twice more expensive than Kor ver..why?...:sweat:

 

 

You think they have those mysterious 77 mins of deleted scenes? Lol

  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

#flashback

The coolest prettiest girl! :love:

 

haha such a scarily cool girl :wub: I mean as a girl you can fake it like you're scared to death (while you're not) but you just can't the other way. She's seriously just so cool :heart:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no..never..:joy:B)

 

so what can we get from japanese wwwsk dvd then? Longer vers of specific bts or scene? If the drama itself, probably 1-16ep are the same as the one shown on the tv or the director's cut?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no..never..:joy:B)

:bawling:super curious what did they do that had to be deleted:naughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

 

so what can we get from japanese wwwsk dvd then? Longer vers of specific bts or scene? If the drama itself, probably 1-16ep are the same as the one shown on the tv or the director's cut?

longer ver bts not included in Kor ver.

and 1~16 eps in Japanese ver is the same as the one shown on the tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm i dont know if I should get one... and I dont know japanese so dunno how to make order either... hard decision :sweat_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc didn't follow the direction.:lol:

ppc laughed out and said to the staff "when did you watch the movie?"(means the direction is old-fashioned.)

 

there is no this bts in Korean ver. usually bts in Japanese ver is different from Korean ver.  this is why i'm looking forward to Japanese ver dvd too.:rolleyes:

There was no BtS of the longer version of that scene in the Korean version.. i think either it was included in the 77 mins deleted scenes or they really didnt include it.. coz i think how i see it is they didnt know the camera was running until the end when PmY caught it ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I wonder if the japanese dvd will have bts of miso and vp drunk scenes, morning after their "night" because I wanted to see those :bawling:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...