Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

kyahhh I was looking forward to the failed kiss too haha. Seems to me they had hard time to act serious thinking that lyj will push kms. That scene made me laughed so hard and cant forget about it for long time the first time I saw it. thanks sharing @twoparkcouple :kiss_wink:

59 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy- why did you smile?

(so ppc had to film it again:D)

hihi...love the fail kiss bts...so cute and all happy mood.

Her nagging voice didn't sound any annoyance at all, I think they enjoyed it even the NG scene, oh happy days :blush:

btw Mi Nyeongie with the color lenses is just B)B)B)

• Love 5

ppc's goodbye messages at the individual interview in dvd.

Spoiler

pmy interview 29:07~

pmy- To everyone who loved wwwsk..

I had been much happier when I was Miso than PMY..for three and a half months.

I was so glad I could share this happiness with you. Thanks again for giving me this 

opportunity to talk about wwwsk together. 

I hope you continue to remember 

wwwsk as happy memories...and as pretty Miso, nice YJ, cheerful people in office of secretary to 

the vice president. i will show you my best. 

wwwsk that i really really loved, bye..

psj interview 36:45~

psj- Today will be the last day for finishing all the schedules for wwwsk. Although wwwsk has always been in my mind, i'm sad that it's time to leave it. I worked really hard. because I think if i don't do my best, that makes a mockery of viewers.

I thought i would be satisfied if only viewers were happy while watching wwwsk. But i really thank even Director cut is produced and you give me the opportunity to look back on the time i filmed wwwsk through doing commentary.

I hope you will feel happy again, watching those moments i worked hard through the director cut blu-ray and dvd. I'm enormously grateful to fans.

I will try to show new side of me through works(drama&movie). thank you. i love you.

:heart:

when i have time, i will post too ppc's goodbye messages in the couple interview.

• Like 11
  • Love 9

On 2/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, twoparkcouple said:

※Blu-ray, DVD list※

1. re-edited ep.1~16(director's version)

2. group commentary

3. couple commentary(PSJ, PMY, Director)

4. couple interview(PSJ, PMY)

5. no BGM, multiangle kiss scenes

6. no BGM, multiangle hug scenes

7. director interview

8. PSJ interview

9. PMY interview

10. bts of filming teaser

11. bts of photo shooting for poster

12. NG

13. bts of script reading

14. bts 1

15. bts 2

16. bts of wwwsk ritual ceremony

17. KHS interview

18. HBR interview

19. HCS interview

20. PYJ interview

<21~28 are given to only pre-orderers>

21. bts 3

22. bts 4

23. bts of watching ep.4: 

24. NG

25. bts 5

26. bts 6

27. bts 7

28. bts of wedding scenes(PSJ, PMY interview)

For those who are curious what is on the DVD, unfortunately 21-28 will not be included.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

awwww PPC are so sweet. Of cos we will always remember. It is an amazing project and we are blessed with two amazing couple that up until now we cant even forget about :wub:. I'm glad these two met and hope they will meet again in another project...

anw, to those who owned the dvd, which moment that you guys feel like ppc are real? You have the thought that "these two....it is so obvious that you guys are into each other..."?:P or anything that looks like their eyes were shining when mentioning each other? I'm dying to know kyahh

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hmmm this is what we call buy 1 free 1:P Another thing to add in coincidence list.. They sure have similar fashion taste and style

• LOL 4

yeah I love it when they have same taste in fashion:wub:

anw for those who couldn't buy the dvd, I think it is still worth to buy eventho the 13th dvd aren't available. Still, can watch the added vers of 13th ep kiss scene;) and there are some bts scenes so it is never to late to have this limited dvd ~

3 hours ago, marcel098 said:

For those who are curious what is on the DVD, unfortunately 21-28 will not be included.

Not that much will be excluded as @twoparkcouple mentioned some time ago (early Aug. I think). From what I rmb, only BTS #4->7 (they randomly divided all the BTS into 7 parts) are in the excluded disc 13, the rest from 21-28 in the above list are still included in other disc (tho I can't recall exactly which one ..). I kinda watch back & forth so I may be mistaken (or I may need to go back & double check later). Anyone plz help correct :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Anw for those who couldn't buy the dvd, I think it is still worth to buy eventho the 13th dvd aren't available. 

It's true I agree. Tho it might be a lil bit tedious without the subtitle, I swear I can just sit there watching them & smile all day without understanding a single word. I feel like there're just so many things goin' on that I don't even know where or who to look at (which is why I keep replaying). And it's not just our OTP,  it's the dream team with perfectly explosive laughter & chemistry that is worth keeping as a good piece of memory. You won't regret it, in our VP & our legendary Miso I promise :wub:

• Like 1

Im sorry.  I cant stop giggling on this. :sweat_smile:

Such a cutie.. i hope he can still dance like this.. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ppc's goodbye messages at the individual interview in dvd.

Hide contents

pmy interview 29:07~

pmy- To everyone who loved wwwsk..

I had been much happier when I was Miso than PMY..for three and a half months.

I was so glad I could share this happiness with you. Thanks again for giving me this 

opportunity to talk about wwwsk together. 

I hope you continue to remember 

wwwsk as happy memories...and as pretty Miso, nice YJ, cheerful people in office of secretary to 

the vice president. i will show you my best. 

wwwsk that i really really loved, bye..

psj interview 36:45~

psj- Today will be the last day for finishing all the schedules for wwwsk. Although wwwsk has always been in my mind, i'm sad that it's time to leave it. I worked really hard. because I think if i don't do my best, that makes a mockery of viewers.

I thought i would be satisfied if only viewers were happy while watching wwwsk. But i really thank even Director cut is produced and you give me the opportunity to look back on the time i filmed wwwsk through doing commentary.

I hope you will feel happy again, watching those moments i worked hard through the director cut blu-ray and dvd. I'm enormously grateful to fans.

I will try to show new side of me through works(drama&movie). thank you. i love you.

:heart:

when i have time, i will post too ppc's goodbye messages in the couple interview.

Thank you @twoparkcouple for translating everything.... i can feel the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Between PSJ and PMY .. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

awwww PPC are so sweet. Of cos we will always remember. It is an amazing project and we are blessed with two amazing couple that up until now we cant even forget about :wub:. I'm glad these two met and hope they will meet again in another project...

anw, to those who owned the dvd, which moment that you guys feel like ppc are real? You have the thought that "these two....it is so obvious that you guys are into each other..."?:P or anything that looks like their eyes were shining when mentioning each other? I'm dying to know kyahh

I havent watched everything yet but some of the following makes me think they are super into each other (twoparkcouple has mentioned these in detail for us as well)

1. BTS wall kiss - waist and below of PSJ and PMY are glued together while they kiss. Also they were kissing and director said "cut!!" And it looked like PSJ was disappointed. He then placed his forearms against the wall, with PMY in between his arms.

2. BTS Bedscene - PSJ zipping up pants in front of PMY, stretching his body while on top of PMY. Another take, they were kissing on bed with shirtless PSJ and director said "cut!!" And PSJ rolled off of PMY and looked disappointed (what did he say anyway?). Too comfortable!

3. BTS of the scene where Miso was drunk after drinking wine and VC Lee carried her to bed - PMY couldnt stop laughing and hitting PSJ on his chest. Also PSJ had his left arm next to PMYs waist, and he asked her to scoot over to make room for him. Again, too comfortable!

Other shippers - please add in more scenes !

• Like 9
  • Love 5

I was watching again the BTS i think the Disc 12 and at the amusement park where they went to ride the boat like. So while it was moving there was an instance where PSJ held PMY’s hand but had to release coz i think they know that the  BTS camera is rolling.... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I added from they talkin in bts after drinking wine. Thanks to @twoparkcouple who translate it for us, pmy talked in a cute way / aegyo and when psj just realised there was a camera and he seems surprised and nervous, several times he look at pmy (looks like "oh no, they see us. What should we do?":P) and pmy handle it with still talked in a cute way to camera 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

After reading the discussions of the DVD in this forum (thank you :wub:) I can’t help but be very very tempted to buy now, regretting not having done so earlier :unsure:

Would I miss any of these ‘juicy’ scenes? :huh:

5 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

I havent watched everything yet but some of the following makes me think they are super into each other (twoparkcouple has mentioned these in detail for us as well)

1. BTS wall kiss - waist and below of PSJ and PMY are glued together while they kiss. Also they were kissing and director said "cut!!" And it looked like PSJ was disappointed. He then placed his forearms against the wall, with PMY in between his arms.

2. BTS Bedscene - PSJ zipping up pants in front of PMY, stretching his body while on top of PMY. Another take, they were kissing on bed with shirtless PSJ and director said "cut!!" And PSJ rolled off of PMY and looked disappointed (what did he say anyway?). Too comfortable!

3. BTS of the scene where Miso was drunk after drinking wine and VC Lee carried her to bed - PMY couldnt stop laughing and hitting PSJ on his chest. Also PSJ had his left arm next to PMYs waist, and he asked her to scoot over to make room for him. Again, too comfortable!

Other shippers - please add in more scenes !

• Like 1

i think he was aware of the camera too when keunmin tried to take PMY’s pic and he kept bumping his body to block her from getting into the frame..poor PMY lol. but he stopped flirting?? coz he saw the cam i think. anyway there are so many bts i hvent seen coz i dont hv time. so thnk u guys for pointing out the sweet parts here. i will look for them in the DVD later. 

im so busyy i dont even hv time to check this thread. sobs :cry:.. but i’ll be back here after my honeymoon :relaxed:..so keep posting y’all. in PPC we trust. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3